Who else here stuck on the skinny fat permabulk?

Who else here stuck on the skinny fat permabulk?

>not enough test to build muscle
>not enough test to lose weight
>worst of both worlds

how to fix?

Other urls found in this thread:

exercisebiology.com/index.php/site/articles/why_some_grow_muscle_easily_while_some_dont/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah you are just a bitch ass pussy that doesn't lift enough and doesn't have a proper diet.

creatine and hitting proper macros

>lift 5 days a week
>still skinny fat

I wouldn't have any fat if I wasn't eating enough

FPBP

I simply refuse to believe that you aren't making gains because that the ultimate issue is your test level. Go see a doc if that is the case.

So you're an atheist then, why am I even bothering responding to you

Oh i believe... that you are a pussy that blames an issue that is nonexistant. Go get some blood work done.

What issue? I workout hard when I go to the gym. I eat a lot, hence the fat. I just can't build muscle.

Your "low test" issue that you claim to have.

lifts and time lifting?

Then go to a doctor you dummy, this is not normal
I have the exact same issue and I just got my test checked, just waiting on results
If your test really is low, get TRT or hop on gear, and if not then the issue is something else

what is your height, weight, and age, and what are your bench, dead, and squat stats?

am I jerking off too much?

bench 185 for 5
squat 200 max
DL 250-260 max
etc etc

yeah, the laws of physics just work differently for you
it couldn't be that your diet or routine is fucked up

Google stuff that increases test, good articles include a scientific source for each claim.

It's not only what you eat but also what you AVOID. Try avoiding any source of soy, read ingredients soy lechitin is in a lot of processed shit and most fast food chains use soybean oil. Soy is mainly responsible for the feminine look of japs, it's an anti-androgen. Then the pesticide used in corn crops was found in a study to turn frogs gay. I'd avoid corn but it's probably used in a lot of diff crops. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. It's all about avoiding environmental endocrine disruptors and you'll realize you're genetically disposed to produce a lot more test than you thought.

You are what you eat, let it displease the IIFYM foreverbulkmode broscientists who look like shit.

wow thanks for the vague advice

lift less. give your body time to build muscle and recover. you grow when you rest not when you work out

jack off as much as you want just don't do it before gym

Lol at the out of touch chads on this board

A good percent of guys just don't have the ability to build muscle. There is point trying to deny that.

oh i see. so youre from r9k. ok yeah no wonder you dont have the willpower and brains to get anything done, and no wonder you just bitch about it after and think the world wronged you. fuckoff m8.

Do your research low test fgt.

jus be confidant brah
why can't you just do things I can do easily

Is there zero protein in your diet or something?

I DIDN'T do them easily. You entitled stupid bluepilled fuck. I spent 2 years of counting every calorie and lifting and I hated it throughout and was miserable at times but I stuck through with it. FUCK OFF. you deserve your gross fucking body.

You are a typical narcissistic faggot who thinks everything he has ever done has been a result of his hard work.

> lift 5 days a week
Literally a meaningless metric. You could be doing 1X5 push-ups for all we know.

Hard work is the majority of it. Is someone who put in the work better than someone that didn't? Yes.

kek

tell that to a coal miner

I had no friends, no social life, no aspirations, horrible body, alcohol and drug addictions in high school. Yes horrible single mom meme, but that doesn't mean you can't try to get better. You're a boring, bluepilled faggot that doesn't even want to get better because if you did you would get there, one way or another. You're disgusting. It took me years to pull myself out of that hole but I did, and yes it was entirely up to me to do it. Just fucking kill yourself,I can tell you're never going to grow up past that 14 year old Nietzsche edgelord mentality.

Are you referring to their unemployment rates?
I believe finishing school is harder (and smarter). If it wasn't, the miners wouldn't be miners.

It's easier to mine coal than move up the social ladder and out of having to mine coal

This.

The coal miners are getting what they deserve. Humanity is slowly eliminating the possibility for stupidity to make a living in the world

There you go doing it again

Is this the skinnyfat thread? Fuck OP I don't care about any of his whining, I should keep trying to lose weight right?

I've been lifting for 8 years now, and I've had more than enough time to try a variety of approaches. I would stick to a specific plan for at least 6 months to assess progress before I would consider switching.

I've done SS, 5x5, PPL, upper/lower splits, full body routines, I've done strictly weights and I've mixed weights and cardio. I've done LISS and HIIT. I've never taken off more than a couple weeks at a time for annual holidays or the rare lasting illness.

I've counted calories, counted macros, "bulked" and cut. I've guzzled protein shakes, weight gainers and vitamins. I've eaten clean, I've eaten dirty. I've cut soda, I've cut alcohol, I've cut caffeine. I've tracked workouts, progress and diet religiously in spreadsheets.

None of anything I have tried in the last 7 years has gotten me beyond the plateau that I hit after the first 10-12 months of lifting. I can't bench 2 plate, I can't squat 3 plate, I can't deadlift 4 plate. I've never even been able to 1RM those numbers, let alone hit working weights.

I haven't stopped lifting, I haven't stopped training, but I have given up. The dream is dead for me. I will never go back to being a sedentary slob that gets winded climbing a flight of stairs or carrying groceries, but I have no doubt that the only way I would ever reach those "basic" goals is with steroids.

whats your body weight and height rn

Doing what? Pointing out that ultimately you're in control of your own fate? It's something you learn with life experience. You sound like 13 year old me. Good luck with your life.

Good work. If others don't want your advice then let them fail/ figure it out on their own.

5'3 manlet

You should lift harder and get some proper nutrition together.

That's a bit if an unfair statement. Most people born into those circumstances would not be able to move out of them. I'm not defending laziness or whatever and I'm not the DYEL you guys are arguing with but something like 80% (don't quote me on that, I forget the study) of people never move up the social ladder, so these same stupid coal miners would likely be office workers if they were born middle class.

Clean bulk to 140-145 over like 3 months, cut back to 130 over 2 or 3 months

rinse and repeat until youre happy

Nothing wrong with maintaining a good body. I do want to say that somehow you are missing something. Mentally giving up is not the way to go my man.

Yeah I'm sure going to school on mommy and daddy's dime is easier than being a coal miner

kys

Just go on HRT friendo :^)

Not him, but what does that have to do with the laws of physics? Conservation of energy means that eating a caloric surplus will cause weight gain, but it doesn't guarantee that the weight gained will be muscle rather than fat.

Or take out a loan and invest in your future.

Going to school and succeeding/finishing school are two different things.

No, he meant staying as a coal miner is easier than trying to work to find a better job.

Are you that fucking stupid or are you trolling? Get your shit together man come on.

The problem is that they had a chance to start pushing their children up the ladder 30-40 years ago when coal mining as a lucrative trade. But they didn't, they encouraged their kids to stay miners and now coal mining isn't worth shit.

Do I feel bad for the young people that grew up knowing nothing else but coal mining? Yeah for sure

But I definitely don't feel bad for the older generations that never took the leap from unskilled labor to skilled, educated labor while they had the chance

Yeah, tell that to a coal miner back in 1920, I'm sure there was a lot of upward mobility and programs for coal miners

Do they typically give low test guys enough test for roid effects or just enough to level out?
What do I say when I go in?
>Hard to build muscle
>Small penis
>Pretty impressive hips for a guy
Pretty sure Im low T

Imagine a man who was born with two hands, each having five fingers. He wants to learn the piano more than anything in the world. He practices tirelessly for many hours each day, making many sacrifices and overcoming major setbacks to achieve his goals. Finally, he becomes a successful pianist and his accomplishments are rightly celebrated.

At some point, he meets a man who was born without hands. This man would love to play the piano and has even spent a bit of time trying to learn it himself, but sadly, his lack of hands means he can achieve nothing but un-musical banging of the keys. Can our first pianist call him lazy?

Yeah of course, but having parents that will try to push you to improve (even if poor themselves) is also a birth circumstance.

Again, not excusing laziness or anything.

>making a reference to a time when women weren't allowed to vote and blacks were segregated
>thinking that outrageous reference is even close to what the other user was talking about

If youre gonna argue with someone, you should start by making statements that hold ground

u rite

Its also kind of an enigma, since 30 years ago global warming wasn't really on the radar AFAIK. Who could have guessed that this random problem would come up and give people a reason to push away from fossil fuels

So what you're saying is that compared to the other user you are a literal severe mental cripple?

If so I'm impressed by your ability to string a sentence and use the computer but otherwise you're presenting a false equivalence.

>implying women not being allowed to vote and blacks being segregated was a bad thing

The second pianist is lazy because he can play with his feet but never bothered to learn because he was emo about having no hands.

Yeah, I wonder sometimes what kind of similarly unexpected issues we'll have in our future.

>

Just tell them you've been exercising a lot and following a high-protein, calorie surplus diet and that you aren't really seeing any progress. That should be enough to at least get you tested

>lol

You're not skinnyfat, just fat.

>5'3
just give up dude

I am not the one who posted previously in this thread.

Being unable to build muscle has nothing to do with being a mental cripple. It had to do with having very poor physical genetics. Numerous studies have empirically demonstrated that some people are "non-responders" to exercise.

In fact, I would argue that the "mental cripples" in this situation are the people who talk down to those with limited results from exercise, since they must be either incapable of comprehending a scientific study or unable to adjust their worldview in the face of hard evidence, likely due to cognitive dissonance and a desperate attempt to cling to the idea that their accomplishments were fully earned and not enabled by any undeserved gifts (a form of moral posturing)

The "some people" with "limited results from exercise" love to blame genetics, but how many of them actually have a valid claim? How often is it an issue of effort and proper guidance/plan?

show me these studies.
I GUARANTEE that if there is a difference, it's minimal.

Similarly, I GUARANTEE that for those arguing in favor of their "beta genetics" don't actually know their genetic profile. It's merely an excuse.

I'm sure that some of those people would have better results if they put in more effort or researched better techniques. That does nothing to refute my central claim, which is that it is unfair to criticize the person who has lifted for 8 years and tried many different techniques with a high level of effort, since this person clearly does not fall into that category.

It would be foolish to GUARANTEE anything before reading the study. With that attitude, I can imagine it being very easy to fool you out of money by betting on some kind of "believe-it-or-not" fact.

exercisebiology.com/index.php/site/articles/why_some_grow_muscle_easily_while_some_dont/

you fix it by committing to the cut or bulk, getting to a set goal, and then working towards a new one

if you try to do both or half-ass one, you will get nowhere. either cut harder and start from a clean slate or build strength until you hit a strength goal and shed the weight after

Who was criticizing the guy who lifted for 8 years straight?

I'm criticizing people that are quick to blame genetics rather than putting in real work.

Do share what % of people you think want to work out and make gains but are failing due to their "very poor physical genetics". I have a feeling you are overestimating the amount of people with this issue.

I read the study from your exercise biology website. They train two cohorts, old and young, yet do not differentiate the two groups in their data analyses. One of their citations leads to a paper showing a significant difference in muscle building for young vs old. Nor do they control the diet of the subjects. Both of these conditions highly regulate hypertrophy. Perhaps all of the older people fell into the "nonresponder" category? The authors in addition claim that it's highly likely the nonresponder group would show increases after a few more weeks of training.

I do not deny that there is an intrinsic, genetic component to being able to build muscle. But to claim that genetics are the dominating factor is not shown in your link nor do I believe it to be the case.

Wow I recommend killing yourself immediately

>None of anything I have tried in the last 7 years has gotten me beyond the plateau that I hit after the first 10-12 months of lifting.

Get blood work done and see what your test/free test/e2 levels are at. That said you might just be an outlier for strength and size gains. There's no "average" weightlifter, there's simply those in the A pool that put on strength/size twice as fast or faster than those in the B pool with outliers within them that go further into the stronger or weaker territory.

I don't know if you have everything in check but if you say you have everything you can control in order it must be something out of your control like your genetics or a hormonal disorder holding your progress back. Stats aside, maintaining a healthy life style with cardio and resistance training is incredibly important. Who knows, maybe you'll simply excel at aging gracefully.

>>not enough test to build muscle
>>not enough test to lose weight
Stop lying to yourself, you just lack the discipline to escape mediocracy.

Guys, I might have the same problem as OP I guess. I have been lifting since january, I was looking back then like total skelly. But since then I started eating a lot of beans tuna, oats, pasta/rice, chicken. And I became a weird ass fucking mutant... look at me what the fuck, I am working out 5 time per week, I do specific body parts at different days my gym session last around 1.5 h... Since January I gained 10 kilograms (63 kg -> 73) and I am 193 cm high....
What da faq is wrong with me...

You need to workout lower Chest asap

Lower test also means less discipline and motivation. Test has a huge effect on your brain, and a lack of it will make men depressed, give them anxiety and make them constantly fatigued.

Yeah, one in a million losers might just be a loser due to lack of test, but the vast majority are just lazy fucks.
Its just like overweight people, they all blame it on genetics and diseases when i fact most of them are just gluttons.

So either go see a doctor and get your test levels checked or stop complaining

If you had nothing beforehand, it's not that bad...

You can start to see musculature forming in your shoulders, arms and forearms. Obviously there's a bit of fat round the belly but as long as that's not getting any bigger no problem.

If you had some lower chest and some lats you would look dece, if you keep growing at the pace you are now you will look well and truly fit in another 4 months. Getting big is a while away for you but you've got a baseline for sure. Keep it up you'll make it.

This is of course on the basis that you were auschwitz mode beforehand.

>>not enough test to build muscle
>>not enough test to lose weight
Do /nu/fit actually believe this?

I was an auschwitz mode before,
Thanks bro for encouraging!

>not enough test
>how to fix