Squat challenge

What happens if I do 1,000 squats a day for 100 days?
Totally serious question. many people do "challenges"(if they merit be called that) of doing just 100 squars for 30,days and they get -some.results
So, if I do this 100x1,000 squats =will I get a very great result? Or there's a limit where you just have to do the same ammount but faster and faster?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/jake-gyllenhaal-1000-situps-100-pullups-day-southpaw/story?id=31365003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll likely end up in snap city.
Stick with barbell training and disregard the meme challenges.

>barbell
I am talking about BODYWEIGHT squats, obviously.

1) You won't be able to do 1000 squats per day.

2) Even if you did there's no rest days or progressive overload, so good luck with getting any serious results (probably only injuries).

3) How about you educate yourself about fitness, instead of going by the logic that if doing x is good for you, then doing 1000x every day is even better.

many MMA champions do extremely high reps training

/thread
OPM is not real user.
more weight + rest + food = results

did this guys tell a LIE then?
>abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/jake-gyllenhaal-1000-situps-100-pullups-day-southpaw/story?id=31365003

im pretty sure mike tyson did somehting like that in jail

i dont understand why people think BW squats will do nothing. if you do them 5x5 they wont but doing a fucking thousand?

theres no way you wouldnt see some sort of results

I wonder if he was treated like a king in jail or if someone tried to stab him and claim the glory.

bump

he's fit since forever. Also 1000 situps is unnessesary, you'll mostly waste time
You'll get a little mass and definition but wont get much bigger or stronger

Ok, let's say I do 500 pushups, dividid in a most 50 series.
Would that be enough daily training?

Herschel Walker: I didn’t grow up with a lot of money. My high school didn’t have a lot of money to afford a lot of the expensive weights. You know all this stuff. They used that as an excuse. I started doing push-ups and sit-ups during commercials as I was watching TV. And started doing about, sometimes 2,000 push-ups, 3,000 sit-ups, 1500 pull-ups, 1000 dips, or different things like that. I started creating different hand positions for all that, and I learned that could work you out.

why the fuck do you want to do some meme challenge workout instead of normal proven working routine?

Becuase people who follow such "normal proven" routines never turn out ammounting to anything.

if you want to get to ripped from dyel in 100 days no routine will help you... and defo not something like this...

>thinking i NEED to ge ripped
I need a body that's good for fights.
not looking like a cloud

At some point, if prolonged, workouts become counterintuitive. You'll just be hurting yourself. Quit being a faggot.

what kind of fight? any martial art?
>inb4 there is like 100 workouts for each specific one
>inb4 OP is 13yo and want to kick everyone ass

all MA are used for fights.
the methods aren't SO different
>being able to fight back against criminal roidapes is a bad thing

Just do the 200 rep routine. 200 push ups, 200 pull ups, 200 sit ups and 200 squats every other day and in between those days do regular lifting and eat a shit ton of food. You'll be on the gain train lil buddy. We're all gunna make it

>100 Push-Ups
>100 Sit-Ups
>100 Squats
>10KM Running
>every day

i DONTcare about gains.
i just want a body that's effective for fighting.

Then practice with a local wresting team and join a gym with an MMA ring and instructors you dingus. Also lift weights just to help muscle endurance

you wanna get strong pick up a barbell
you want to be an effective fighter actually learn how to fight

>abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/jake-gyllenhaal-1000-situps-100-pullups-day-southpaw/story?id=31365003
100 pullups a day is no big deal if you're not fat, and a thousand sit ups is not impressive when you have the whole day for them
but sparring rounds as well as running 8 miles seems like an easy way to overtrain. unless you're in a real rush to lose weight, fucking why?

Oh my god,shut your mouth you know-it-all fag.Read the sticky or go learn kick boxing or some shit.

Go join a gym relevant to the style of fighting you want to do and stop looking for meme routines you faggot