FPH

Australia, what the fuck is wrong with you? How can you put HAES activists on the same panel as doctors and give them equal air time.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0

They want the fat loser audience + lionizing and normalizing obesity and general sloth and greed is how they keep certain industries flush with cash.

Thats gotta be Victoria, Victoria is the California of Australia.

Freedom was a mistake.

>put HAES activists on the same panel as doctors and give them equal air time.
because of the "FAIR AND BALANCED" meme popularized by Fox News

yea but Fox News would never let fat women represent them.

you're so late to this party, the current FPH show is My 600 lb Life

......triggered deep

>this fat fuck can do the splits
How is that possible?

Ausfag here, I don't watch TV so I didn't know this was a thing. Fuck. This is gonna be hard to watch.

Dat split on the bed. How can that guy be alive at +1000 lbs wtf

so much harder than you think.

This. Fucking nuke Victoria with all of its degeneracy. I wish I still had the Victoria "into the trash" pic.

QLD represent; sure we're full of bogans, but it's better than Victoria and Asian-NSW

Rude! I don't live in Melbourne though, does that count?

fat people stories?

At a certain point the fats gotta pull his legs out of his pelvis his limbs are just flabby tentacles with bones floating in there at this point

did he actually get the surgery, or did he skip out with the money?

yes please.

>"When he walks into restaurants he can hear the snipe comments"

tbf with ten meals a day that abuse'll weigh on ya

>that adult koala comparison

what the fuck? Is this whole country a meme?

How's Brisbane? I've always wanted to go there, is it Melbourne-tier?

>go to Aussie gym
>squat 4 koalas
>forget to re rack
>koalas get into the manlet pit
>mfw when I lose my gym membership

Rural Victoria is bretty cool I'll give you that. The farmers out that way are pretty QLD-tier in bro-ness. Yea I guess all of Vic is a bit of an overstatement, but goddamn if Melbourne doesn't need to be purged. Where you from user?
Brissy is pretty alright, I've spent most of my life either west of there (Toowoomba) or north (Gympie and up). Brisbane isn't melbourne-tier with its shit, but it's not a bad city, still kinda WIP as a capital city. I'd say it's alright, and you can explore the coasts from there too so it's got options.

Didnt this woman die of a heart attack?

kek

I've been keeping this up for about 2 days waiting for an FPH thread

That comes from a big news portal here in Brazil.
The article's title says:
"This woman will completely break up your concept of fitness"

Yeah. She broke my concept of fitness and my stool.

I'm from Ballarat. It's okay. Fuckload of fatties here though.
Been to Brisbane, haven't explored anywhere else in QLD. I just remember the city was dead on a sunday and it was humid. Not bad apart from that.

Is Australia even worth being saved?

>41277588

4:16

''Have you tried to lose weight?''
''oh, I tried for 20 years'' while shaking head

I don't actually know, regardless though he's living in a hospital now making videos of himself naked being uploaded online for like $6-15 each

What time does this happy at I don't want to watch an hour of this for one meme

>scientists agree that majority of diets don't work
Because fatties don't stick to it for fucks sake. People always parrot this fact without even realising that eating less absolutely does work but lazy, glutinous cunts don't have the willpower to follow through.

>be me, minding my own business, lifting in the pit
>out of nowhere four koalas jump in
>one of them grabs my hoodie that was resting on the bench
>the fucker puts it on
>don't want him to stretch it so I try to take it back
>he holds it above his head, I jump but it's leg day and I'm tired
>qt cardiobunny watches from the edge of the pit and laughs
>koala climbs back up and gives her my hoodie
>they go home together
>mfw I got bullied by a koala

Watch from 7:30

All the extra weight and minimal movement causes the ligaments and tendons to become very stretched and relaxed.

To be fair, we as humans were never biologically programmed to restrict ourselves from eating. The problem is that we have such a variety of easily accessed and inexpensive food. A good problem to have, honestly. But as food became increasingly available, along with the benefits of technology that is increasing peoples' inactivity, obesity began to increase at a noticeably compatible rate to the two.

Not an apologist by any means. The average person has the wherewithal to see that their behavior is killing them. They would just simply rather eat and complain, because it feels better and is easier to do so.

Dude, we as humans were never biologically programmed to read, write, or have a language or stay up all night with artificial light sources.

Ever wonder why our eyes are getting worse?

How are eyes getting worse (sounds like a meme to me)

Source?

I was going to look up old articles from the 1800's and some stuff from china that says that reading too much causes eye strain.
But after a few google searches I realized that Google is almost completely useless trash now and there's no way to even begin to look for sites without going through a search engine now.

It's going to take a while.

I'm pretty sure that's an old wives' tale. Reading especially in the dark does causes eye strain but that's just small muscle aches that are pretty innocuous as far as eye sight goes. If you have a source that'd be interesting though

Yes. I understand that as well. The topic was on obesity though, not eye strain.

Really, what it comes down to is choices. Do we want to eat and make our brain feel good at the expense of our health and mobility? Or do we want to choose to eat for our health and mobility and treat food as fuel.

Unfortunately, eating as a form of celebration is been so ingrained into society that it's nearly impossible to escape a meeting with family or friends while only eating a normal portion. Not saying it can't be done by any stretch. But normies won't even think twice before reaching for a second or third helping.

Actually it weakens the eye muscles overtime and will lead to poor vision in the long run. It's like how children and adults who spend a lot of time on phones and computers have poor eye sight compared to children and adults who don't.

You're making a lot of claims without offering any sources there bud.

I dont have any that are memorable, I live next to a family of fatties that never let none of the 4 kids out of the house just to go to school. Its a one bedroom and walls are thin so I constantly hear them playing but they do play extremely rough due to the parents not interfering and telling them the proper way to play. So it sounds like bowling balls being tossed around the house and the constant screaming and crying.

lol what

My 80 year-old father loves to make loud exclamations around fat people to try and make them feel uncomfortable. Nothing has ever developed into a greentext worthy story though. Most commonly tells that back in his day, there were no fat people. "If people were this big back when I was a fireman, me and the boys would just let 'em burn before risking our lives hauling their sorry fat asses out. Shame on them."

What would he say about people his age being obese? I see it all the time
Or does he mean like freakishly obese 400+ lbs?

parents fucked him from kindergarten and on they should be prosecuted

He has said that about anyone over what looks like 275-300lb. About people his age he's more quiet about, but will still say audibly, "at least I can still do simple things like walk and breathe in my own."
From what I've seen, most people his age that are fortunate enough to still be alive while obese either can't walk without at least a walker or need an air supply. My dad works on cars, and still climbs the roof and cleans the gutters. To be fair, he's not fast about it. Slow movements but he moves with certainty and a steady hand. I don't let him up on the roof much anymore though. I'd rather do that myself just for safety's sake.

Everyone is overweight wtf.

Cause it's a talk show baby girl, kinda like how your news 'correspondents' are all sociologists with majors in gender studies.

It ain't a science panel, it's a discussion on a topic with a cross section of society.

Basically, you kinda dumb my man but I forgive you.

I love how nobody seems that broken up over it. When you see a normal persons funeral there's at least one or two people fucked up and crying, here it's almost like "Well it was bound to happen". Fucking love it.

i also saw this.
Tbh, it's legit, she started as fatter and keeps losing weight and gives good advice.
Pretty much, just motivates fatties that they can still change, so, she's good

W-what happened to that money? Can I just claim that my depression and college debt is causing me psychological problems and I need someone else to pay my debt before suicide takes me? I failed out of college so I don't have a degree and I'm $20k in debt.

do her legs really look like that? is she one of those people who eats like a pig but takes ridiculously good care of her skin?

As a New South Welshman I have to agree.