CALLING ALL WHO ARE SUB 10% BF

I'm currently sitting at 12% bf right now and im planning on cutting over the summer to try to get a lean as fucking possible. I have questions.

1. Is it possible to get sub 10% without chemical assistance? i.e. fat burners (yohimbine, eca, dnp, etc.)

2. Is it really necessary to count macros and weigh food when trying to get this lean?

3. What is the best diet approach? Carb cycling? Keto?

4. How hard is it to maintain this level of bodyfat, and how to accomplish maintaining it?

5. Once I am very lean, is it easier to stay lean?

6. Will my body composition change as far as fat storing? Like if I get very lean will I put fat back on in the same stubborn areas?

feels free to provide anymore insight as I have never been

Other urls found in this thread:

onlineread.org/price-pay-good-body-worth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

Good thread,nice questions

Nice samefag, but I'll allow it

I'm fat from being this lean myself. But people I talked to who are usually advocate memes like IF, keto, HIIT, etc

1. yes

2. macros no, weigh no if you eat the same thing every day, as you can just watch your weight and dial it back if you stop losing. If you do not eat the exact same thing, than you would need to know how much you are eating to hit the correct calories.

3. I do High Protein - High Fiber, low carb

4. Not as hard as getting there.

5. see above

6. You will genetically be predisposed to store fat in certain areas. For me it is my love handles, and they are the first thing to start showing again.

What's wrong with using yohimbe or eca

OP never said there was something wrong with them.

You just have to concentrate

bump

keto+30-45 minutes of light cardio per day+normal lifting

skinny fat cyclist, the only time I saw actual reduction of the annoying small areas of fat was eating basically no carbs

which sucks ass for a month cuz you feel like you have cancer, then it gets way better, but the diet is fucking gay no matter what

if I biked a fuck ton and ate carbs and was constantly under my caloric needs, I could drop as much weight as I wanted no problem, but I just burned muscle and kept body fat even though I was hungry skellington

once you get lean, you have to eat the retarded ass keto diet

once you start eating carbs again you gain fat back very fast in stubborn areas

really desu? Quite depressing

>I'm currently sitting at 12% bf right now

PROTIP:

You're not. That's why we are having this thread.

I would like to add to this user and say that this will only happen if your lean mass is low. As he said, "skinnyfat". If you build a good muscle base, fat is much easier to keep off.

This was me a few months ago. I know that being at a low bf% isn't very impressive when you're dyel but I thought I'd share. I was on a high carbohydrates diet at the time (~60% of my calories) but I'd do a lot of cardio, mainly endurance running.

as someone who has been browsing /fit for almost 2 years now, this is a very nice vascular body for a natty.
mirin hard

What mileage and pace?

I was doing around one Marathon distance run per week with a 3:10-3:20 time and 10k's three times per week with around a 40 min pace. I've since cut down on the cardio though as I'm trying to gain weight.

any tips for vascularity?

Cardio I guess. I didn't really do anything in particular for vascularity, just happens when I'm at a low bf%.

Can I get a BF estimate Veeky Forums?

Dropped 25lbs since December, 6'2 188lbs

Shooting for 7-8% for summer

This, 8% BF here but DYEL mode. If you put on fat again after getting low it gets super noticeable if you're predisposed to having it in a certain spot because you'll see it there first

Just a low BF %, get a pump going and you'll be as vascular as a junkie. I've never needed serious cardio to get it going

idk if this helps, sitting at 14% now feels good mang

onlineread.org/price-pay-good-body-worth/

you really don't need to cut anymore. You're literally just going to lose muscle mass for no reason if you get any leaner if you're not injecting exogenous hormones

1. yes
2. no
3. carb cycling or just start with super high carb and reduce over time
4. depends on your discipline, just stick to the diet and find out what works best for you
5. again, depends on you and your habits
6. fat cells will probably stay in the same place
they are quite persistent

you should work on your lats and traps. lats especially. get that v-shape look going. you don't need to lose any more bf, you'll just look skinnier when really your physique is pretty good. if you want more defined abs then do some more abdominal and obliques work, by the looks of things there isn't much fat covering them.

Yeah, I'm sub ten and I think it's primarily genetics. Totally a solid 9.5ish.