Degeneracy

Do you bang sloots that ask for it or save yourself for a future long-term partner?

I've turned down meaningless sex before but this latest chick has such a nice ass

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotypical
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its empty if thats what you want out of her, but why not give a girl a chance to be the LT partner? don't rush into it but don't foreclose what could be a good girl no?

save myself for a future long-term partner.

I dont have time to invest in fucking retarded games with women, either I know you arent fucking my five dudes behind my back, or we arent fucking. no one likes a communal cock sleeve

just saying

>do you bang sloots

I don't bang anyone desu

This girl in particular is a confirmed whore. I search patiently for a good LT partner, but in the mean time endured the burden of dryness.

Supposedly for optimal male health, one should have a strong mindset and unload at least semi-regularly. I've never had it in me to do anything with these types of girls before, but I'm open to new perspectives.

In particular: though it may be virtuous for a woman to save herself, it seems as though the male body (and expectation) is for the opposite.

Fuck em if you want to, but I don't agree with the "save yourself" moral flags either. I've seen too many marriages break off because the assholes involved got married just so they could start fucking. If you're gonna marry someone you'd better know what you're getting into.

I agree with you. In the context of marriage (or LT relationship) sex must take on a crucial role as the expression of love.

The body has physical urges, however, which must be dealt with prior to such a relationship. In today's society, we defer these kinds of relationships to a bit later in life. For men, masturbation doesn't quite cut it -- both in the subjective sense of well being and in the empirical scientific sense.

I've begun to have my doubts.

I don't look a gift horse in the mouth, but I'll be damned if I spend more time on chasing sloots than my hobbies or job or something with 100% return on investment for my time

It's indeed a gift horse. I'll keep that in mind.

Something is wrong with my brain. Casual sex just seems like masturbation with baggage. Earlier this month I disappointed a friend who set me up with a girl he knew. I want a long term partner but all women seem like sloots now.

>I've begun to have my doubts.
About what?

Minus the part about all women seeming like sluts to you your statement is otherwise not that weird. If you don't want to bang her don't bang her. Nothing wrong with that.

Thanks, I just feel it's weird as a guy to not care about fucking as many random girls as possible. Its like I actually am the autistic freak I LARP as on this board.

>degeneracy
>save yourself
>meaningless sex
So cringy, just come out and say you're waiting for "true love." Why are you bent on being sexually frustrated for years, just to repeatedly disappoint a hypothetical "future long-term partner" with your lack of sexual experience?

Casual sex pretty much is masturbation with baggage.

You dont HAVE to do it just cus dudes on Veeky Forums say thats what success is.

I personally dont like banging anyone I dont love. It just seems like a chore.

Thanks bro, makes me feel a bit less weird.

Sorry, was ambiguous at the end.

Doubts about my previous worldview, in which casual sex was a clear negative. It may not be that bad, at least for men. As another user put it - "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

Ive done both the short game and long game.

The long game is always worth it even if they are horrible in bed.

it's just masturbation you're being selfish about it, but having the masculine power to please is so satisfying. if you're doing something with the sole intent of self-pleasure, it is literally masturbation, and you're deluding yourself to expect more. girls aren't waiting for your golden dick and you shouldn't think worse of them for it.

>girls aren't waiting for your golden dick and you shouldn't think worse of them for it.

I never implied this. I don't mean to be captain saveaho but I don't want to use women for my own ends either.

With you on that one.

I'm almost 30 with 40+ conquests and I feel so disillusioned at this point. Everytime I think I meet someone of value they do something retarded, and then I cycle back into the casual sex cycle again and it feels like such a waste of time

I also found a way to jerk off and orgasm handsfree, which feels better than sex anyway

>I also found a way to jerk off and orgasm handsfree, which feels better than sex anyway

Please explain user

For research purposes

I agree, that shit is wild

It's less of an orgasm and more of a meditation induced drug-like high

Probably has an onahole.
And sage for God's sake.

>I also found a way to jerk off and orgasm handsfree

You've ascended, user holy shit

Oh man do I feel sorry for you.

tell me your secrets

you're a fucken sperglord mate.

Sometimes you gotta step back and just do you.

Maybe you end up having way less sex but when you do, its a big fucking deal and it's that much better when you do.

At least thats how I do. My sexual encounters are very low but also very memorable.

I only type like this on Veeky Forums. It may come across as dry, stiff and detached bc I can't be arsed to edit it for fluency, I just type out my ideas

Sorry for triggering you

i'm only really satisfied sexually when i satisfy my partner first, maybe focus on that.

I don't put any gay shit in my ass like that. It's all kegels. Use a video like CockHero or a PMV and twitch your shit to the beat. Then work on developing your reverse kegel when that gets strong, then start squeezing your kegels for longer and longer. Hard to explain, took me about 3 years of practice to figure out how to do it reliably

Other user is right about it being meditative. You really need to focus your chakras and cultivate the willpower to NOT TOUCH ANYTHING

no, you don't come across as dry, stiff or detached, you come across as a fucken sperglord.

"chicks wana fugg me but i dont wanna fugg chicks baww"

just do what you want, don't do what you don't want, wow that was easy

Sometimes, but it's never as good as it is with a girl that cares for you, and you for her.

>mfw having casual sexual relations for the first time

Authors have written entire tomes many times over reflecting on this and other concepts for centuries if not millennia

Just making a thread on this chink cartoon image board so I can gather some thoughts and experiences from fellow similarly-aged peers and autists of my time

I thought everyone could do that, until my first gf was resting her head on my thigh, then I poked her in the cheek with my dick hands free. She jumped about 5 feet in the air. That's when I knew I had a gift.

>though it may be virtuous for a woman to save herself
if this is a reference to your own feelings, it is very spergy

that's what the jews want you to think, good goy

im seriously struggling to comprehend. i can flex my dick like is talking about, but at what point does it start to even remotely feel pleasurable?

how do

yeup there's the sperg

you gotta use your abs + mind a lot

this doesnt help

is there some sort of guide somewhere on the internet i can refer to?

nice gyno fag
keep drinking that soy milk

With the prostate god gave you. You can also flex it during sex to shoot ropes. I swear I could be the next Peter North if so inclined, I could drown a bitch.

On one hand,i want to only fuck chicks I actually love and want to start a family with eventually, on the other hand it seems like I'm just larping as a teutonic knight and that girls in this age are either stupid sluts or feminazis who don't respect men as a whole (I don't even mean in the mudslime obedient woman sense, just that they see me being male as inherently evil).

I literally just want a Disney romance with a nice girl who is silly and nice to other people for no other reason than that she's a good person.

It's all academic at this point because I'm a virgin, but damn, I'm kinda sad right now.

well, then if I was you I would be fucking the sluts because IF you find a long term partner who can put up with a fella like yourself that thinks he's a lot more special than he is, she's gonna look like a dropped pie and be clinging to you so you can give her a baby.

Any regular girl would run.

that's the feels brah that's what this thread is all about

welcome to depression

where exactly does your sense of "virtue" stem from user, and why do you think the jews want to take it from you?
>pic related is me

I'd go for it. But don't let it last longer than a couple weeks. You see her as just a slut now, but as time goes on you're going to fall in love and she's going to fuck you over because she's a whore. Trust me on this.

>inb4 muh alpha male slayer doesn't get feelings
It's just biochemistry. Sex bonds you to others, and in some cases, if you are not careful and thoughtful, it can put you in bondage to others.

>hes currently on the fitness subforum of a malaysian carpenter forum explaining to autists that need to LARP in order to communicate ideas how their long term relationships will be in vain due to a character flaw that he managed to glean from their 15 lines of text in a thread

good luck to you too buddy

i turn down sex if its totaly meaningless but i've not been in a situation very much where that happens.

if i meet a girl in a bar or something there's always some excitement, the way she moves around you, the way she talks, flutters her eyes or whatever, and the banter/flirting, then the inevitable fuck, and even though its a one time thing i wouldn't call it meaningless or empty.

i've had meaningless and empty sex and its just glorified masturbation.

in short, i bang sloots from clubs but only if there's an actual genuine connection there.

>absolutely destroyed: the post

Thank you for the advice, that's actually a really good point.

They exist still, it took me years to find my Disney princess but I did and I am happily married to her still 9 years later, don't quit looking bro, you can find yours to

>i want to only fuck chicks i actually love and want to start a family with
what the hell is this abstinence-only bullshit, why do you want to sexually disappoint your wife if you finally find one? how about go get laid and get good in bed so you deserve a decent girl, and be less depressed in the meantime. have some pride, man. you're cucking yourself with an imaginary princess

It's easy to feel like a weirdo for not being into the "fuck as many whores as possible" game, but I've learned that disillusion is MUCH more common than most people think. It seems like everyone is hooking up and having multiple partners due to Chads/Stacies flexing on Instagram and unrealistic Chad-like character interactions in pretty much all (((media))), but in the real world not everyone's like that.
There are definitely frat guys and players who enjoy the chase involved, and sluts that just want miles of dick, and they'll do their thing, but a lot of guys (!) think it's bullshit and are more interested in an actual relationship. Almost every one of my friends have turned down some drunk sorority girl because they thought it was just weird and gross to fuck a stranger. One good friend (22yo virgin) turned down a threesome from two very attractive girls because he just didn't see the point.

When I was a high school loser I always dreamed about hookups and hot sorority girls and all that, now that I've gotten fit and am in college I've straight-up said no to that multiple times. I don't know why but for me seeing some makeup-caked girl wearing 1sq ft of clothing, so drunk she can barely walk, groping me and talking about "taking dick" just disgusts me on a very base level, even when I'm intoxicated as well.
Like the other guy said, it just seems like using another person as a fleshlight.

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

You need to focus on whatever it is that youre tensing inside your cock/prostate when jerking off normally. Just really focus on the feeling the next time you are getting close to orgasm while jerking off normally. Find that sweet spot and take note of it. Then try to recreate it with kegels. Hopefully it'll take you less than 3 years

>Pic related: The PreCum involved during this process...

I'm in the same position as you sort of. But, just this past weekend, I paid a 50ish Asian lady to give me two happy endings during a massage. I've only had sex with one girl though.

Dude, don't listen to these fags. Fuck her and date other girls simultaneously. You will not fall in love as you will have plenty of options for sex. Look into Plate theory from Rollo Tomassi. It works like a charm and easy to apply to sloots like you described.

I used to bang sloots, but it literally feels like you stroking your cock with female body. No emotinons, no feelings nothing.
Now I just want to get a sweet and nice girl, but I get a feeling that it is almost virtually impossimble and i'm probably die alone.
And desu, nothing bring joy to me anymore. Not money, not drugs, not sloots, nothing. Well, lifting does, but it beacme more like a habit.

do you have a job that directly helps people?
once the testosterone runs out we're social creatures, and doing things for people gives me the most happiness. it applies to sex too, because i can't feel shit unless i'm getting her off

how do you even have sex without any emotion? i've fucked many girls and only one of them was a girlfriend. i had a connection with all of them, even if it was just for one night, and all of them have left a unique little print into my brain

Yeah, I like to help people, more in business stuff, gym, or whatever. I'm not a fireman or sugeon.
Point is - void is getting bigger. I'm 26 now and I know for sure that point of no return is so fucking near.

Idk, my dick is hard, I like to get girls off, but I dont feel THAT connection. It's almost like i dont care.

actually, most people are like that believe it or not. most people who have sex with many different people will tell you its not all its cut out to be.

I dunno man, I used to feel for every one of them, and then it started fading after each one I cared for left me in the dust for no reason. (And came crawling back as soon as I'd forgotten them) I think I reached peak degeneracy by swiping a tinderella at midnight, matching and meeting and fucking by 2AM

Feels like a lost cause, might as well just focus on my own ambitions.

What is this abstinence onitus thing with you guys. I think you guys have a different problem. If you guys stop seeing girls Al's the price you will be able to fuck girls who actually nice with LT potential. YOU are the price the girls have to earn. Stop going for sloots that are willing to have sex with you before she even knows you (from the club). Rather talk to a shitload if girls and turn them down if you don't like them (be aware of potential self fulfilling prophecy though). This, together with dating multiple girls at once (spinning plates) will give you confidence and put you in power of all you relationships with women as you are the one with more options (aka they will chase you).

It doesn't matter that half of em are ugly, you're not fucking them yet or you already know they are not suitable for a LT. It is all about the mindset that will bring you show that you are in power of your sexual life and that you're not a beta depending on your gf's mood. Women are all about non-verbal communication and read this stuff and will fall for it. Focus on getting this mindset and LT gf will come later.

Btw, as this mindset will make women chase you, it will put you in the best possible position for a LT relationship. They will feel they are in need of you.

>Do you bang sloots that ask for it or save yourself for a future long-term partner?
If it wasn't for sloots who asked for it I'd still be a virgin.

Unless by "save yourself" you literally mean save your virginity.

Oops, sorry for bad English. I typed it on my phone in a hurry as I'm on work.

I've done both. They are both filled with pros and cons and a i recommend every guy do both at some point.

I fuck sloots thinking they will be long-term partners but we always end up falling out

when will I find Mrs. Right, bros? I don't think I can last much longer :(

i like ths advice but can't see myself juggling 2-3 girls at once, it just doesn't seem like something someone like me can do

how do i into confidence/sheddng outdated behaviour/thought patterns from my youth?

off topic but last year i was at a party, my friend gave me MDMA and i was like fuck it sure and took it

so i start coming up and am sitting on the couch with my arms open, these two girls sit down beside me at the same time, it was really fucking weird and they kind of leaned into me

they were okay looking prob the 6-7 range but the one bitch had like 200+ likes and is a social media whore

anyway i didnt give a fuck though i was on MDMA and just wanted to dance and listen to music and talk to my friends. sometimes i think girls use me for social value cause i posture myself confidently work out, am tall white and good looking, i dress nicely and am friendly

i kinda feel like "shoo shoo succubus!" i only really fuck with down to earth cute girls but theyre a rarity, only meet a few a year maybe.

thanks for reading my blog post

MDMA is the shit, shmae you can't do it often.

>two girls sit next to user a year ago
>he goes on an ego high for the following year about women using him for "social value"

what made you this way

Whenever these threads come up with fags screaming "Where do I find the good ones?!" People always respond with Church, and that's it. Anybody else have any other places for us non-religious fags to find decent girls?

Others I've heard: Library, bookstores, and College
The libraries around here are always dead, same with the bookstores.
As for college, it's a mixed bag. In my experiences from college they're either FUCKING INSANE, whores, or have massive egos and entitlement issues (they think they deserve the millionaire bodybuilder poet of their dreams, just because they got a worthless degree)

>If you guys stop seeing girls Al's the price
>Al's

Is that a typo?Did you mean as?

What age should I start caring about getting a LTR?

I'm 23 right now and want to eventually settle, but I've also never really gone and slept around much

Wat do

the (You) isn't actual advice but just me feeling your pain user. sorry to bait you

it was last winter so i guess more like 5 months but i have more recent examples too like one from last tuesday where i was dancing at a club and this girl came out of nowhere and started grinding on me from nowhere and we were chatting, she was kissing my neck and whispering in my ear asking where i was staying tonight after talking for literally 2 minutes

Kek

Late 20s to early 30s. 18 to mid 20s is for personal growth; Getting a LF in that area is a much more high risk area because you'll both likely change a lot in the coming years and will probably grow apart. Getting married and especially having kids during that time is a horrible mistake unless you want to get raped for your time and money for years to come.

Don't know where LF came from, meant LTR

Thanks man, I just don't know what I want right now, shit is frustrating

Call it juggling, though you can also see it as a more general strategy to gather nice people (men and women) around you. Keep looking for new high value girls. In the meanwhile have sex with your girls and become confident. Nobody can be against this apart from salty people or religious people etc. but fuck them. Everybody benefits... Always be clear that you're not looking for a gf or a LT relationship (you can talk about it though I prefer to let it shine through). This will work in your advantage if you have good contact with women. They will always try to become exclusive at some point. Then it's up to you... Again, let her always ask for exclusivity instead of doing it yourself. This gives her the feeling you are in charge as SHE needs YOU.

I'd advice to read The Rational Male by Rollool Tomassi.

Yes. Stop seeing girls as a price you have to earn.

The vast majority of normies meet their gfs through their social circle. Unfortunately for autists they either don't have a social circle with women in it or are too aspie to be seen as a viable partner.

If you're not NT you're fucked.

So much this. All but one of my girlfriends has been through my social circle.

It's great too because you don't have to do anything really. Single? Just hang out with your friends, eventually a girl comes along.

NT?

>social circle
Well, time to kill myself.

They exist, they just take a while to find. I found mine and now we're happily married.

>sexually disappoint your wife
>not dating someone as inexperienced as you are and experiencing the bonding and intimacy of growing sexually and learning together

neurotypical

Is it really that difficult to talk to people? Honestly just start talking to people. Chill out, don't take anything too seriously, say what comes to mind (no, not what really comes to mind, say the most basic shit of everything that comes to mind, nothing deep, nothing super intelligent, nothing overly thoughtful, save that for later) eventually you will have a social circle.

I promise.

I try save myself from a future- long-term partner.

And please, have sex before you commit yourselves. Some grills are awful at bed. You dont wanna waste anything close to be called "long-term" to that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotypical

The thing is, I very rarely have good conversation stuff come into my mind. I can bust out snappy one liners almost on command, but normal conversation just doesn't work for me. It's always forced, and awkward.

>it's always forced, and awkward

Yeah, so was everything else you or anyone else has ever done until they did it enough.

>walking
>lifting
>writing
>reading
>tying your shoes
>painting
>programming
>sleeping, for some retards
>sculpting
>dancing
>public speaking
>...

I'm not saying I'm not doing it anyway. I'm still finding get togethers on Meetup.com and going, and trying to talk to people. Just that the conversations don't last long. They excuse themselves very quickly. I've had far better success in group conversations where I can just bust out one liners where appropriate.