Is Link fit? How to reach pic related?

Is Link fit? How to reach pic related?

How does one go about getting a body like this?

link is huzyosi b8 and a fuccboi
I bet if you were to go to /lgbt/ right now you'd find a thread about him
If I'm wrong I'll skip gym for the entire week

>no hair
>no nipples

in order to achieve linkmode you must remove all hair and nipples from your body

I'm back, I found two (TWO) fucking threads

>two threads of completely different topics with a flavour of the month op picture
?

that's a girl, right babe?

>Is Link fit?
hes not fat
>How to reach pic related?
do cardio all day

link is like otter mode but with no muscles, so basically DYEL
just run really. lots of people who are into cardio have that body type

swim

This
Also do a bodyweight routine, but only twice a week instead of every other day

tfw the hero of hyrule qualifies as a cute little twink Id fuck in the ass

Why are japs so good at making cute characters?

aethetic

1) Run around CONSTANTLY
2) Climb EVERYTHING: Climb up cliffsides, climb to the top of mountains, climb up buildings and walls, etc.
3) Do all of this while carrying HEAVY ASS SWORDS, SHEILDS, BOWS, ARROWS, ARMOR, AND SEVERAL TONS OF FOOD, ROCKS, AND MONSTER PARTS.
4) Do all of this in ALL WEATHER AND CLIMATES, including rain and thunderstorms and extremely hot desert and extremely cold snowy conditions.

After this you can stop by a town and fuck the local QTs.

Only then will you achieve beastmode.

Realistically, if someone did all the shit that Link does like says, what would Link look like? What mode would he realistically be?
Keep in mind BotW link is a glutton and eats constantly.

NZ armyfag here, after basic the skinny fucks turn into otter mode, can confirm because still am ottermode.

crossfit mode

You gotta lisp there, buddy?

No

Don't forget breaking pots, spinning around at an incredible rate while holding a heavy sword

>dem hips

Link's working on them trap aesthetics

You know it ;)

D F W
A O O
L R R
L T T
A H
S

Cardio, body weight exercices and machines 3x a week. also just watch what you eat isn't too fat. should be there in a year

yep there is one, you're safe buddy.

His hips are too wide, or his waist is too small... something is off.

I guess it would fit here

Would rowing, rock climbing and swimming be good body weight exercises? Is there any other exercises I should do?

Shredded as fuck, decently built but not crazy large depending on starting size, height, and frame. Link appears to be pretty short even by Hylian standards.

I look like a 6'8" tall girl despite being a guy.

I am basically ottermode but even when guys see me while I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt and/or shorts, they still mistake me for a cute and tall girl with well-defined muscles and they find me attractive.

I still look feminine even with well-defined muscles and a very tall frame.

Good thing that girls like cute and feminine looking guys and there are more girls who are attracted to me than guys.

Anyways, my routine is just search for a guide on how to achieve an ottermode build.
And if you want no muscles, don't lift.

Why do you always post the same thing you salami fuck? If so many people find you attractive then go fuck them instead of sperging out here with your one trick pony repetitive autistic tomfoolery.

I currently have a girlfriend and I don't want to have yet another breakup.

I have a very long history of exes which reaches well into the double digits and I don't want to add another one to my long list of exes.

But please, I am just giving my advice and/or opinion.

Hnnnnnnnng trapfu