QTDDTOT Vol III.5

Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread, this is for you user's I am a TRIP FOR THE PPL, so please don't waste a post, instead of saying hi just add a

>nice gyno

after your meaningful post and I will appreciate it

sry no thred 4 a while, was busy producing top tier A1 tube content, the last thread didn't make the cut for 4vid so no4, u get +.5, so let's try harder this time.

Before posting a question please do a quick scan or search(ctrl+f) to see if your question has already been answered

pastebin.com/iAAhzNQZ

-Black Hip-Hop Jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gROTHHprZWw&feature=youtu.be&t=1680
t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice blog, faggot

Why u have video of u dancing around in underwear?

checked.

best method of 1 month cut?

don't need to lose much bf% just trying to reduce fat so i can continue bulking, otherwise i'd do a slow cut.

1 month?
calorie deficit, i've had success eating at a deficit of close to 1500kcal if not over with small losses in strength, but look into a ketogenic diet, you can eat at maintenance or surplus and still lose weight and convert to a normal diet later

>i've had success eating at a deficit of close to 1500kcal if not over with small losses in strength
for got to put *

*for a short period of time

alright, im thinking training heavy af (keeping compound strength) with less hypertrophy exercises (whats the point when you're cutting) with fasted cardio in the morning, probably leaving me at 1000 cal deficit.

Is maintaining strength the absolute best way to preserve LBM on a cut?

>Is maintaining strength the absolute best way to preserve LBM on a cut?
the best way is to not do a deficit over 500kcal, or take steroids, if you don't like those answers sorry not sorry, cutting fast/hard is LBM losses bait, also I do IF it might help, idk but I like it and I feel like it helps

Nice gyno nigger

holy fucking gyno

>that gyno

Laffin

This is a blue board, cover your tits lady

ok thanks. been making really good strength gains this year and wanna keep the momentum. getting to that point where i still look good despite high teens bodyfat %

Does this seem right?
I'm starting my first bulk after 8 months of cutting, and 3k kcal seems obscene considering I've only been eating around 1500 for over half a year now

TDE is bullshit

start at 2300kcal, if that seems low in a month add 200 until you feel comfortable

>dumb nigger giving dumb advice

Typical

Does sodium water retention effect the entire body or just face?.

entire body

Is 1.5 h session 5 times per week in the gym enough to achieve something?

i wouldn't go over 4 sessions if training naturally and I used to 2hr workout sessions and noticed very minor differences if I spent 1 hr or over 1 hr

I have started running on mornings, but soon enough I will return to work (holydays here)
I want to keep doing this, but I'll have to change a couple things
questions:

You lose fat when your glycogen reserves are depleted, does that mean I should go running BEFORE having breakfast?
seems to make sense, as its harder to run after eating, but I dont wanna get dizzy and fall in front a speeding car in the road

Also, does magnesium supplements do anything? the same goes for selenium, zinc or vitamin c

thanks

>i wouldn't go over 4 sessions if training naturally and I used to 2hr workout sessions and noticed very minor differences if I spent 1 hr or over 1 hr

that's interesting.

whats a good 4 day routine if im currently running PPL focused on hypertrophy ?

Can I just eat straight up unhealthy shit as long as I get the protein I need? I suck at getting calories because of no appetite.
Pic related, god bless america

>Also, does magnesium supplements do anything? the same goes for selenium, zinc or vitamin c
not for muscles, make u healthy

>You lose fat when your glycogen reserves are depleted, does that mean I should go running BEFORE having breakfast?

you are thinking to hard, eating a breakfast and running 30 min later it's literally impossible for you to have absorbed kcal from food that isn't even digested, the only benefit I see here is raising metabolism and aiding in digesting the food you have eaten

Disclaimer:I do IF

Is just going into a gym and training every part of my body until it's sore enough an okay way of training?

What kind of warmup is good so I don't stretch anything?

Nice gyno

>not for muscles, make u healthy
*unless you have a major deficency

you can google basically any 3/4 day split, I don't give people routine unless I can see 360 of their body and know what they look like/lifts are, find a routine that targets your weaka reas or lifts and for u based on if u lfit for strength or mass or w.e

yes if you do some macros, but you will get bloated and feel like shit

I have no idea what you lfit for but generally no, "being sore" is a poor judgement of if you have actually achieved anything

Thanks phag

isnt zync a natural testosterone producer?
test. helps muscles

what does the disclaimer mean anyway

Whenever I go in the shower, hot or cold and regardless if I let the water hit my lips or not, my lips end up destroyed. They become almost white and start to look like that skin that people can sometimes peel off. If I shower how then all I need to do is rub my lips before the "skin" actually comes off.

How can I fix this?

Looking juicy brah, mirin.

I already have small amount of gyno, and I'm already on my first cycle of test and var for 7 weeks, 1 week break, and then test and dbol. Got arimidex on hand with HCG for the final 6 weeks and nolva for PCT.

What is a good protocol for eliminating/preventing gyno? Thanks for your time man

1 week break is just test and no orals btw

Why do I feel extremely nauseous and shaky every time after lifting?

use AI instead of SERM is much stronger against AI, I think Exemestane (Aromasin) is the strongest and actually perm block receptors(they regen so not forever) but letro is strong AF 1mg/day should do the trick

lol natty test levels are super low mayn, maybe it is, maybe it will help a lil bit but money would be better spent on shit like creatine or supps or gear if you want moneys worth..... again to everything there is a level where it stops getting better, if you get enough zinc from diet then taking extra won't do shit

ask a doctor

>are you eating enough?

>are you healthy?

also some info for u when I was an alcoholic and I lifted I already had stomach issues and lifting made them worse....

Okay, so run aromasin, letro, and nolva during pct and that should eliminate gyno?

Depends. Could be loads of things.
Do you drink plenty of fluids before working out/do you hate yourself so much you train like a madman and push yourself too hard each time/when was the last time you got checked out for blood pressure etc at the doctors.

Could be a number of things. I feel sick if I didn't get a good breakfast [Read: when cutting] before working out. Might be that but everyone's body is different. I would say if it's happening on the regular you might want a health check at the doctors to be safe. Never gamble on "I'm sure it's not a problem, I'll be fine".
I did that once..."oh it's just a small lump, it's nothing" turned out to be a banine cancerous lump. Got lucky with that one.

....no dude, pick one

AI's are stonger than serms so pick an AI

>ONE AI

Halp me, Veeky Forums.

Yesterday I was doing dips and af ew reps from the end I felt a sharp pain in my pecs major, on the outside where the chest meets the armpit/sholder. I called it a day and stopped at the end of the set but the pain stayed and I started to get a pain in my shoulder blade area on the same side. Today it's not so bad, I still have a little pain in my armpit though.

What have I done, and do I need to do anything? Rest for a few days maybe? I've been doing dips for months and quite like them, but I was pushing a few extra reps in my final set when it happened.

(doesn't embed properly)
youtube.com/watch?v=gROTHHprZWw&feature=youtu.be&t=1680

>33 mins
Ain't nobody got time for that
Can you tell me what part to watch, or just a normal text-based answer?

Thanks.

Is it true that protein powder is a meme and that you only absorb 15-20% of it in liquid form?

Is that why people recommend 1.2g/lb for building mass? Because so much of it just gets wasted ?

>(doesn't embed properly)

put the fucking link in the URL instead of hitting the embed button

>(doesn't embed properly)

>you only absorb 15-20% of it in liquid form?

...it's a meme int hat u can do what it does without diet but you should absorb as much from power as you do from reg food

>Is that why people recommend 1.2g/lb for building mass? Because so much of it just gets wasted ?

I recommend that if you are on steroids anything over 1g/lb is excessive, and desu I think that is already more than enough

>youtube.com/watch?v=gROTHHprZWw&feature=youtu.be&t=1680
inb4 link doesn't work it's at 28:00, it's question 31, link to time in video description and in link in OP...

>...

>(doesn't read properly)
Herp a derp indeed, sorry m8.

Cheers.

Why is this bignig?

dat's not me mayn, dats my friend

So today I've decided to do squat/bp/dl after a week break of letting me lower back rest a bit (since it did felt a bit more sore than necessary), but again, there's that lingering soreness whenever I sitdown or don't walk for a certain amount of time.

Should I take a 2 week break and let it rest a bit more?

>bigNig

more like BigMixedRaceMutt

also nice breast tissue you roided up tosser wasteman, back to laying bricks now

Does anyone have those charts with faces and descriptions of Chad > Brad >>> Gunther etc, and the female version one Stacy > Tracy >>>> Gertrude etc?

yessir, eat lots of brotein, when your lower back gets super sore it tends to stay sore because you use it all the damn time, damn human baka

On Chest/Shoulders day, should I do OHP or bench first?

I've read that OHP is better first and I've also heard that bench is better first for your overall lifts

When would I be able to go back to the iron temple? I need to lift away my depresso

when you do bench as your first exercise if you fail due to triceps, do bench first, if you fail due to chest, do OHP last and if on OHP you fail due to triceps do some shoulder accessory like side raises after

Will I ever make it if I never roid? Can't due to employment.

depends how good you are about brotien and diet and not using back alot and letting it rest user, if you stay on your pc alot try to switch over to using your phone while lying down.... don't worry tho you will be getting massive back gains, also you can do non standing workouts, like bench, and seated curls(make sure you have back support), and bench flies, don't do any OHP shit to say the least but you should be able to do dips and pullups, nothing that forced you to keep an erect back basically, not even standing curls....

>employment.
lots of employed people roid, wear clothes that they can;t tell in, also work drug tests don't check roids, unless you live in sweden it's not excuse, as for other part of the question, depends on what your ideal of make it is, if you wanna look like pre bulky zyzz than yes you can look like that probably w/o gear... if you wanna look like non top tier but good physique models then probably not unless your genetics/diet is top teir and you spend years training, if ottermode is your goal then most likely yes

thanks user, i hope you have a great week

I work for the government and get drug tested.

What is a good preworkout? Currently am using MyPre but it makes me gag everytime I drink because it tastes so horrible and the bright blue food flavouring turns my poo green...

Push/Pull/X/Push/Pull/X/X
PUSH 1
Leg Press 5x5
Quad Extension 4x8
Bench Press 5x5
Overhead Press 5x5
Incline Press 4x8
Skull Crushers 4x8

PULL 1
SLDL 5x5
Hamstring Curls 4x8
Calf Extensions 4x8
Barbell Row 5x5
Wide Grip Pullups 5x5
Shrugs 4x8
Bicep Curls 4x8
Reverse Wrist Curls 4x8

PUSH 2
Leg Press 5x8
Quad Extension 4x12
DB Chest Press 5x8
Chest Flies 4x12
Overhead Press 5x8
Lateral Raises 4x12
Tricep Pushdown 4x12

PULL 2
SLdDL 5x8
Hamstring Curls 4x12
Calf Raises 4x12
Wide Grip Pullup x25
Chinup x25
T-Bar Row 5x8
Face Pulls 4x12
Reverse Wrist Curls 4x12

Rate my Push/Pull routine, lifting 3-4 years. I am looking to have a solid routine that still leaves me enough energy to do cardio or other recreational activities (eg rock climbing) on off days this summer.

Mainly interested whether you all think it's balanced.

Is this good, bad or neutral for me

Tastes amazing

Boys, should I rub one out before having sex this afternoon in order to potential increase performance time or just go in with high hopes?

Guide my loin.

drug tests /= testosterone tests

taking just test won't show up on a pee test, google it, and most likely other substances that can show up in pee won't be tested for, plenty of cops out there fucking roiding

don't use preworkout sorry, just drink coffee and time my meals/sleep properly for my body

i'd add some cable rows, calbe flies, dips, and incline db other than that looks fine

can someone translate, not a kiwi

i've done that b4 but if you aren't shit you could just deal with a quick round (like 15 min anything less is unacceptable) and be a real man and cuddle and restart sex 15 min later when you can get it up

Is it dumb to bulk if I didn't make it to at least 15% bf yet. So done deloading and ready to have some decent numbers. Was just gonna say better luck next summer to my body

summer body is the thing of retards who complaint heir genetics suck and life isn't fair

>deloading lol hope you are lifting for strength, but it sounds like you want mass

if I were you I wouldn't go over 20% on a bulk if liftan for mass, then cut... very very slowly

didn't see a bodyweight thread, so heres my question maybe someone can help out or have some knowledge on the matter.
I seem to struggle more when i do uneven push ups than when i do decline military pushups. anybody know why? its there a exercise that I'm missing in between?
according to the program that I'm following uneven pushups are first, then decline.
Thank you in advance.

No, you will be just fine without.

Was hitting a wall on my lifts over and over at the same weights the entire cut. Started eating a little more and they are finally going up. I want some strength more than anything right now. My weak legs are main reason I wanna bulk. Look dyel but ok up top with pencil legs. Can almost bench what I squat it's pathetic.

What mode is Klayton(pic related)? How do i achieve that? currently on SS, what should i aim for in the future
he's imo a nice combination of being big and defined

>41275177
4-5 yrs lifting if ur not retarded mode

>I want some strength more than anything right now.
then do what gives you strength
>maintenance or above

Is it possible to stay lean and make gains at the same time? How?

>if ur not retarded
fug
elaborate?

steroids

good diet

pick 1

just be 85% of perfection and don't be born with shit genetics

How important is it to eat after working out and how soon after?
Will it affect my gains if every day or so I don't eat after lifting?

Is it too much to add Muay Thai 3 days a week if I am already am doing 3-4 days cardio and 3 days lifting?

I'd imagine I'd have to eat a ton more than I already do as well if I did that

alright, going to kms now
nah, i guess this is achievable natty, so i just gotta grind and grind, thanks for your work in those threads

it doesn't matter exactly when just make sure calories and macros brah

you will have to eat a ton more, should affect your gains but not bya large margin

what is this? BigNig acting reasonable and like a decent human being for once?

I can't get into running because after a week and a few running sessions, everytime I try to run I experience extreme pain in the front of my shins, and my ankle joints. The pain starts from step one, and if I push through it it becomes unbearable after about a minute.

It takes about 1-2 weeks rest for said pain to subside. Then I'll try running again, and have the same pain a few days later, and on it goes.

Should I look at an alternate cardio source like boxing or cycling, or should I look into getting a running coach to make sure my form is tip top (although I'm quite sure i'm running correctly)? I would really prefer to run more than any other alternative because it's just so convenient for me

t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters

Is this good for natty lifters?

If you wanna stay with running a few tips:

1. Shoes. Get good shoes. Seriously. Go to a store that does a free fitting and they'll recommend shoes based on your running style/deficiencies.
2. Stretch before and after. I do toe raises (flat foot on ground then lift your foot up keeping your ankle on the ground) and calf stretches.
3. Don't do too much too fast. Follow a running program if you are new (c25k).

If you don't want to do running or you just want less impact, swimming or cycling is good

I iz dun with SS. What now ? Texas Method?

just like tendon stuff, your body needs time to adjust to running I suggets instead of taking time off over and over again to work up to w.e your current run is, ei if you run 1hr do 10 min then 15,20,30,45 etc, and don;t up it every day give yourself a good long time to adjust

6 day workout 4 natty... fuck no that one user who posted his routine has better routine

what are your goals?

strength? pick some strenght routine that appeals to what you wish to get strong at

aesthetics? find a 3-4 day brosplit

What happens to my program if I go on a cut? If I'm unable to progress, do I just stick to the same weight every session? Do I stay in a loop of attempting to progress and deloading if and when I fail?

how do i stop being such a puss puss on the bench? ive benched 225x4 maybe 3 times but lost consistency so i had to drop the weight but now when i bench 205-215 i just lower the weight realllllllyyyyyyy fucking slow and it takes away from the rest of my set. its like im scared of losing control or something

well I bench 315+ for 8+ reps with suicide grip so i dunno, if i were u tho i would figure out if benching is stopping because weak chest/ant delts or tris and work ont hat weak are the most

cutting goal should be to atleast maintain lifts and size and hopefully small increase.... deloading is stupid imo unles syou lift str and always go heavy, there is no guidebook, if shti feels light up weight if old weight feels heavier then try to hang and cut slower

gunan take a nappypoo keep post Q's and i answer when I wakey bakey

theres no weaknesses except for the fact that im a scared little bitch on the first rep

As a 27 year old guy that isn't obese, why don't I ever have any energy at all and how do I fix it? If I don't have to be at work I have extreme difficulty getting out of bed or motivated to do anything, and I feel like I have no energy whatsoever for the gym when I go... I burn out super quickly. Please help.

G O M A D

What does Veeky Forums recommend for accessories on leg days?

Best intermediate routine for A E S T H E T I C S ?

would love to follow an intermediate powerlift-esq routine but I have no desire to squat anymore, legs cant get bigger or they fuck up with boxing and also wearing jeans so no point in them

made mad gains after SS with some added acessories basically 3x5 compounds and 3x8 acessories, both with the heaviest weights I could do with good form

just gotta keep pushing until your body does, I don't know the scientific reason but keep trying

leg curls, hammie curls

facepulls or side raises

why the FUCK did you make this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WkNVOUo-Io

can I replace strict ohp with push press, to add size onto my shoulders, I just prefer the push press and I can also use more weight

yea pp for ohp is fine

u mirin brah?

kino

wat this mean user?

double entendre

I have a slight annoying pain in my shoulder right above the bicep. It didn't stop me from doing anything , full range of movement, but I don't no if I should continue working out or wait for it to heal if it heals. It's already been 3 days since last workout with no change. Opinions please.