How do I bulk as a student living in uni halls?

How do I bulk as a student living in uni halls?

microwavable kraft mac and cheese.
I think its like 5 bucks for a 4 back

Peanut butter and sardines - cheap calories and protein

Carrots and celery cheap as fuck stomach filling for cut as well

Tuna and ramen. Dirt cheap. Or get a rice cooker and cook rice its even cheaper

Arent student cafeteria meals all you can eat? Is this bait?

>uni halls
>cafeteria
nah blud

you cant, just give up. I tried this year and I just ended up running every morning to be fit. do flexibility work too.

gonna start bulking after my finals

Bulk bag of frozen chicken, bulk bag of rice, bulk bag of beans, sardines, tuna, peanut butter, eggs, milk, whey protein.

eggs, ramen, tuna, store brand yogurt

what can I do with frozen chicken thighs/drumsticks other than oven roasting them?

by eating more calories than you expend

Use different spices?!?!?
Slow cook them with salsa to make shredded chicken???
(Dont come at me with the I don't have a slow cooker bull. i paid 30 bucks for a 10 meal crockpot and holy fucking shit does that thing make life easy)

Since you live on campus you probably were required to purchase a meal plan as well. Use that to your advantage, it helped me when I lived in the halls

I am in UK where we're not forced to do that my friend

Oh that sucks. I was forced to get a meal plan and used that to bulk up, three meals a day + all you can eat buffet = ez calories

that's what im doing right now.

bulking has never been easier (and never more gross - the college food is pretty nasty)

Tbh if you're that poor you're probably not going to make any decent gains. What with the student culture these days of getting smashed every weekend you wont be looking that shredded, unless you have chad genetics.

Ask your parents to help you chip in for food.

There's cheaper options though, but I'd only go for them if you're extremely active, or don't care about getting fat.

Milk, drink a 2L/day. I'm sure ASDA's own is like a pound or something. Protein powder, dunno how much it is, but it's the cheapest form of pure protein you'll get at this stage. Again, as your parents for some cash and get the biggest bag of it you can.

Nuts, and or peanut butter, lots of calories and fairly cheap. You can get peanuts in packs from ASDA, 3 for a quid when I was a student, but it's probably went up from that.

Frozen veggies. Cheap as hell, although not as good as the fresh equivalent. Get smart price or Iceland ones.

If you have a large fridge/freezer or pantry in your flat, then go to the local farmers market every couple of weeks and stock up on shit. You get nearly everything at 60% of the supermarket price. Most of the time at the end of the market, they'll go mental with the prices. Just needing to get rid of it.

coq au vin
shred the chicken into enchiladas
shred the chicken into a crockpot
shred the chicken into salads

it's not the mechanism of cooking, it's how you season and marinade that makes the dish and what you pair it with

Jasmine rice and Coke Zero, everything you need

c-coke zero?

>buy a blender
>buy oats and peanut butter
>throw in blender
>BONUS!: add fruit of any kind
>add water or milk
>drink it until all of it is inside of you

it does not taste that good btw

>being this retarded

kill yourself OP, what is so special about living at uni that you can't bulk? Its called eating, do it more than you used to fuckwit.

That's not very nice my friend. I'm just worried about having enough money and time to cook and eat properly while studying