5/3/1 Forever

poast the pdf please famfit

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/workouts/531-how-to-build-pure-strength
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll bump 4 u

didn't know he had a new book out? any reviews?

Bump. I also want this

bump

bumping for relevant pdf

perfect male body

it's pretty good.

$40 for a hardcover... I want it for the full body variations but that is a little bit more than I want to spend.

>little bit more
About 40 dollars more I'd say

0 lats
dumbshit

Are you blind?

im sorry to ask this but

1/2/3/4, 5/3/1, and other like that.

What the fuck do they mean

>not going to make it

5/3/1 is the name of a popular strength training routine. 1/2/3/4 is shorthand for progress on the four compound lifts measured in "pl8s"

t-nation.com/workouts/531-how-to-build-pure-strength

5/3/1 is a program. Google it. It was developed by Jim Wendler and some other guys. I think it can be found on tnation.com

1/2/3/4 is not related at all to 5/3/1.
1/2/3/4 is what is pretty much considered the "standard" around Veeky Forums in order to qualify as being even remotely fit
Specifically---> It refers to what your 1rm should be for the following exercises
1plate --> OHP
2plate --> Bench
3plate --> Squat
4plate --> Deadlift

If you can't lift at least this much weight as a 1rm, then you are still a noobie or a woman

1/2/3/4 is the number of plates on either side of the bar for ohp/bench/squat/deadlift. if you can do 1/2/3/4 you're no longer DYEL and you get a free gf.

5/3/1 is the name of jim wendler's book/lifting routine and also the rep scheme in the program

I did not expect actually helpful answers on this board

God bless you

> tfw you know wendler ripped off and ruined his old hs football program to "create" his bullshit so you want his entire e-celeb career to die a painful flaming death
> tfw you also know that the more people want and pirate and bootleg his bullshit, the less money he makes off his ripoff

we're all gonna make it anjon

Because people who are actually cool, calm, and collected, and who actually care about our fitness come into threads like this because they know what's up

Stay out of the /feels/ threads. That's where the virgin/incel/don't actually lift/angry patheticos go to spread their shit