>Be fat piece of shit
>Nobody takes you seriously
>People always think you're sub human
>Get pitied all the time
>Overall Unhappy

Get Slimmer and eventually Veeky Forums
>People first like to encourage you
>Then people start to hate you
>Girls that rejected you either hate you now, or try treat you nicer than ever before
>People overall treat you better
>Expected to do great things
>Words have weight on them now

Everyone is fake is shit, how do I get over my jaded viewpoints. I know they only like me for my outward appearance.

You don't. You become a bitter cynical husk that disrespects everyone by default, visibly or otherwise.

Take advantage of it.
Use people for what they can give you and don't get invested in their interests.

I've been with my gf for 3 years and I wouldn't give a shit if we broke up, despite really enjoying the company and sex she provides.

No, the people who conditioned you - when you were young - to believe that looks don't matter, THEY are the people who are fake as shit.

> People treat you differently now that you're not the embodiment of apathy

What did you expect? The best thing you can do is to help cleanse the gene pool and kill yourself.

I was only a fat fuck because I was poor! I worked my ass off in college to get where I am today. Don't act like I was sitting around doing shit, I had to study for exams so I could get As.

It just pisses me off that only now am I good enough for them?!

Now that I'm no longer a fat fuck?
Now that I have a good career?
Now that I make more than I need to survive?

Even when I landed my Job I was still treated like fucking dirt.

If you didn't have anybody that took you seriously before you got Veeky Forums, then you were probably just a piece of shit to begin with.

I sat around studying for exams yet I stayed Veeky Forums and I was poor, now what was your excuse again?

theyre not being fake. fat people are objectively bad people and deserve to be treated poorly

its the same as being a drug addict. people are right to judge you harshly if youre fat

Then your priorities were garbage, only work it takes to not get fat is don't over eat. You cared more about your career then your body. It's your fucking fault you fatass

>Words have weight on them now

At least you know where it went.

this guy gets it

This applies to everything op don't forget.

>if they look like shit on the oustide they're usually shit on the inside
yeah, cus there is really a lot that a balding 5'6 shitskin guy with jew nose can do about himself not looking like shit
fucking weebs. retarded as always

Your move

Way to prove his point with your anger.

Also in shit skin flavor

You think you should be treated nice and be taken seriously when you don't even take yourself seriously? Are you fucking dense?

You using an excuse as to why you were that way is also bullshit. I'm a fucking biochem major who taught classes on the weekends and still had time to make sure I looked decent and was not putting on pounds.

Just admit it. Your a self centered asshole who thinks you should be acknowledged for just being alive. Fuck you and fuck people who think like you...if you want some worth go out and make work for it shit bag. As you have noticed after getting fit people respected you more...that's because they actually see your effort.

Anyone can say they work hard and make excuses for being a shitty human.

These guys replying to you are dicks man. It IS fucked up that people only want the results, they don't wanna be a part of the struggle. Now that you've made it though you don't have to listen to shitheads like them or people who didnt want you before. You have the power now, use it as you will. Fuck everybody else, they're leeches. And the guys replying to you are crabs in a bucket, just trying to hold back others who show some success. Fuck em

we're not crabs in a bucket. we're all happy for op becoming Veeky Forums

and the people around him arent leaches. they're not taking from him now he's successful, the simply didnt give to him when he wasnt worth giving to

his mentality is/was the same as /r9k/ fags who are angry they dont have girlfriends even tho they have nothing to offer

Literal bullshit right there. If you do fuck all all day every day you get fat regardless of how much you eat.

Unless you don't eat, of course.

gee thanks Chad I guess I should have just Been Myself™

>get fat regardless of how much you eat

fat is 100% related to how much you eat. calories in calories out

As bad it is sounds it's the truth. He knew why he was getting a bad experience in life...he fixed the issue and is now getting a good experience.

Everyone has a struggle. Just cause your fat does not give you some special value over other people. You think people just wake up and are liked? Get real. You have to work to create and maintain relationships.

Fatties aren't people, so don't whine about not being treated properly while you were fat.

>I know they only like me for my outward appearance.

Maybe for some, but people can grow to understand and appreciate the deeper aspects of you. It's just that appearance has a powerful impression because its the wrapping around all those deeper aspects. Wouldnt say they're fake so much as nearsighted. Under a spell you unwittingly cast on them.

>Everyone is fake is shit
Why are they fake? They treat you according on how they perceive you

>I was only fat cause I was poor

Tired of hearing this as a excuse as well. That 3 dollars you spend at McDonald's could be spent on some frozen veggies and a cheap bag of rice. And would of lasted you longer then a single meal. There is shit you can buy at the dollar store that is healthier then the crap "poor" people eat on the reg.

Op here

Is not me.

I'm happy where I am now, but it all feels like a hollow victory for me. I just get swath of people inviting me to shit and trying to hang out, and i'm like "where were you a few years ago". Girls trying trap me, i've had two pregnancy scares which I called their bluff, one girl tried to threaten suicide when I left her.

I just keep to myself now. It just feels shitty knowing people lack foresight, I have a house at 29, a nice car, and good savings and investment. When people come to me they always say "man i'm so lucky that life treats me well" meanwhile they don't see the hard work, failures, blood sweat and tears that I put in.

no problemo :)

happy to help

Think about it like this would you date a subhuman fat piece of shit girl? No welcome to being human

Good job wasting yours and her time fucking child.

So you want people to acknowledge your struggles? People that are successful want to be around successful people.

Yeah everyone wants to hang around a rapper or a baller, but do they want to get shot to make it there?

Just be happy that you made it and people are acknowledging you for your success. That would be enough to make me happy.

No one like a fat slob get over yourself seriously. You wouldn't even date your past self don't expect others to.

He's getting free puss, when ever he wants. I wouldn't say that's a waste

>if they look like shit on the oustide they're usually shit on the inside

Did you not get the "usually" part? Yeah, some people get dealt a shit hand and there's nothing they can do about it, but most are just lazy slobs. That's why you see fat women doused in perfume and caked in makeup. It's easier than hitting the gym and they can justify their laziness because they're "doing their best". That's why you see skinnyfat faggots with popped collars and replica watches. That pic is true, such people are usually shallow shits.

this is unironically the truest thing said on Veeky Forums.

I'm the guy you responded to.

I can't believe you're trying to justify being unhealthy on the basis that you were poor, as if clean eating is something that requires mounds of cash. Then you get surprised when others treat you like the apathetic fuck you are.

I had a feeling you were an autist, teetering on the cusp of self awareness, but now I know for sure that you're completely detached from reality. Off yourself before you spawn more idiots like you.