The initial system of sovereign local soviets was the freeest and best form of government ever created

The initial system of sovereign local soviets was the freeest and best form of government ever created.

Marxism is aids

Close, but I think it's just barely second to classical slavery, because at least slaves got fed.

If you want to criticise something do you really think failing at reading comprehension, ignoring the topic, showing a lack of knowledge of the subject and understanding what the discussion is about, and an arrogant nay ignorant attitude is the way to make your case?
The only other explanation I could see for such a post would be you don't actually know or care about politics and only use it as a means to compensate for your own shortcomings.

I dont remember any slaves getting flayed alive.

The initial system of National Social was the freeest and best form of government ever created.

You could have just googled what the word soviet means but instead you decided to embarass yourself and naziaboos by extension. Why?

Yes, perhaps too free.

"It is true that liberty is precious, so precious that it must be carefully rationed".

Way to muddle your retort brainlet.

>"marxism is freedom! you just dont understand it!'

>"FUCK YOU GORBACHAEV! He ruined everything when he tried to make the soviet union more liberal and democratic!"

why cant children just realize its ogre?

Too bad nobody wants to have meetings every weekend just to discuss some mundane shit. It's why worker council failed.

Why didn't you consider reading the post before responding? Could it be that your opposition to the claim is emotional not rational?

>being so stupid that you dont realize that that comment about gorbachev is still relevant.

>praising le based Lenin and hating le evil Gorbachev for doing the exact same thing

leftypol is so fucking batshit crazy. The cognitive dissonance they have is schizophrenic tier. Maybe its all the harmones they are on

Edgy leftwing parasites should be culled

>"All Power to the Soviets!"
>immediately take away all the power from the local soviets to put in the hands of the Party

That was a pretty long sperg out over what was clearly a joke.

/thread

Anarchism does NOT work in practice; those who band together will conquer the vulnerable.

>my strawman is very much relevant to your completely unrelated argument !

>Liberalism and Democracy
>Freedom
pick one.

>hey, just because youre free doesnt mean youre free!
derp

Not him but

>Plebeian, mob-rule is freedom

*starves*

>it's another shitty /leftypol/ thread