SLR next PBC

Can confirm this is the next palm beach confidential coin. You're welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

cleantechnica.com/2017/06/29/solarcoin-cryptocurrency-earned-generating-solar-electricity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show proof

>12m market cap
>37m current supply
interdasting just bought 100000000000000000000k

Read up!

How do you know this ?

Hey Veeky Forums, I think I’m on the track on the search for the next Palm Beach sub 1$ coin. Palm Beach Confidential post for reminder:

------------------------
Dear Reader,

On November 2nd at 8pm (Eastern & Pacific), you’re invited to attend former hedge fund manager Teeka Tiwari’s FREE cryptocurrency investment event. Teeka will be joined by a special guest – one of the top leaders in the cryptocurrency field – a Bitcoin pioneer and multimillionaire venture capitalist – to discuss:
- How a new law (which has received almost zero press coverage) could send Bitcoin into a major breakout in 2018
- Why a small group of lesser-known cryptos could soar even higher
- And the name of one particular crypto Teeka calls “the next big thing in cryptocurrencies” – which still trades for under $1 today.

“As far as cryptocurrecies go, SolarCoin (SLR) has a lot of growing to do, as it is shooting for an eventual $30 price but is currently hovering just over $0.20. Aside from getting a lot more solar generators onboard, there are also issues with scaling up its adoption as an alternative currency for both buyers and sellers of goods. The Swiss currency marketplace Lykke Exchange has added SolarCoin to its offerings, with Lykke CEO Richard Olsen (who ended up joining the SolarCoin Foundation advisory board) putting it succinctly, “Our users can now convert sunshine directly into francs, euros or bitcoins.”

Review on: cleantechnica.com/2017/06/29/solarcoin-cryptocurrency-earned-generating-solar-electricity/

With eventual price of 30$ and current 0.26$, that would match the crazy percentages Teeka always nails. What do you guys think, could this be it?

Can't say. You can take it or leave it doesn't make a difference for me.

HUGE buying pressure dudeeeee

honestly, just based off the real world hype of solar power alone-- now blend it with crypto, with a reasonable supply cap... that's just a beautiful recipe for perfection.

In fact we should be thanking people in Veeky Forums and PBC for bringing it to the attention.

I want to buy this shitcoin but bittrex is slow as fuck

Also to know what values solarcoin. I found this

As currencies play an important role in facilitating trade and economic growth. Shifts in currency values may lead to economic dislocations deleterious to trade and growth. Most currencies are issued by government central banks. These central banks hold assets in the form of government debt and gold against the currency they issue.
Alternatives to traditional debt and gold assets may make sense for central banks to hold as a supplement or substitute. One alternative asset for a central bank to hold consists of electricity delivering assets. Electricity delivering assets don’t need to be physical assets such as fuel or power plants, but rather may be claims in the form of standardized Power Purchase Agreements for the delivery of electricity from power producers. Electricity delivering assets can hold their economic value more effectively than gold or debt due to price stability and resistance to devaluation from over-issuance.

Solarcoin concept advocates a portfolio of diversified solar electricity delivering assets that offers more social benefits than gold and retains monetary value better than government debt.

I am accumulating! :P

Finally bittrex opened, just bought 100k

Congrats bro! join the ranks

This is gonna fucking explode

Yep. But the good thing is PnD party is already over! so now only long-term accumulators are here on SLR

How can you possibly confirm this is the next pick? The next pick comes on the third Thursday of every month

dudee search internet

This isn't the coin for the 2nd of November seminar thing.

noooooo

fomo still hasn't set it. We're good

betting everything on it!

So this isnt the coin being released on 11/2?

What makes you so sure this is it?