Why am i so pathetic, fit/?

why am i so pathetic, fit/?

I can't stick to my exercise(consisting of just fucking running, can you believe that?).

I keep cheating on my diet(ate 3 packs of crisps and two pot noodles yesterday ffs)

How do I make it?
I'm 18 btw

Ever since I remember I had a fat complex and now that I want to change it I don't have the motivation.

I feel disguist when I look at myself btw

maybe you don't believe you can achieve your goal?
stick to the plan, the result may be shockingly amazing for you if you've never been thin in your life
i believe in you bro

Thanks bro. It's just fucking depressing that all my life I've been a fat fuck since my parents fed me that way.

Off to get a last pack of crisps and then I'll quit.
It's kind of hard since I really like sweets

Stop stocking your house with shitty food. Buy lots of fruit, yogurt and whole grain cereal and snack on that.

I live with my parents. They buy food and won't budge as to what they'll be buying

Running sucks and takes more discipline than most types of training, so I'd suggest trying out other workouts like swimming, biking, rowing or lifting to see what works for you.

As for the diet, vegetables and protein-rich foods are your friends. Simply stop buying junk food. If it isn't in the house, then you only have to be disciplined at the grocery store. The longer you go without junk foods, the less you'll want them.

this is all really good advice, OP

as your parents are buying the food: you could adopt strategies like pre-commitment and logging. if you write down what you plan to eat, and log (like with myfitnesspal) what you do in fact eat, it'll be a little easier to stick to the plan. it'll be easier still if you buy your own food at home and only eat that, or if you can manage to move out

to elaborate on pre-commitment: one thing you could do is log your diet in a shared spreadsheet with someone and commit yourself to paying, say, £1 to charity for every day that you fuck up; the other person can hold you to that commitment

Quality bait actually

Why?
I do eat healthy but I eventually fail and eat every piece of junk food in the house
Thanks bro

How do you even eat chips they are shit for health AND taste. And that many? I'd tell you to kill yourself but seems like you are already at it

Yeah I know. I just like them even though I'm conscious of the fact they're not healthy

Op here, what exercises can I do as a complete noobiest beginner?

No access to gym right now, but I'll start to go as soon as I will be able to

read the sticky

and get to the gym

If you dont have access to a gym, try a bodyweight routine. Theyre pretty easy to start and once you start progressing you can make some decent gains that will help when you get yourself into an actual gym

>Only 8 glasses
Yeesh what fags
gallon of water a day masterrace reporting in

Most people should have remained illiterate agricultural serfs.

Excuse me?

Thanks bros

Most people should have remained illiterate agricultural serfs.

Again, excuse me?
English isn't my first language. What the fuck you talking about?

He's saying that he was born in le wrong genretion

get your own mini fridge
thats what i did

>I can't stick to my exercise(consisting of just fucking running, can you believe that?).
Yeah, pretty common to fail or give up exercise. Vastly more people give up than stick with fitness

>I keep cheating on my diet(ate 3 packs of crisps and two pot noodles yesterday ffs)
Also extremely common. The extreme majority of dietary change reverts or fails to meet the original intention within 6 months.

>How do I make it?
Keep trying
Keep trying and failing until it becomes habit

Also stop relying on motivation, that's the same mistake anyone who buys into self help books makes. Just keep trying and failing til you succeed, no magic to it

>I do eat healthy but I eventually fail and eat every piece of junk food in the house
>I eat healthy appart from when I don't

Dietary change doesn't work like that fatty

>Op here, what exercises can I do as a complete noobiest beginner?
Join a gym. Quickest, easiest and most effortless way to form a fitness habit

Nobody in the west doesn't have access to a gym, they're just not willing to go or not willing to get a job to go.

He's suggesting most of the human race should've remained uneducated and farming the land. Presumably because they wouldn't have ended up like you and bothering the sensible ones.

You have poor discipline and low impulse control. The only way to get over it is to exercise some will power. Next time you think of skipping a workout or cheating on a meal, use every ounce of energy you have to stop yourself from doing it.

Right. Thanks everyone. What should I do at the gym? Any specific exercises? What should I focus on?

A mixture of machines and free weights
Veeky Forums will tell you to do SS, it's a good program but it's mainly for strength
Make sure you do cardio to speed up the metabolism but do the weights first and 15-20 minutes of cardio afterwards
If you are really fat, then don't do running or use a treadmill because that is hard in your joints, use a static bike or cross trainer instead

are you suffering from depression?

could be affecting your motivation

>Running
>Dieting
>A 18 year old young man
What a waste desu. Why do cardio bunny tier work instead of eating big manly meals and pushing a bunch of weight? You'll never look good with your meme azz methodologies.

>ate 3 packs of crisps

Why do you have crisps in your house?

what said is what most people here would agree with

a programme like pic related, with each session followed by a form of cardio that you enjoy at a fairly high intensity for up to 30 minutes, would do the job

the programme would arguably benefit from direct ab and rear delt work, but the most important thing is to stick to whatever plan you get on. consistency on an imperfect plan is almost always better than inconsistency on a perfect plan

Thanks bro.
I run almost everyday since February but it's rather shitty distances desu
I don't know. I feel like shit most of the time and I had a chat with my school's pedagogue (I've got a great relationship with her), who saw that there was something wrong with me.
Undiagnosed, anyways.
Right, thanks very much. I want to look shredded, that's why I try to eat right etc
I've bought them when I went with my father to the shops(I fell into temptation)

Thanks bro

Oh, what about jerkin the gerkin?

You should stop buying them.

I know

>off to get another pack

literally kys

I know, I know

Isn't this just to make you buy more Nestle water.

Just grabbed the first pic I had