Memes aside

Are my arms fine?

No.

How come?

Yes they're fine. Wear a long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up your forearms on your next actual date.

They look small and undefined.

t. someone with small and undefined arms

2big
roiding?

You haven't even hit DYEL yet

no Thiccness but i assume you are ok with that.

Bee yrself

Definitely.

Why?

Seriously. Are they fine?

What do you mean fine? They're just small arms. Can't you see what they look like yourself?

They're not DYEL are they?

Looks like you might play ping pong or some sport that sort of uses your arms like curling

May I see your arms, sir? No homo.

The dude that posted an arm isn't me. I tried finding a recent pic on my PC but they are on my phone and I'm lazy. los siento amigo

They're fine if you want to look like a feminine 14 year old boy.

OP's arm looks thicker than that without flexing.

t. OP

Nah, someone with shittier arms than both OP, and . I fell for the "Only need to do pullups" meme. I'm very self conscious about them. Hopefully Veeky Forums doesn't give me shit about them until I start curling. That would be the worst.

>only need to do pull-ups meme

For real? How.

>Only need to do pullups
it's kinda true though. lots of pull ups and a heavy bench is all you need for good arms, including everything necessary to achieve those goals. aim for 20 full rom pull ups and a 3plate bench and don't complain until you get there. pro-tip: eat.

lel

They look pretty small. How big are they? How big are you(weight/height)? I guess it really just depends on what look you're going for.

dyel as fuck

Nah, "Only need pullups" is a meme. I went from 135 pounds at 18% bodyfat, to 200 at 11%. That's a gain of 70 pounds of muscle. And none of it went to my arms. The rest of my body got nice and huge, and I still have these itty bitty baby arms.

well how many pull ups can you do? and what's your bench?

Before I stopped lifting, I could do 10 pullups, and my bench was closing in on 2 plate

Fine, but dyel.

that's worth ~14 inches. you must be really tall to be 200lbs at 11%bf.

6 foot tall. And just under 14 inch arms. Looks scrawny as hell on me.

baby girl, what's your name?

>six feet
>200lbs
>11% bodyfat
>arms under 14"
Can I get some proof?

his legs must be humongous
bench more. seriously, bench like three times a week with different weights. try some different grips and find the one that works best for you. eat well for a year and you'll have 17" too.

They're good enough, you can still train them but it's nothing you should feel ashamed about.

also add a set of pull ups/chin ups for every set of bench you do and you won't need isolations for a while.

>his legs must be humongous
My legs, chest, back, and shoulders exploded, and my arms did hardly anything.

Can't really give proof, since those numbers were from years ago, and I didn't take any pics. I'm down to 185 now, and I can grab a body caliper test really quickly if you really care.

Busted out the calipers anyway. 12% bodyfat. Also took the tape measure to my arms. 12.5 inches.

No need for calipers, just post a pic. I want to see how disproportionate you look.

>12.5 inches
Now you're just trolling.

>12.5 inches

Prisoner obviously. How else am I to start the violent gang rape group? First i'd offer my own hole as a release for the lads then after a few weeks warm them up to the idea of taking turns. Eventually the guards are going to get jealous of our hole stretching sessions and willingly submit to our group. One by one they will be corrupted and have their holes violated until everyone has joined.

There will be no division, no hate, no pain.
Only the holes and filling them will matter.

And they shall be led by me, The Great Gape user the First.
I shall lead their minds into the light of pleasure and their shafts into holes of dark.

I was thinking of posting a pic, but now I know I'll just end up in the Veeky Forums humor thread

Just don't show your face.

I'll still know it's me, and that'll be shame enough.

You made some unbelievable claims and now you can't be arsed to take a quick pic. Just take a photo of your arm then, nobody is going to bother reposting that.

Fine. Arm.

There is no way you were 200lbs at 11% and your arms look like that. I know you're much lighter now, but unless you were doing SS on loads of gear and then got in a tragic accident that has prevented you from lifting anything for the past year then your claims don't add up.

Nah, wasn't doing SS, I was way stupider than that. I listened to idiots who had no idea what they were doing. And that was before I even found Veeky Forums

Also, I suspect my fat distribution is fucking up Scooby's bodyfat calculator. I carry all of my fat on my belly. So while the leg and chest reading are close to 0, the belly has a high reading. So, I suspect I'm probably higher bodyfat %.

Ya, I think your measuring was way off.

I think I'm probably only 15% because I still have some abs. But, like I said, I just trusted the wrong people with my training, and did stupid shit, that caused no arm growth.

for normies sure, they're average. dyel by any other standard.

>2012
if that's you, post a current pic please. i look kinda like that and would be interested where i could be in 5 years

Not me, sorry. I was simply showing the other poster what his claimed stats looked like irl. I'm a 5'10 manlet so my body wouldn't have been comparable. The guy in the pic was actually 40 years old at the time of the photo, so I'm not sure you would want a current pic to compare yourself to.

best DYEL arm itt

Does anyone here actually lift or do people come to Veeky Forums just to talk shit to people in CBTs?

fucking this ffs sm.h jeez. Wtf is going on in this thread.

"do they look ok?" No, you look like you have not started lifting yet.

>3pl8 bench
That takes people years to achieve, you can't blame someone for having bitch arms after lifting for a year because they listened to dumbasses who give shit advice

Height?

You look dyel as fuck bro

>doesn't post arm or body

Typical

My arms are rather small but your arms are a fucking disgrace, the worst part is that youre probably walking around like hot shit and just question yourself now.
Stay dyel though OP I ain't mad, it's fun to see guys like you

Sick 14s brah.

If a 3pl8 bench takes you longer than 2 years from the point where you hit 2pl8 then you either don't care about your bench or you're doing something wrong

t. Doesn't actually bring 3pl8

My biceps are pathetic, but my triceps are rather strong, I never curl though, I can curl like 50 kg but my Strict OHP is 1.5pl8(1rm)
Close guess by the way but they're 15 inch. Forearms are much bigger in relation

You cant as this is bullshit e stats

>curl over 100lbs
>15 inch biceps

Haha, nope

Okay, and how long does it take you to get to 2pl8?

I know everyone says they benched 200 lb for reps their first day in the gym, but a guy like OP probably takes a year to get to 1pl8.

2pl8 bench is achievable by an adult male in no more tha 8 months. Any longer and you need to get your test checked.

I don't but I don't believe in such slow ass progress. Tell me why it's so hard

>you need to bench 3pl8
>but I don't bench 3pl8

This sums up Veeky Forums far too perfectly.

Barbell curl not dumbbells

Gotta be skeptical, I've seen people claim it here before.

Now show me yours.

I don't say you need to but I don't think it's impossible starting from 2 pl8 in more than 2 years. If its impossible you're a bitch, stop spinning shit around.
Took me 4 months more or less, I stopped at about 95 kg since I didnt see a reason to bench anymore, I didn't pick it up until now, only OHP and Dips from then.

Really? I can barbell curl 50 for reps even, 55 kg is pretty much impossible tho without form breakdown Damn, your tris are small, you're a literal curl bro

Already posted mine

>advocates benching heavier than he ever did
>doesn't bench anymore

What a meme

I just don't really like benching, but I dont think I couldn't do it. I added 23-24 kg of bw in 1.5 years (little less actually). I added 40 kg onto my squat in 4 months, I added 50 kg on my deadlift in 4 months as well. Obviously (140 kg/180 kg respectively now) obviously I know that this is just a small milestone but I will not get in the mindset of "no, this is not possible, my program says I can not add 10 kg of this onto x" I know there are certain limits but why let these stop you from achieving your goals? My next big goal is to hit 200 kg Deadlift and to hit 140 kg squats for reps, I know I can do it. Also I want to OHP bodyweight (I do 80 kg at 90 kg bodyweight)
Why tell yourself that you can not do it?

They're small by normie standards, I mean a lot of normies are dyel or fat but that does not mean they would mire OP's twig arms. Normies have actually higher standards than the natty potential since they're spoiled by roidheads

Not that guy.

You are refusing to even listen to what he is saying.

Not if you start at 120 lbs like OP probably did

He said they were average, not admirable.

>fell for the pullup meme

Not like this is a bad thing. Big thick lats are better than big bulky arms desu

Coming up on 3 months r8

>Damn, your tris are small, you're a literal curl bro
Nah

Goddamnit. 3 months. R8

The stretch marks piss me off. I was never even that fat...

R8?

>Already posted mine
I'm sorry to hear that.

Lmao, you're just proving him right bro.

same bro, mine look like I have taken a razor all over my arms, legs are even worse.

>*me
fucking phone posters

are you Italian per chance?

No

How about your ass? I forgot I had them on my ass until I busted out a hand mirror to check out back/butt progress the other day. Super depressing. I was 230 at my heaviest..6'0 tall. It's bullshit.

shieet, never looked. brb

Hah, that's you and you're criticizing me. What is that pic even supposed to show? You don't have any definition.