Do some people just have test injected into their fetus in the womb or something...

Do some people just have test injected into their fetus in the womb or something? What causes the difference amounts people naturally have?

How important is test in muscle building?

>friendly fire
I'll always believe that some jawlet couldn't cope and iced that Chad on purpose.

He was obviously using peptides and steroids and everything they use in the NFL. He may have even used them on deployment for all I know.

RIP

Wasn't it by an "allied" afghan?

It's interesting how even a massive musclebound guy can be brought down by a single bullet.

He looks good only in that one angle.

>Because muscle is supposed to prevent bullets

A strong jawline is directly linked to testesterone in the womb.

Your ancestors almost all add strong jawlines, now look at the modern world..

Really makes you think doesn't it?

No, but some people appear invincible but they're obviously as vulnerable as us all to a bullet.

Really

What the fuck r u thinking he looks great. Everybody knows full frontal looks awkward anyways

That makes my theory even more plausible. Imagine being a little shitskin 3rd-worlder and G.I. Joe himself comes waltzing into your country

Makes

You

Thank

Daily reminder to avoid estrogens and the water supply without filters as much as you can, estrogens will stay in your body and pass to your son.

*your wifes son

>tfw you were raised on shitty junk food and sugary garbage and now you have a weak bone structure/joints, gyno, nojaw and probably low t.

>mfw I see fully grown "adults" giving children soft drinks and chips

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID. ALL THAT GARBAGE SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED.

Agreed. I started eating better at age 14. Before that I used to eat a diet of pizza rolls, soda, and who god knows what else.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"strong jawline" is a random trait unrelated to testosterone levels

hence girls with square jaws or Koreans whose faces are so square that a lot of plastic surgeries are aimed at making them more oval

This is all broscience. I have hi testosterone and normal other hormones and look like shit.

That's because of their skull shape.

jawline constitutes a skull shape

All I know is that i'am low test but have a very strong jaw.

did tillman have narrow shoulders? he doesnt look very broad

>surgery

The reason people back then had such strong jaw lines was because of how tough the meats and breads were. Compare a steak and a baguette to a mc Donald's hamburger. Ones incredibly tough and hard to chew while the other goes down like grits. This is why Europeans usually have stronger jaw lines because they predominelty eat tougher foods, sliced bread is only really popular in America.

Also while we're on it the reason fat people after cutting more off than not have strong jaws is because of the amount of food they eat it well above average which means their jaw muscle have to grow in order to compensate. Quite simply look at fat peoples calves always yuge because calves need to be worked a lot harder than other muscle in order for growth because calves are used the most

It's also a muscle you mong

>Your ancestors almost all add strong jawlines
Prove it faggot
>inb4 he posts one black and white pic from the 20th century
Also, do you honestly think commissioned paintings and sculptures were not idealisations of the form of the people they were depicting?

This is why modern war is Dysgenic.

Collarbone length as a singular trait is HIGHLY over rated.

More, collar bone length is not a good determining factor, at ALL for determining the structural strength of a frame.

Actually extra long collarbones are genetically maldaptive.

Now, they ARE supposed to be longer on males than females, just as males are supposed to have a bigger rib cage.

The ideal collarbone length for a given height, as it relates to height, is medium.

Too narrow and there is not enough real estate for muscle to be build on, and not enough width for stability.

Too wide and now your shoulder sockets are too far from your center of gravity. This means that power transfer is wasted in horizontal motion in both pressing and punching power. The power starts at the hips and moves forward through the shoulder. If the socket is too far out energy is lost.

If you look at the hardest punchers in boxing history, they always look like they have sort of sloped shoulders.

The reason some guys have the ultra wide look, which IS good for aesthetics and bodybuilding, as it gives a more impressive V taper, and more visual width on stage - is due to genetic selection by females.

Essentially wider collarbones imitates stronger more developed shoulders, and the females couldn't tell the difference. So guys with longer collarbones got laid just as the ones with lots of upper body strength.

Seriously though, look up Kiril Sarrychev and Mike Tyson. Then look up other world class pressers and boxers. They tend to have sloped shoulders.

>peptides
He looks a lot like henry rollins