Die alt fags

Die alt fags

They never learn.

48k in august, 4k now

it didnt have to be this way you pieces of shit. ETH was just about to break resistance. You've ruined me

Tethered

Eth had its chance over a period of multiple weeks. It's over now.

sorry can you repeat that again? You what?

ETH is primary means of transaction in BTC and Alt trades. It's stability speaks volumes. ETH is going to moon too as fresh money enters the market.

Fuck Bitcoin. When it mooned it used to take alts, it's children, with it. Even it's bastard child Bitcoin Cash. Now it's literally killing them. I used to celebrate Bitcoin going up knowing it was great for all of crypto but now it's literally just killing it.

Bitcoin is the ultimate shitcoin

now is when you should hold btc and at ath is when you schould buy alts

>shitcoins are coins I dont like
derp. This is what you get for wasting your money on memecoins. Its been pretty apparent from the beginning that BTC is the one true solution. Repent before its too late

That 6400

FUCK YOU STUPID BITKEKS I HATE YOU STUPID FAGGOTS ITS NOT EVEN A GOOD COIN THERE IS NO USE FUCK YOU MY ALTS FUCK U
CRYPTONORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>btc breaks 6400

How hard are we gonna pump today brehs?

what retards are buying btc over 5k?

Just another day in crypto land.

>GO ALL IN ON ALTS LITERALLY RIGHT BEFORE THE PUMP

GOD DAMN IT! I'M TIRED OF GETTING FUCKED! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

hug me bro. every single time. we must always remember to spread & diversify, never go all in

woke up exactly at that green candle
feels good senpai

This. Unless they are planning on selling before the fork ends. Buying at $6000 and holding even after fork is just plain stupid.

LMAO

no better feeling than waking up to crypto gainz

fucking what?

lol @ poors who didn't hodl through the gold fork

Thats because it used to be new money entering the market.

This moon is money from the alts flowing to bitcoin. After this fork business is over I wouldn't be surprised if the alts all moon.

we goin to 7000 easy

So, which alts are you all diving into the day before the fork goes through?

That's it guys. I'm quiting crypto

all in on shitcoins?

ETH OMG NEO XMR XLM

>IT'S GONNA CRASH GUYS
>MUH DOUBLE TOP
>BETTER SELL

Yes. It was good time. Been in crypto since january and turned 2.5K into 400K so not complaining.

congrats, you picked one that isnt a total shitcoin

>he's shitposting instead of selling at ATH
bold move cotton

WTF I ONLY HAVE 0.02 BTC NOO

receipts plz

Sharpie in the pooper and you will get 0.1 BTC

newfag here, what is this fork thing everyone talks about?

no receipts? so you are just a broke ass peasant larper like the vast majority of Veeky Forums, yawn

When will shitcoiners realize that holding 100% BTC is the only way to make it?

90k in september

40k now

How do you live with your self?

Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold were forks. The incoming Bitcoin Segwit2x is a shit coin and nothing more than an attempt to ruin Bitcoin Core

My only problem is that Bitcoin has gone up so fast in price there is no fucking point in me buying any more as it would only be a fraction of what I already hold.

I jumped completely out of Alts into BTC in July.

When DGB popped I went from 85k down to 45k (BTC and ETH).

Just holding BTC and Eth I'm now at 105k.

Alts are just a vehicle to get more BTC, cash out more.

>Bitcoin is the ultimate shitcoin
This. Bitcoin is probably the worst coin for what it does. It's the slowest and the least reliable. And it's not very scalable. And there are too many fucking forks. This coin will NEVER EVER be adopted by the masses. It's just something to be bought and sold for profit, it's practically useless as a digital currency. And when this bubble is over, 1 btc will be worth a loaf of bread.

Lmfao I love coming here during ATH time. Go ahead and keep rationalizing why your shitcoin is a better store of value than bitcoin. Pro tip: It's not.

So If I want to buy bitcoin should I wait for the fork?

Never. Because every day, a new shitcoiner is born.

DAE like going on gdax and seeing the walls being eaten up fast like daddies cummies?

How are you even able to breathe without help?

Same. Reading shitcoiners rationalizations is entertaining as fuck.

>Alts have been going sideways
>Each primed and ready to explode upward for maximum gains

I'm not even sweating it.

Segwit2x will be totally different than the previous forks because there's no replay protection. As such, the blockchain will not supposedly split but either BTC or B2X will just die. It will be safe to hodl but not sell or buy during the fork. Nobody knows what exactly will happen

if your btc is on an exchange you should be able to sell/buy as you please regardless of replay protection

Yes, but it's not impossible that the chains will end up splitting, meaning that when you sell your BTC you might end up selling your B2X as well.

I believe exchanges trade using IOU's, so don't think that would be a problem

smart move bro.
I only held BTC and longed BTC all the year. I missed the April-May Altcoin gains, was at only 10k in July. Then it payed off. 30k in August, 40k in September and now I'm at 160k.

Who the fuck is pumping btc this time?
Normies are not buying, this is artificial af

It's mooning wrong?

bitcoin is the crypto RESERVE currency
try to process that gents
you want to buy an ALT or ICO?
>you buy bitcoin
you want to sell an ALT or ICO
>you buy bitcoin

Right now. Still holding my 20k LINK from ico(+early ed) toppled with maxed out req ico.

Im down

>Investing all your money into pixels

I just don't think 6 bitcoin is enough to be secure.

I need alts to go up. I need them to get me more bitcoin so I can hold bitcoin long term. but bitcoin goes up and crushes my alts.

I want to fucking die.

>tfw made 40k from ETH 20 to 260
>tfw bought 2 BTC with some of that profit at 3000

i try to feel smart, but somehow i can't shake the feeling that i am just the king of the retards rather than a bitcoiner masterrace

normies aren't buying now. this is all big money pushing price higher because they now know they have full control and can manipulate the market up or down.

chinks & jewbankers colluded to spread fud (china ban and jamie dimon), driving the price down to $3K entry point, which they bought more btc at, and have by now doubled their investment simply with btc and probably little to no interest in alts.

do you think it was just a random cohencidence that all that bad news came out when btc topped off at $5K and the moving averages were signalling a pullback? no. it all happened in unison. the next top will be $7K usd, then another $2k pullback to retrace $5k, the previous resistance which will become support.

that has been the pattern so far in this massive rally...btc went to $3K then retraced to $1.8K, then hit $5K then retraced to $3K, and is now beyond $6K headed to $7K as confirmed by today's move.

I thought Bitcoin wasn't a currency? It certainly doesn't function as one. Hours to transfer with fees high enough that you can't make any small payments without losing a huge percentage?

Bitcoin's only hope is being digital gold that people don't move around or trade very often at all. Or upgrading the tech, but the community behind it is so self-destructive it isn't even funny.

Reserve currency. It's much cheaper to transfer $50k in Bitcoin than fiat digits from one bank account into another

not to mention forex costs, for the intl patricians out there itt

But it's much cheaper than that to transfer Ethereum, which has as many currency pairs on most exchanges as BTC does, and transfers exponentially faster and with much lower fees. So what is Bitcoin then? Store of value? Or just old tech riding out its first mover advantage and brand recognition?

If you transfer $50k it doesn't really matter if it costs 10 cents or 2 dollars. Besides, after lightning Bitcoin will be just as fast and cheap to transfer as ethereum meme coin

I love you bitcoin

>there's no replay protection
blatant liar

This. I did bitcoin transfers for friends while they were down in Vegas. So much easier to send them 5 k in bitcoin than wire them cash through the bank. Now they just keep bitcoin wallets on their phones and just use bitatms to get cash.

How salty. Hahaha

Bitcoin is the most secure store of value of all crypto. Lighting Network will kill most alts that rely on "fast confirmations".

You guys had a good run this year but became too greedy. 2018 will teach you a valuable lesson, I hope you are open to learn it.

Fresh salty alty copypasta

Google Bitfinex Tether fraud.

Well, China did close the exchanges, which vanished with some 10% of the market in a matter of days.

And James Dimon actually made the market bullish.

So yeah, you are right about the market reacting to China, the trend, the cycles... But the conspiracy part is just a personal touch of yours. This is a dirty market, everyone will do whatever it takes to get rich, not necessarily "the Jews", bankers and chinks.

Never. About a year ago eth shills started overwhelming the board. Now everyone's an altcoin shill scammer.