Defects general

What are your defects and how do you fight them to keep lifting?
Mine are:
1.Scoliosis
2.Bigger right foot
3.Screwed up left ankle with degraded calve.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxli_Z5blUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurofibromatosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1) Doing general back strengthening exercises.
2) Nothing
3)Balance board and restriction band(the yoga faggy elastic shit) for smaller calve muscles.

>asthma
>flat footed and hips turning out
>internal cyst the size of a golf ball that keeps me from running

How are you fixing it?

I have schuermanns kyphosis...
Honestly i just do extra back routines and substitute leg press for squat to avoid making it worse... It's not ideal, but it's what I've got to live with!

1. was born
2. i didnt die as a baby
3. im still alive today

For asthma I have 2 inhalers. Can't do anything about the other two though until they cause me excessive pain since both will need surgery. I wear shoe inserts and just don't run so as to not aggravate those issues.

Sciatica in my ass/left leg, but exercise helps that, not hurts it. Just gotta do extra stretches.

>schuermanns kyphosis
I hope you get Veeky Forums at least.
Eat your carbs.

Seriously, do lost of back streangth exercises... Not the ones that put the weight load directly on the back, but do like pick related and bent over rows n shit.
You'll be surprised how much that'll help your back.
Not to sure about the other problems

>5'8
:-(

Lots****
Fuck

>Pectus excavatum
nothing i can do beside really expensive and invasive surgery
Also scoliosis and flat feet but those are pretty much under control, and i have bad knees too. So squatting is often uncofortable.

I'm doing pretty well honestly! Like I said, I just avoid anything that could potentially make it worse, but do lots of pull-ups and run frequently.
I'm no Arnold swartzanigger but not a fat body either

i use this thing for my ankle
Those faggy bands and (pic)
Most of those exercises for my ankle are easy are easy
youtube.com/watch?v=rxli_Z5blUE
(this is not my 100% source for my ankle exercises it is just an illustration I'm not going to start doing exercises from some daft cunt on youtube without my G.P's check up)

I have an abnormally large head

trust me, it's bigger than yours

I fight this by building more muscle so my head doesn't look as big compared to my body. At the same time height helps, 6'1 atm, my life in high school was hell, hence my social anxiety.

This, I just keep my shirt on and pretend its not there

how do you find out wether you've got scoliosis? clearly I'm not talking about the serious self evidend cases.

Do some stretching.
Bend as far to the left/right as you can
Then forward and back. If you can't do a backward bridge comfortably, or you look like a hunch back going forward, or you can bend farther to one side then the other... You probably have some form of abnormal curvature

>how do you find out wether you've got scoliosis?
Well I have screwed up soft tissue that hurts. Here in Yuropoor land you just go to your G.P ask take off your shirt show him your back and the doctor himself will advise you to go to x-rays and have exercise program made by physio.
I think in 'murica you can just go to a clinic.

Basically if you feel that one part of your shoulder lags or hurts go to doctor ASAP. You can screw up your neck with that shit!

No defects besides being flat footed.

My issues are mostly injuries. Fucked up a tendon in my left food so I can't even walk right sometimes. Also fucked up my back in high school, they think it was just a shitload of torn cartilage and stuff in the lower right. It never healed right so now I heavily favor left side. My knees are now shit also. If I squat down sometimes even with just bodyweight it feels like there is a hot rubberband in my left knee that hurts like a bitch and I have to just fall over.

Honestly liftan is the only reason I'm not a cripple imo.

I had pectus excovatum, but got a surgery over the summer

I'm 5'9" :(

Scoliosis
Lordosis
Kyphosis

By their powers combined I'm the captain Fuck mylife.
Also the reason why I do these threads.

I'm thinking about starting to go to yoga.
Would be good on rest days (I believe in rest days)

i am waiting for the edits

What was the surgery like? Pre and post surgery body?

got nuss bar inside me from pectus excavatum, going on 4 years now.

started barely being able to lift the bar to 70kg bench now, always room for improvement though

Yoga is amazing for your back and all around flexibility! Definitely go for it
Just don't be like those soccer moms who think it's actually exercise and eliminate all other working out

Asanas may be useful. all the breathing thing doesn't work for me sadly.

Not the poster but surgery was painful as fuck, chest is 75-80% better than what it was before though.

pre surgery had probably one of the worst cases in the world. A lot more confident post op, getting bar out this summer after 4 years of having it in.

>Just don't be like those soccer moms who think it's actually exercise and eliminate all other working out
So you want me to fuck them. Ok.

Neurofibromatosis ruins my aesthetics and will probably fuck over my knees in a few years

This infograph needs to be fixed. The last one should be hyperlordosis. Lordosis is the normal curvature of the lower spine.

>Neurofibromatosis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurofibromatosis
Fuck that is dark and sad

Ugly face so i'm condemned to nogf forever

Exactly!

It could be worse. Went years without it being diagnosed so I appear to have a rather mild case.

A buddy of mine has it too, somewhat extreme. His low bar squat looks deeply unsettling if you so it for the first time, so does his 220 kg sumo DL.

Yeah, tell him to switch to leg press, and get creative with other methods for legs like stair stepping or something... I know it sounds shitty, but doing what he's doing now will end up breaking his back

One arm is .5 inches larger than the other.
>non beatoff arm is bigger one
I do pullups and lean closer to one side, and when doing dumbells or tricep press I do an extra couple reps with the small arm.

I repped lmao 315 by 2 for the first time, was super happy but busted a hemorrhoid:(.
No more lower body for 3 weeks, maybe need to cut it off with a rubner band procedure.

Chest and arms gonna be huge as fuck tho.

Bench was lagging, the bounce and locking was fine, but the first stage of tricep engagement was off. That indicates lateral head weakness, so I'm focuing more on that now.

>One arm is .5 inches larger than the other
This is totally normal, the dominate side of the body is usually .5-1" larger

True, but it bothers me that this is my non-dominant side.

We shall rise against the normies.
you are the chosen one to guide us.
onward to an orthopedic battle!