Can working construction really give you a body like this?

Can working construction really give you a body like this?

most construction workers i've seen are fat as fuck. probably stronger than most of /fit, but just fat as fuck

Lol no

Construction workers are fat fucks and drink too much

Yes. If you saw it on TV, it must be true.

Being ripped on the job site doesn't isn't helpful. You need some weight to throw around

Romanian Deadlifts?

I think that this is due to eating a ton of the cheapest fast food most days of the year.

If you meal plan and hit your macros you could probably look pretty good

> doesn't isn't

These people are stupid as fuck
Actual construction worker here
Helps gains and strength is super useful
Pic related

Framer?

But you can't work construction when you live in your mom's basement and watch anime

I do framing, welding, finish carpentry, concrete and a little heavy equipment operation. Welding and concrete are the most physical

And drinking beer all day long

What do you mean all day? Pretty sure you can't drink when you're working at heights and operating power tools

he was on a cycle during summer

>roiding for that

Are you trolling? 1,500 calories and a few push-ups, pull-ups. Done

Why not?

This, he's got the body of a rich 20 year old who has had a few months with a personal trainer and maybe seen the inside of a gym once or twice

I am a bricklayer/carpenter and have been so for 3 years since i was 15-16. It has helped with lifting tremendously and i have gotten pretty thick wrists from hit.
My hands are also calloused as fuck from moving leca blocks around.

No. It just makes you either fat or slightly better looking than the average skinnyfat dyel.

Post your physique

I always mire the crushing grip strength of construction workers and some farmers. It's not something you can get from the gym

Farmboy strong is definitely a real thing.

LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ha, no.

I used to work in framing and most of the younger guys I worked with had great physique because they ate healthy, even the dudes who ate poorly looked pretty good just without tone. I probably would have made gains but I was using opiates every day so I only gained about 10 pounds in total :/

>le ruff tuff heavy drinking builders stereotype

yes
old school blue collar workers were usually Veeky Forums

Have you seen a construction worker look like that?

my friend built a house his senior year of trade school and was pretty hammered the whole time

My uncle and his son/related family do dry wall and construction, they're all alcoholics and have a beer cracked by lunch

>you will NEVER get doubleteamed by archie and juggie while betty and veronica watch and moose and kevin jerk eachother off in the corner and hot (for some reason) ms. grundy watches the whole thing
your face when