Best way to get rich on Cryptocurrency?

I'm so damn tired of my day job.. even tho I'm earning sufficient, I just can't get the thought of possible success in coins out of my head... Any advices? No shill or linkies pls.

>why nolinkies?

best way to get rich is to have money in the first place. the more you have invested the more you are going to make, so if you have dilusional fantasies about living on a 5 figure portfolio keep dreaming.

If you're actually serious its said on this board CONSTANTLY; majority BTC and ETH and then a minority into memecoins. The percentages you chose spread are up to you as long as it follows that.

Also remember you are going to actually have to
>Buy LOW
>Sell HIGH
if you want to live of this shit.
can you do it? i dont think very many people on Veeky Forums can.

Just hold BTC. Seriously. The more alts people shit into existence, the more BTC looks appealing to institutional and newbie investors alike as a proven crypto that was here first and isn't disappearing anytime soon. It's a rock in an ocean of dogshit.

Also think about imminent global economic collapse. Normies will flock to bitcoin to avoid hyperinflation and asset seizures. They sure as shit won't flock to dentacoin.

Seriously, just buy BTC, ignore meme coins and enjoy the advantage of holding a first mover coin. If you're going to buy into a meme coin, only ride it a day or two to catch a pump. Set your sell order at something modest, don't get greedy. Skim where you can but otherwise just hodl BTC.

Because I'd like green numbers on the investment?

About 75% in bitcoin and ethereum. Other 25% in GOOD coins, not pump and dumps, no ICO's!!!. Be very careful because the market is very much manipulated by pump and dump whale groups. Thats why you see shitcoins go up a lot, dont chase pumps.

I recommend you take other 25% for coins that are gonna make a big impact on the world. See for example syscoin, decentralized marketplace. Be ahead of the sheep and buy coins like that. They have potential to go x50.

Monero if you want a future for your children and grandchildren

basically buy BTC and hold or get in an alt coin early and sell after it pumps

Hodl BTC and short popular altcoins like crazy

Well, like I said, I do make good money on my job now (avg $7.000 month). It's just that I feel dead everyday I'm working. The title may have been wrong, but what I mean by rich is basically stable investments that would give me a profit so I maybe could quit this job or even change job, but still maintain a good quality life.
But thanks for the straight up answer!

Seems reasonable, and I would agree on the part where people would flee to Cc if it comes down to an inflation. thanks!

Do you have any way of knowing b4 shit hits the fan, and when to dump, like sites or boards? Or is it just a gut feel and you see it's heading down?

kek

cap this user

2018, mega gainz for link

Just curious, what are you doing for a living?

Seems legit...

Honestly this is good advice. Although I’ve made most of my gains through alt coins (namely riding OMG up). But these pumps now are only lasting for a few hours or so at a time nowadays. Before it could go days. I’ve lost so many gains just being a greedy piece of shit and not getting out when it’s high. Seriously it’s like I never learn my lesson.

A few alts in the top 20 have chances to be big. But the ones below gotta prove themselves first. And at that point I’ve learned the risk reward ratio is too high. Anything below top 20 is just quick pumps and bots and whales. If you are good enough to ride and pump and GTFO quick and take any measly gains then you’re good.

However if you’re a guy like me who rode OMG from day one to the top, you’ll chase pumps to get a semblance of what you’re portfolio used to be. Don’t be me. Fuck I hope we go into another huge bull run when this fork is over. My sanity needs it.

Offshore and onshore maintenance in the petroleum sector.

put 100k in link

Offshore and onshore maintenance in the petroleum sector

A decent reply, thanks man ! I would say I'm a pretty "safe" player when it comes to investments, maybe even a bit to safe, as I not to long ago had the opportunity to buy BTC for 1000$ and turned it down because it not only seemed but also was presented as a flop i many medias. But that's just because I had no knowledge of cryptocurrency and it's functionality back then. So I can relate to being a dumb fuck some times, as I now sit and regret that I didn't buy back then. Which brings me to the question, what alt currency would you recommend, beside BTC ofc? And why?

Buy high sell low

Sound like a true trader sir