What the hell is wrong with women?

Veeky Forums, what the fuck is going on?

I'm almost 22 and have been with 15 women. The more I date, the more disgusted I am by them, and I don't know if I'm just unlucky or if they really are fucked up.

The only thing I seem to be good enough for is a fun night or quick fuck. I've had women easily cheat on their BFs with me, and go back to their BFs like nothing happened (2 are even getting married now). I've had tinder dates suck my cock on the first date without me even spending money.

But whenever I try to find love, I'm suddenly not good enough?

I thought maybe they weren't the right match for me. Maybe I was unlucky. But the last girl really broke me and now I don't know what to do.

We had been dating for 2.5 months, promised to be exclusive to eachother. We always had fun hanging out and I was always genuinely nice to her without being too pushy. She kept saying stuff about how I'm her guy, her big bear, if I would meet her parents, possible vacation together. I really thought I finally had a match after all my bad luck, and I opened myself up and really started falling in love. She opened up too about her depression and I was there to support her and offered to help her out with it and gave her a shoulder to cry on.

Then, I got into an accident and ended up at the hospital with a severe back and leg injury. Couldn't walk for a week. High doses of morphine I had to take for 4 weeks.

She started becoming more and more flaky. Kept taking longer and longer to respond to my texts.

The morphine and injury really destroyed my confidence and I asked her what's going on. She said she needs more space to think about things, I called her and we talked a bit and I said I would give her space but didn't understand why.

After that she ghosted me. After a week of no contact I texted her and asked what the hell happened. She said she doesn't think it's working out anymore for a long time and gave me some stupid excuses.

WTF? How can I even trust women anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~schaller/Psyc591Readings/GangestadSimpson2000.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you bang sluts and go for certain women. just keep doing that. don't expect a wholesome qt relationship when youre disgusting

Sounds like you're gay op.

Why exactly am I disgusting? You don't know anything about me. All of the girls I slept with nobody in our friends circle would call sluts. I never slept with them with the intention of pump and dumping, but got dumped myself

Wow, what a cunt of a person.

But for real, if ya'll are finding bitches on tinder, and jumping into dating with em, you're gonna get fucked over mate. Have ya'll tried dating sites with the idea of long term relationships in mind?

What i'm getting at, is wherever you're looking, you're looking in the wrong places if it's been 15 fucking people.

Get thee to thy containment board, peon.

I tried tinder in the past cause I had low confidence but after those bad experiences I haven't used it.

Met the girls I have been with at parties, gym, a few on tinder, university library, and the last one at a study trip from my uni faculty.

Seems like those haven't been the right places then, but I was always honest about my intentions from the start.

I didn't sleep with anyone for over a year because of the past and I made this girl wait 4 dates before we had sex because I really wanted to be sure I wouldn't dumped so easily again, and then this happened...

sounds like you are good looking but otherwise a loser, who wants to invest in that? youre the male version of a bar slut, youre a flesh dildo, a disposable toy

Was in the same boat as you. Let my mom set me up on a date with a family friend. she turned out way hotter than I expected. We have been together now 4 years. Girls on tinder are trash.

You're going after the wrong girls. Go find a small-town church girl. Make sure she has a two parent household, a based father, and goes to a community college or a trade school. Make sure you don't turn her into a degenerate though. On second thought, never-mind you probably don't deserve her.

Everyone abandoned god and they've replaced it with a modern liberal perversion

this is the result

Lol I'm not asking for a virgin mary. I know I have my past too so I can't judge girls on that.

I guess that's true then. Guess I just don't deserve to be loved.

Th-thanks... Veeky Forums for making me feel even worse than I thought I could

Maybe you should try thinking about what about you people would want; then consider looking in different places, maybe places where you have hobbies (other than the gym).

If you don't have many hobbies, if you aren't particularly driven for other things, maybe start by working on yourself before dating.

I don't know man, shit's fucked, you can keep looking, take relationships a bit slower and really consider if you're bringing other things to relationships.

I dunno mate, if it's fucking you over, take a break from dating and find other things in life that keep you happy

You can't do anything dipshit, this is just the modern state of our society that you helped contribute to.

You made your bed, now sleep in it.

Definitely taking a break, but I already took a break for a year before this lol... I know you are right and I've been trying to work on that. My hobbies are making electronic music on my PC, I've played classical piano for 15 years, and I really like basketball. I'm almost graduating uni now too.

But right now I can't do those because of my injury because I'm not allowed to sit or run.

I'm trying to find new hobbies but it's a bit hard now since I lost all my motivation after this whole thing. Noone ever bothers to ask me about my hobbies and I never really brag about them.

I see other guys who do even less and even cheat, have girlfriends. Yet I feel like I have a lot of love to give and I'm always alone

Church girls are absolute freaks in bed though, and tend to be more loyal and less hypergamous. I don't mean Jesus freaks or anything like that, but Christianity gives women more respect for men. BTW I'm an agnostic atheist, but I attend church regularly for social reasons.

Shut up faggot. This is Veeky Forums you little bitch. You need to keep moving on. There's an infinite number of hot chicks out there and you're complaining instead of manning up and talking to as many of them as you can.

22 and 15 women, you're definitely doing something wrong and probably scaring th off.

Lol funny thing is the girl I talked about in the original post is actually christian.

Why the fuck is everyone here so angry? It's not even constructive criticism, you're just making me feel like shit even more. I always gave girls the chance to turn it into something serious and always got rejected for that. So then it's my fault too for contributing to ruining society? Lol, what the fuck man

Well man. If it was up to me I would still be with the first one. But every time I tried to turn it into something more serious my advances got rejected. Don't really know how that's my fault.

>is actually christian
you can't be Christian in today's society because it's illegal to punish whores

>why so angry
probably because we all are in the same boat. but you contributed to this problem just as much as anyone. take some responsibility. this is just the modern state of our society today, it has nothing to do with your hobbies or your attitude towards women, this is just the way life is for young men today.

Girls are like this. You need to learn that shit right now. It is constructive criticism. You need to stop focusing on just one girl and praying that she may be the one. You need to start planting as many seeds as possible and when one starts to grow, you can focus on cultivating it. Worst fuckin case scenario, you end up bangin a lot bitches...

>Why the fuck is everyone here so angry?
Not the guys that replied to you, but seriously: you're a fucking idiot.

If you don't see why, you have some growing up to do.

How did you try to make it more serious? What did you actually do?

That's exactly what I've been doing and exactly what's making me feel so bad and that's the reason people here are calling me disgusting. I don't really see how that is solid advice

This guy gets it. Girls get scared off if one dude is focusing only on them and you aren't in a relationship.

That's because girls are whores now and society is broken

You're just giving him advice to become another piece of shit just like the whores he dates so he can compete

This, like attracts like. If you go around banging women in relationships and using tindr you don't really have much of a right to complain when you end up with nothing but skags.

Fine.
You want real advice user? My advice is either accept that this is the type of woman you're going for, or stop playing the tinder game. Fix your body, fix your attitude, and accept the fact that the women you like may not like you back. The sooner you accept this and start seeing women as just people with no extra importance to them the happier and more confident you'll be.

Lol...His solution to my problem: become an even bigger piece of shit and don't care about the girls I'm dating at all? I already feel bad enough about myself as it is.

I'm gonna stop responding to this thread. I thought I would be able to get some positive message about how I could change things but you guys just made me even more depressed

Guess it's time for me to get off this board forever

Dude. Learn or forever be a beta fuck. I don't give a shit. I'm trying to help. Girls are controlled by their emotions and make stupid decisons all the time. Sometimes, they are just not into you. Face it. You need to remove your feelings from this equation. I use to text girls and get all sad, when they didn't text back. One day, I said fuck it and just started texting another girl. By not texting the previous girl back, all of a sudden she wanted to talk to me again. Before I knew it, I was trying to start as many conversations as I could and it fucking works. The more you act clingy and desperate, the more you will turn them off. You don't have to be alpha, you just have to pretend.

I only used tinder twice 3 years ago, and those girls never told me they were in relationships - how the fuck is it my fault?

Seriously I'm done here. Guess im just a piece of shit then. At least I don't bully people when they are already feeling down

>as long as you stop having convictions or a sense of morality you'll be much happier
Yeah, it's easy being a hedonistic amoral piece of shit. That's why so many people do it.

go to /pol/

Such a passive aggressive attitude. You seriously wonder why you aren't cashing in?

>almost 22 and have been with 15 women

You;re a degenerate whore with literally no moral standards and you wonder why you can't find a "good woman"?

Look in the mirror, dipshit.

You are faggot

this
out of experience and age i can tell you that this is true

for years iv been fucking sluts and some decent women, sometimes iv even had the same women for years. But in order to find one that will stick, you will have to go through many of them and basically by optimizing your chances is the only smart way.

>for past 5 years been fucking this same bitch
>fucked several other girls and had a half dozen more gfs the whole time
>shit has happened, some have stayed some have gone away...but this one bitch still remains
>every time I see her im still as thirsty as the first time I meet and fucked her on the same night
>makes me cum hard almost every time I fuck her
>usually fuck her at least 2x a week
>might become my baby momma if she keeps unloading my sack one day

my bitch just told my gf about our thing today and my girl isnt even mad, she actually ok with it. can you believe that...my dream of having multiple wives keeps getting more and more real every day

why are you meeting girls from a hookup app and expect relationships?
stop being so sensitive, you came to fucking Veeky Forums. plenty of people are supporting you banging sluts. you should probably keep doing that since a lot of guys here are virgins and at least youre getting some action.

how hard is it to meet someone in public like a library, cafe, activity, trip, work, etc ? do you just party and hook up with girls all the time? as a girl who's only had 2 partners and cherishes monogamy and long term relationships i wouldn't want to be with a guy who has constantly banged whores and inserted his dick in 15 people. maybe some people are less judgmental but i've grown very cold to uh, degenerates more or less.

be yourself and go for girls who are interesting and funny. of course you can have standards and want them to be cute, but don't expect the 9/10 bimbo to want anything but dick and money out of you. there are a lot of guys out there

Wrong dipshit. What I'm saying is women are people, not magical fuck fairies that work on dreams. Putting them on a pedestal and acting like they're a different species helps no one .

My first guess is she needed someone to dick her down while you were out of commission and couldn't take the guilt.

>Why the fuck is everyone here so angry?
Because you have a successful sex life and they're aspies that can't even talk to that qt at the gym so they try to invalidate their envy by taking a moral high ground.
Take as evidence
Also, if girls aren't putting an effort into a serious relationship with you that means you don't quite give the vibe of someone with whom a serious relationship is a safe endeavor. (The whole "male bar slut" that some previous user mentioned) All hope is obviously not lost, you'll only make things worse by feeling bad about it or continuing with what you're doing. Take a break from dating, pick up some new hobbies, change your routine and your scenery around a bit until you have a clearer image of yourself and what kind of actual changes you truly want in yourself and not just things that you think will make qt's want to stay with you. As soon as you come off as someone interesting and emotionally stable enough to date then girls will respond accordingly, you probably have the looks down already anyway.

>I'm almost 22 and have been with 15 women.
>I've had women easily cheat on their BFs with me

You are part of the problem OP. A woman can't cheat on her BF without a man who is there to make it happen. Maybe it's more her fault, who cares, the point is that you enabled her degeneracy.

Now that your own love has left you, you are getting a taste of your own medicine. Karma is a bitch. If you do bad things to others, bad things will happen to you.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

I said it plenty of times. I did not KNOW they had a boyfriend. I was shocked when I added them on facebook and found out. I even tried to tell the BFs and they just said I'm a lying asshole and blocked me. At that time I thought I met nice girls who I was looking forward to spending more time with and getting to know better. How is that my fault. Seriously?

Thank you for this response. That's what I guess I have to keep doing. I've really been trying to work on myself the past year in this way and I thought I was finally ready to meet a more serious girl. Now its really time for me to go to class and get off this board

Mate how do you approach girls at uni?

"hey, this is the Nth time I've seen you in the library this month, you getting ready for finals?"

yes it sounds retarded, but it literally doesn't matter what you say. just say SOMETHING

This is me Ignore these fags.
Try changing your women demographic. Many women are like that, the one you saw. It's just their nature don't be anrgy over it. Have a close knit bunch of make friends. Use women only and mostly for fucking. Check out /r/theredpill

"I know this is weird and I never really approach girls at the [gym/library/lecture] but I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi"

You're unlucky. Go to church(not Protestant), become spiritual and find a good mate.
I found a wholesome virgin Latina. You guys can do the same

Tried that before but she had a bf
Man it took a lot of balls tho

Nobody's angry, only irritated at the retard that can't catch up. And you, who appears to be in a similar state of mental retardation. you irritate us, like a flea.

want to find and keep a girl that wants monogamy? stay in those circles and don't stray.

want to party and hop from pussy to pussy? do so, but don't whine and moan about how "gurlz r no gud whaaa i want my mommie" because you are LITERALLY no better than the company you keep. You are EXACTLY the same as those bar sluts you keep dicking. you are them, they are you. 110%, full stop, you can't say a damn thing about them that isn't true about yourself
>loose
>disloyal
>vain
>impulsive
>promiscuous
>unfaithful

that's not just them, that's YOU. You, you, you, you, you. Learn that.

sauce, goose, gander, you stupid immature child. Grow. Up.

>Go to church(not Protestant), become spiritual and find a good mate.
>I found a wholesome virgin Latina

bingily bangily, how hard was that?

>bingily bangily, how hard was that?
Wasn't that bad. just be friendly, get to know people, and in close to know time you'll have mothers trying to set you up with their daughters lol

how are you in bed, could that have had any effect? Also in my experience, it's better to be less clear about your intentions at the beginning, because girls like the thrill

obviously, I was being ironic, not actually asking about the experience.

you're literally retarded if you think Catholicism is the answer to this man's sexual difficulties. But yea, sexually backwards institutions are where you find virgins.

Dr. Dre once said, "you can't make a hoe a housewife"

ive been with 1 girl for 2 years and then she randomly said i need space to think and is confused, she left me and i dont know how im going to trust anyone like that again..

/thread

Dude, it happened to me with a girl I dated for 3 years. You can't change what they did. And it is pointless to sit there and blame them for it. You need to reflect on yourself and ask where you could have done better in the relationship. Worrying about all the times they fucked does you no good. Also, it wasn't randomly. You may not know it, but there was a reason somewhere.

She probably thought that you became a cripple and left you, she shoulda waited till you recovered to see if you weren't permanently crippled but I guess you didn't really mean much to her to begin with. Crippled or non-crippled. Move on

>22 and already ran through 15 women
>asks what is wrong with women
KILL YOURSELF NOW

dont use tinder for relationships, its full of netflix and adventures girls. does not matter how hard the internet tries to convince you that education does not matter, the girls who enter to a field that requires dedication and are willing to put the effort are less likely to be the basic ratchet type.
im in a similiar boat like you, tinder girls fucking disgust me but every girl that seem to worth a bit is taken already [spoiler]or out of my league[/spoiler]

Have you seen girls without makeup? I think the whole league think is a bunch of shit. If I could make my face ten times better, you're damn right I would move up a league or two.

>How can I even trust women anymore?

How ironic.

You're in a Japanese restaurant and surprised that you can't order a burrito.

If you want a real relationship you can't be looking where all the sloots lurk. It's also how you carry yourself too. If she puts out early you know she's doing it for every other pretty boy that has some balls.

Some other anons suggested LTR online dating. This is an option. Put a fuckton of effort into your profile. Another option is libraries or book clubs.

They're obviously sluts, stop lying to yourself.

tinder is for fucking not for finding wife material

user, the OP is right. Considering he just watched himself go through 15 women, in a very short span of time. Women, the things that are historically supposed to be like any other human being and have standards and decency not to jump right into your dick. Women, the creatures that were supposed to put value on their sexual organs and used to be taught only two generations ago that letting random people fuck you destroys your worth. These women pretty much jumped into OP's shaft and acted like nothing happened soon after. The fact that this has happened should scream to anyone that something is very wrong with women today.

Impressive bragging OP.

I've also had a lot of my friends girlfriends/wives even their sisters and mums try shit with me.

It's life cunt everyone has needs.

More importantly, where the fuck in Australia do you find a chick that's into fitness. Current gf just made a cake and is watching Ex on the beach.....

OP, you're fishing in the desert. There are plenty of women out there looking for relationships, but you're not going to find one with your dick during a drunken hook up. I'm not one of the muh purity tards on here, but you're acting like a slut and chasing sluts and then getting mad that you're catching nothing but sluts.

Shut up, faggot.

I didn't need you to repeat what OP said for me.

Yeah he watched himself did he?

Like a movie he had no control over?

Maybe realize that kike pornography has fucked our brains more than women ever will.

Women are fine.

>reddit spacing

I might be an asshole but you're a delusional beta

Answer me this OP.

Are you a good honest man? Do you have dignity and respect for yourself and others who are less fortunate than you? Or are you trying to "one up" life and others people?

Amazing arguments

OP is obviously attractive. The sweet girl who refuses to hold hands with you is the same one who jumps into chad's bed after knowing him for 20 minutes. Behind the facade of unavailable pureness women put for betas, there is a secret world of dirty degrading lust which they only share with chads.

Two generations ago women's sexuality was controlled by societal pressures (religion, social standing, etc, etc). Those institutions have been washed away by cultural marxists and now women's (and men's) sexuality is returning to it's natural state. It's not women that have changed, their genetics are identical to their great grandmother's. What's changed is what behaviors society allows.

Educate yourself.
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~schaller/Psyc591Readings/GangestadSimpson2000.pdf

Anecdotal evidence from my life, take it with a grain of salt, but:

I find women won't respect you or want to stay around if you treat them right.
Use her, make her spend money on you, get favors and don't repay them. Be somewhat distant, don't share feelings. This seems to make them feel they serve a purpose. Ice never had a girl I treated this way cheat, lie, take advantage or treat me poorly in every way. Of course I never really respected them or felt like they're the one.

Any woman I fell head over heels for, treated like a queen, bent over backwards caring, helping, being completely open with, whatever, treated me like shit after a while.

Holy fuckin victim complex batman. Sound just like my ex

This only works if you're really good looking tho
Have you ever tried it with personal success

tfw considering making badoo acc
anyone have experiences with it?

I dunno if this will help, but I hope it does.

Stop looking. I'm not saying don't date ever again, but just live your life. Improve yourself and work on what you want from. Chasing these girls,going through so many of them obviously hasn't worked. So let them pursue you.Checkout the ones who do (like check their FB and stuff so you don't have another 'helped a girl cheat on her bf' moment) and go from there. Girls, when they want something with you, they will work for it and tell you what they want. It might be hard to trust them, but being closed off or suspicious doesn't work, and will only hurt in the end.

I know it might sound stupid, but when you work on yourself and what you want from life things start to fall into place, you just have to give it time.

I don't think youre bad or fucked up from being with so many girls user. My boyfriend was in a similar situation, and when he was getting his stuff together, that's when I found him. Life is just hard sometimes, and so is finding the right person. I think you have a good heart though, and its frustrating to not know why a girl doesn't stay. But one lucky girl will want to ok? So stay positive, even though people on here are kinda dicks sometimes

How do you get to sex so fast

You're only 22, you're still a kid. Just focus on your hobbies and finding new hobbies. Don't try to find a girlfriend, instead focus on building friendships with whoever you like and before know it a chick worth having will meet you and like you.

This guy gets it. Trying to find true love on a dating app is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of.

You need to meet real people and form a relationship based on something more than doggystyle and blow jobs

> I've had women easily cheat on their BFs with me, and go back to their BFs like nothing happened (2 are even getting married now). I've had tinder dates suck my cock on the first date without me even spending money.
Nah not slutty at all

Really thoughtful. Thank you

I don't know. It just happened. I was either drunk, horny, or lonely and didn't say no when girls hinted at it

I'm not saying they're not slutty. I'm just saying they aren't the girls any of my or their friends would CALL sluts, which is why I was so surprised and I have trust issues.

>Girls on tinder are trash.
I'm educated, obviously I lift, I dress well, I'm not bad looking. (Get attention when I go out and I'm not deformed or anything.)

I'm on tinder cause that is basically the only way for me to meet guys. I don't like partying that much and you can't get to know them when you can't hear them even. I definitely look and seem like a normie hoe but despite all the vulgar banter and my looks too, I'm deep down quite shy, I've never had that much real experience with men and dating and I'm not all slutty at all and chocking on cock on the reg. Don't judge a book by its cover.

>Like a movie he had no control over?
THIS
People who act like they have no control over their life are beyond help. They need a paradigm shift

You're fucked. If you can't take life in stride and understand the situations you place yourself in, how do you expect to make it?

Not only you never had a girl that you treated this way, you actually never had any girl that would have let you treat you in any way.

shoo virgin basement dwellers, shoo

You might be looking in the wrong places. First of all everyone is right about Tinder, that place sucks for finding love my friendo!

My theory is that you never want to rush a relationship with a girl. They are driven by desire for you. If you shed your mystery and open up too fast you will lose her interest without giving her enough other values for which to stick around to.

I'm not saying that you need to be a dick to your girls. That's what completely retarded, Tap-Out wearing American low IQ meat-heads say. However you need to be a little bit closed off. Be nice to her when you are around her but don't tell her that you are having the best time and she is your one and only. Don't jumt at every opportunity to meet her but also don't ignore her. Make her work for you and make it apparent that you are working for her.

If she's still interested after a month it means she's legit, if not, fuck it, she didn't care in the first place.

>I can't judge girls on that

This is the delusion that lands you in the shit though. This is why you go for sluts and then wonder why sluts behave like sluts.

Well said user

>I'm not all slutty at all and chocking on cock on the reg

how many cocks do you choke on per year?

>women are whores and have no concept of loyalty or anything beyond impressing their whore friends
What a shock. Lift for the race war or fuck off.

>I'm on tinder cause that is basically the only way for me to meet guys.
This is what whores want us to believe.