Why does my stomach get looser as I lay to the side?

So standing up, I look fine and my stomach looks pretty much flat. I've never had an issue with my stomach but lately noticing that I get bloated way more easily than I use to after eating meals. In the morning, it's way flatter than at the very end of the night and I hate that too.

I have really sensitive muscles in my stomach that make me hate doing crunches for too long, it also makes my NECK hurt worse. What other supplements or exercises can I do? I also take ACV Tablets- apple cider vinegar tablets daily.

This picture was taken laying down, not standing up.

Other urls found in this thread:

acefitness.org/acefit/expert-insight-article/47/5003/abs-abs-abs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Now that this is out of the way, why post this shit on here? If that is you, you must really need the attention

I didn't read any of that post nudes already slut

we can see your gyno, fag

Show us your penis please

Lisa!?!?!

Omg....tom?

i think its cute

everyones stomach is that way when they sit/lay on the side. you can't be without fat unless you do drugs

>neck pain during crutches

You're not suppose to pull on your head dummy, it's suppose to be fingertip touch only for balance. Consider trying abdominal pull downs since you're too retarded to do crutches.

What. No it's not. I have abs, my stomach looks the same laying down as it does standing up. Do you even fitness?

Who the fuck is Tom? You bint!

Please don't.
This shit is very cringy

Get breast implants and you'll be fine. You clearly need them.

haha got me
were all (me)
nice one

What's your diet like, bloating occurs differently for different people, personally it could be your carbohydrate sources; post your average daily dietary intake so I can weigh in.

Small tits aren't cute, lol

they are if you got a fat ass

Gross she looks mexican or something.

I don't keep track of my diet, I just try to eat as healthy as possible and maybe a couple days a week I will have like fast food or pizza/spaghetti

Latina?
Damn I thought she was a white chick.

MOAR!

Leave the Tau on Veeky Forums

Have at least some muscle on stomach, I ignore my abs but I still always have flat stomach

Are you a girl or a boy?

boy

Bye.

aw fuk bye

Why do you ignore abs if you're a dude? That's against the fitness bible if there ever was one.

The thing is you don't need to do just crunches or an exercises. Just work out your entire body. Lunges and squats also work out your abs without most people realizing that because you use your stomach muscles as well as your lower body. Everything is connected.

>Lunges and squats also work out your abs without most people realizing that because you use your stomach muscles as well as your lower body. Everything is connected.

You know, the reason the retards around here say not to work on your abs is not because squats or lunges are enough for abs. It's because the retards care more about getting a higher squat or overhead press or whatever and direct ab training will make that tougher in the short run.
And that program prioritizes quick flash PR goals more then actual physical health and the long term viability of general weight lifting.

Because, you know stronger abs won't actually help in the long term and help protect you from getting injured.

>Because, you know stronger abs won't actually help in the long term and help protect you from getting injured.
you don t need to rely on abs when you have strong back muscles

Wow, you're fucking stupid.

What are good abs workouts?

But of course you do no core exercise because you're lazy right?

Fucking femanons make the stupidest posts

>Inb4: angery virgin. It's not hard to get vapid selfconscious girls naked.

what a dumb post
gravity is the answer, obviously. But you posted this for attention, which is why you included the bottom of your tit and the top of your bagina. Fuck off to reddit or /soc/ or some shit, this is not fitness related

Actually, what I mean is, is it worth it to add 1 day a week just to work out the core?

Whore.

Leg lifts
Pike situps
Planks
Ab roller

>refined carbs

Yeah no wonder you're one bloated bitch

>a couple days

So, more than once a week?

Yeah usually more than once but I don't eat a lot. So I'll eat like eat once a day, so I'll have six or seven slices of pizza but no lunch and no breakfast. And that's only once or twice a week.

Because your abs are more relaxed.
Also, if you're not a trap you should seriously consider it, or lose like 10% bf cause you got tits brah
Download myfitnesspal
acefitness.org/acefit/expert-insight-article/47/5003/abs-abs-abs

>Two days a week I eat six slices of pizza and nothing else
Shit diet m8

>that belly button
gross

It's called dirt