/r/fathate gets banned

>/r/fathate gets banned
>/r/Veeky Forums gets popular
>redditors flock here looking for epic screen caps and maymays

Is there anyway to cure Veeky Forums of this cancer bois? Is it too late for this board?

Reddit is better for discussion than Veeky Forums anyway, only edgy children and memesters live in this 'e-war' between reddit and Veeky Forums and probably are way too damn stupid to search for good subreddits

>better for discussion
>unpopular opinions are downboated
Pick one

nice b8 m8

>too much of a brainlet to go to any other subreddit that aren't the default ones
>too much of a dumb retard to figure out you can filter replies by date
You are so dumb I feel bad for you, it's good actually since the braindead fuckers just stay here to post frogs and epic memes

I'm not talking to the faggot I'm responding to (because he's dumb) but when did you realize that the skill of sifting through Veeky Forums to find actual advice is the most valuable thing to have?

The way Veeky Forums operates, the 'authority factor' doesnt exist. This factor is seen in reddit's karma system, and in real life can range from status to good looks. Majority of people cannot think for themselves, so they need this authority factor as a crutch to make decisions in their life. These people are so easily manipulated, because they appeal to hivemind activity, and more importantly they are blind to their own conscience.

When you can effectively differ good advice from bad, jew slayer from goy, millionaire from pajeet purely on text alone, you can apply this skill to every aspect of life, and ultimately you realize how important listening to your own conscience really is.

>He thinks he's intelligent for using Reddit

Holy shit, someone should screenshot you and put you on one of those cringe subreddits you love so much

>post frogs and epic memes

Who even talks like this? This is cringe squared.

But if the community doesn't upvote proBernie Sanders propaganda and epic puns how will I know what to think?!

HOW?!

Never, it's been like this since 2012

The discussion has gone downhill here since then and gets worse every month

>cringe cringe cringe hurr
Stay here

Except most of the shit spouted on Veeky Forums is plain wrong and is just contrarianism

Ya, it's shit. So leave, faggot.

If only you were smart enough to make judgement calls yourself.

You see, redditors get triggered by not having opinions spelled out for them by the hive mind because it would take upper level thinking skills, something most of them lack.

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP!!1

No
>redditors get triggered by not having opinions spelled out for them by the hive mind because it would take upper level thinking skills,
Source on this?

Why can't you admit you are too retarded to find good subreddits?

It's like the fucking dumbasses who believe Veeky Forums is only /b/ or /s4s/, stupid brainlets

I think the addition of (You)s and seeing how many replies a post has received has become the "Karma" for Veeky Forums posts. How many of you faggots are just scrolling through only reading some posts and stopping to see why someone has received so many replies?

>asking for a source for basic observations

Brainlet detected

>m-muh good subreddits

Yeah, let's just make the circle jerk smaller and more insular! But I'm a genius for finding them!

Redditors did start coming here en masse and the quality of conversation dropped

I don't know how to describe it, but they have this way of typing they develop there that's annoying as fuck

>being this euphoric

>asking for a source for basic observations
Except it's not basic observation it's just inane garbage you made up. So no source then
>Yeah, let's just make the circle jerk smaller and more insular! But I'm a genius for finding them!
Not really, they are just places where you can discuss your hobbies with other people with no memesters or frog posters, but keep being a contrarian little baby and stay here

Hey that's mean. We redditors are not cancer and we only come to this unintelligent shithole to laugh at you. *tips fedora* *wraps himself in trench coat* * disappears into the night of le internet*

+1 (you)

Nothing personell kid

>demanding a source or study for subjective observations of how people tend to act
Why do people fucking do this, especially redditors and their ilk

Jesus christ, there are more ways to know something than a scientific study.

mad cos you're bad?

>It's a "good small subreddits" episode

This is a meme, Reddit always exacerbates the worst in a hobbies following by discouraging effort posting and dissent not only in each subreddit, but on a site wide basis. Reddit is almoat always worse than an equivalent Veeky Forums board or common thread, discord channel, forum, or irc because of this.

I tried going on reddit regularly but I always had to stop because in every thread there was at least one post that made me cringe so hard that I had to close my browser. I'm not even memeing I don't know why it's so popular, it's full of autistic normies.

>post a thread on reddit
>someone posts a comment
>someone downvotes that comment
>ledditor automatically assumes OP did it
>ledditor downvotes OPs thread

Every fucking time. How fucking autistic and pathetic does someone have to be to give a shit about a fucking downvote?

it's what they dervive self worth from