Tfw get girlfriend

>tfw get girlfriend
>tfw takes up a lot of my time, and keep missing out on at least one workout a week

How do you non faggots deal with having a girlfriend and still going gym?

Take her to the gym with you.

And let other desperate men oogle her body? Fuck that.

Go to a better gym

ROFLCOPTER

If you're not good enough to keep her then why do you have her?

Get a different gym
Go during off hours
Build a home gym
Stop giving a shit, and show off your girl

All of these are valid options. Just remember, if she isn't willing to improve herself, and try to be the best version of herself for you that she can be, then she doesn't love you. She'll also probably explode into butter the second a ring hits her finger.

I dont

I just got really fat really quickly.

I have no idea why shes still here.

Thought about it, but i want gym time to be MY TIME. Not have anyone interfere regardless of who it is.

You realize that by telling your girlfriend you can't hang out because you're busy is a way to unintentionally showing >abundance mentality< while also showing that your driven. This will make your relationship stronger and you more attractive. You should always focus on yourself in the relationship if you want to have a good one. Secure your mask before you secure your loved one's. It makes the time you spend with your girlfriend more meaningful because it's less available. Also abundance mentality means hey I have options and am not insecure about losing my girlfriend.

Wow I think we found an actual alpha on /fit

like with everything else: gym first.

not sure if serious. what he posted should be common sense. or maybe i've just been on the internet too much.

do you not let your gf go out in public or something

Don't have a gf, simple as that.

Once the honeymoon phase dies out its only natural to spend less time with each other. You´ll have gym time then.

iktf

she keeps texting me about inane bullshit.

nah I like me thick women.

This is why I established early on that I will not pick up my phone every time I get a notification and am not obliged to respond immediately to messages. If its urgent she can call. If I hear a little ding and I'm busy enjoying myself, I'll keep on being busy and so should you.

this shit reeks of beta... kindly refer to and stop being insecure bitch... she will not break up with you just because you will tell her "No" sometimes... and if she will then be it... I would never ever put my interests over some pussy
>inb4 egoistic faggot

go to r/relationships and read a few stories, you will feel a lot better about yours

>people like this can get a gf
>i can't

>tfw got home gym
>tfw make gf do squats and lunges to get better thiccer ass or I call her fat

Fucking commercial gym plebs

>get gf
>can't do as much overtime at work because she gets upset
>cant go to gym as much because she gets upset
>have to spend more money on dates and shit or she gets upset
>have less money and less gains

Seriously not worth it.

This guy has fucking got it.
>Put your foot down
Establishes your worth
>Won't respond to everything
She has to work for his attention and he establishes that he has a fucking life and she is not the centre of his universe.

Take notes lads.

>getting a gf that's a leech and not a partner

You did this to yourself.

Tell your gf your relationship is important, but so is going to the gym because of your health and so you don't lose your gains.
It's good for both your physical and mental health so if she wants a good looking and mentally strong bf she has to let you have gym time.

It already sounds like seeing her too often is a pain, so your mental health is already being dampened = less of a perfect bf you can be.

Try to set at least a planned day where you see her where you know you won't be going to the gym (ie on that day you know you're only going to be doing morning cardio etc), so you still get to see eachother

People can't see eachother constantly to be mentally strong

As soon as you're settled, you will eventually get bored of lifting. Lifting is nothing more than a competition for your own self acceptance and the perception of others. It's no more a challenge and you basically begin to realize it's a huge waste of time. Do your workouts twice a week, try to maintain a somewhat healthy diet and begin to live like an adult.

Maybe buy a bench, rack and some dumbbells and safe additional time.

My GF loves that I go the the gym and she knows I care a lot about it. She asks me about PRs and congratulates me and would never make me miss a day. She just hangs out at the house and works on her own stuff when I go.

Honestly gym isn't the thing my gf annoys me about, for me it's whenever I go to her house and she makes these high carb/calorie pasta dishes and I have no idea how much I'm actually eating.

I'm trying to cut and have been plateuing for a while, going to start trying OMAD whenever I go to her house

They are delicious though

Faggot who cares if your girlfriend gets upset. If the relationship wasn't meant to be with you pursuing the life you want to live then she does not compliment you. Find a new one.
>b-b-but user, I'm so autistic I'll never find another gf.

That's you friend. That desperate beta cuck who didn't do what he wanted to do because he was afraid of rustling an already emotionally unstable individuals feelings.

I don't my gf became extremely jealous as hostile the more fit I became she would constantly accuse me of just getting hotter so i could fuck other girls I tried to explain that I just wanted to stop being a skeleton and be strong but she wouldn't have it her nagging became so frustrating I dumped her in december

>Wow I think we found an actual armchair psychologist on /fit
Ftfy

Are you muslim or something?

What this guy said OP .

You should want her to improve herself and you should be secure enough about your own relationship to be able to do something as normal as going to the gym together. If you aren't secure about it then you shouldn't be with her.

Where did you guys meet, OP? This can have a lot to due with the relationship.

This