WRESTLING

wrestling is the absolute greatest form of physical activity...if you train proper you not only get strong, jacked, cardio, and aesthetics...you also have the greatest hand to hand martial art at your disposal!

Yes

I am thinking of doing wrestling. How long would I have to train to kick a lot of BJJ's asses. I am planning to train both simultaneously. Never did wrestling in highschool, one of the biggest things I regret besides having a high standards that it led me to become a 20yo KHV

if you can find a good catch wrestling school you will be kicking ass cuz they do both stand up wrestling and submissions many that bjj guys don't do...if you cant find a catch school many bjj schools are doing it and calling it bjj...such as 10th planet but they don't do stand up...but ya cross train and do both you will pick up a lot in 6 months

WTF!

Musclefu thread

name???

Judo >= BJJ > Wrestling
Any form of fighting that relies on your strength and thus will decrease in effectiveness the older you get isn't really worth investing your time in imo

kek!!!!!!!!!!
judo guys can only perform againsts judo guys and they need a gi to do it...Greco and freestyle guys demolish them and they have no answer for a blast double or low single n top of that theres only only a handful of judo teams that are good on ground they get worked wit submissions the one tha ae god are doing catch like gokors team

take your upright stance and pajamas somewhere else

>judo guys can only perform againsts judo guys and they need a gi to do it...
Only if they have bitch hands that can't grab some guy's wrist or arm, which shouldn't be a problem for the people on this board... or is it?

only one or 2 judo guys did ok in mma no champions except rond and that don't count cuz no comp in womens division...judo is obsolete compared to catch plus it came from catch theyjust added a kimono they own noe of their techniques im so tired of schooling peeps

>MMA
Are you planning on fighting professionally in a cage, user? If not, then who gives a shit. In real life encounters you're just fucking yourself over by attacking some guy that's on the ground, so putting people there and then disengaging is the best way to solve a conflict.

you were trying to prove one style is superior to another which it clearly not its jus your bias maybe you wasted 10 years training like those kung fu guys spent 40 years on something doesn't work now they cant let go...listen I love judo bt it came from catch now I smile like a proud dad and if you like it that's good its better than nothing but don't say its better than wrestling u just digging your own grave trapped yoself...if u need any more help im here for ya

btw GRECO>JUDO

>you were trying to prove one style is superior to another
Yes, and I provided the reasons for it. Judo is the one thing you can do into old age that puts people on the ground, thus it's the better long term investement of time and money.
If you're planning on doing MMA you'll learn MMA anyway. MMA isn't what we're talking about though.

>it came from catch
That's just wrong, user. Kano developed it out of Jiu Jitsu.

where can I find a jacked musclefu to wrestle with and use my head like a thighmaster?

buahahahahahha do you know where the grappling techniques from ju jitsu came from? catch before it was called catch was pehlavani they did in Persia do some research you sound uneducated

so heads up grappling judo will lose everytime because it has holes and is incomplete forget mma...if your talking longevity judo you will get same knee and back problems as others

they are rare and nearly impossible to find espeacially one available and that is into u...my best advice is fing a qt with potential train her

What is Judo lacking that you're going to need, user?

I stated that most judo guys are lost without a kimono...ok so you think you know a few that aren't they are basically doing Greco without the gi then...they are to upright and can only be effective against an upright opponent when u don't play their game come low blast double low single they get taken down everytime we are talkin two people equal skill in their espective fields...most judo gys lost the art of newaza besides a handful so if their throws don't work they are done its almost as bad as akido

>I stated that most judo guys are lost without a kimono...
That's their issue. If you're too stupid to adapt the techniques to no-gi, then that's your issue. Most people aren't running around naked in the first place.

so put a judo guy with a Greco guy no gi...Greco will toy with him like a baby same weight same experience

>so put a judo guy with a Greco guy no gi...
Where do you hang out where you regularly meet shirtless guys, user?

I will take judo if there is nothing else available but in reality if you are grappler you should train with judo guys wrestlers and bjj guys if u can but u cant just say judo better its not thas a bias opinion cuz u obviouslt train judo with other judo guys try your judo on a wrestler same skill level u will be having nightmares I seen it too many times

so we talkin selfdefense on street judo gis are strong clothes rip when u tug on them like gis I hope u only hang out at confrences where people whering triple thread 3 piece suits

Those are wrestling kek.

but I do agree training in a gi in both bjj and judo will be good application on street...I have to be honest that is correct...my original post was about fitness tho if read then u turned into one discipline trumping the other now we can find pros and cons in both but heads up who comes on top?wrestling fact

heads up a wrestler even in clothes even in a gi will blast double a judo guy and if knows catch submit him your done bro pls don't come back u grasping at straws bt u runnin out of air

camel clutch! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>but u cant just say judo better
I didn't just say it's better, I gave reasons to why it's better.
Sure, if you plan on competing professionally then go for all of the stuff, but what's the sense in putting money, time and effort into 3 styles of which one's effectiveness will decrease as you grow older and the other's going to land you a civil law suit if not in jail for fucking up some guy that was on the ground?
I'm talking real life usefulness while you're trying to make a dick measure contest between 2 hypothetical people out of this discussion.

and I gave u exact counters to your arguments with same facts you think you have...now its bias...I have trained all 3 and more martial arts I started in bjj then I did judo and wrestling is by far the most complete grappling art we talking catch with submissions and takedown and Greco its just better than judo heads up your trying to find strawmans to make yourself be right hypotheticals and still failing

now we both stating opinions and hypotheticals with bias i undersand you trained judo its hard to admit you are incomplete but its a fact we talking just grappling not striking judo is incomplete and has same issues with injuries

civil lawsuit? why own a gun and go to the range you want to have it but never use it so lets train judo and not have a gun when im being attacked and i get taken down or trip...judo effect9vness decreases with age at same rate father time is undefeated

your tryng hard to be right and justify your choice...its pretty sad and funny...its like you bought a car but your friend bought a better one same price and u tryin hard to justify why you happy with yours

>5 poster ITT
Spot the samefag

im done now i just want u know i love judo and bjj and wrestling they are all grappling

kek samefag tryna throw off others to the samefag

(you)

Wrestling is a sport, BJJ is a martial art. They might look similar but they are two different things.

you nice try samefag

wrestling is a martial art same as bjj and bjj is also a sport same as wrestling look up the definition of martial art wrestling fits into that category you are ill informed