Lose belly fat?

When I sit down I look gross. I used to be a lot fatter up until a few years ago when I started dieting and lifting and lost a good amount of weight. But I stopped at my current form.

I weigh 150 pounds, I'm 6 ft tall and I've been going to the gym 3-4 times a week for the last two months. I do 30 minutes on the treadmill. 5 minutes of jogging and 1 minute of sprints alternating. I also do 30-45 minutes of lifting afterwards. And I also keep my caloric intake under 2000 calories a day and eat pretty damn healthy.

What am I doing wrong Veeky Forums? And what do you guys recommend I do to cut this extra belly and chest fat that continues to plague me??

Thank you for responding in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtN7BBNzwT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4
>hairy af.

I know senpai. Just need help getting more fit currently

Jesus fuck lose the hair you fucking metrosexual bear

Hahahah. It looks better when I'm standing. Everything looks better when I'm standing. But I will do extra manscaping I guess.

You didn't say anything about your diet

you are skinnyfat bro, add muscle and lose fat

holy fuck your nips are HUGE lad

I have the same problem but not nearly as bad, losing weight is the only solution and even then you will still have tiny rolls

trim that shit ffs

You have fucking huge nipples. Other than that just keep doing what you're doing, two months is nothing.

I eat home cooked meals. Little carb per meal. Small breakfast. Usually a protein bar.

Lunch I eat a sandwich or chicken or something simple with a little bit of rice.

Dinner is same style of meal.

Little fried / oily foods.

And I eat vegetables and fruits (less than I eat vegetables)

You're right lads. My nips are huge. It's a damn shame because my body and nipples look gorgeous when they're small and cold. God really fucked my body up in small ways (or should I say 'big' ways ;))

How the fuck are you 6 ft 150 lbs and look like that? I'm 6 ft 180 DYEL and I still look much better than that.

You say you eat under 2,000 cal a day, but what are you eating? What do you're macros look like?

>150 lbs at 6 foot
>look like that

something isn't adding up here.

That's my problem bro. I'm trying to lose fat but it seems like the fat left on my body is holding on for dear life.

On the treadmill I jog at 6.5 level speed (desu not sure if the levels are universal for all treadmills or not) and run at 9.5 for the sprint

You need to eat more. Sounds like your metabolism is running cold. Also start taking caffeine pills.

No way are you 150lbs and 6ft

You're either shorter or heaver, or have literally no muscle

This was a problem I think. When I was losing weight I was really concerned about diet. So I think I was undereating. But I think my current diet is better (I hope).

Is there a certain type of diet that would be beneficial for losing fat and increasing definition?

I'm not fucking with you guys. I know it's fucked up. I'm definitely weak and lacking in the muscle department. I've been working on that these past two months. I was in high school back when I lost a good amount of weight. But I definitely wasn't working out efficiently. I think it's much more efficient now.

But damn I swear there's got to be a better way to trim the fat down

How the fuck are you 150lbs? I am a 5'7 manlet and I am 165lbs nearly 10% bf.

Just how?!

This, stop lying OP

Then you need to lift more m8

I still think you're bullshitting. 150 lbs at 6 foot should be skelly/auschwitz mode, yet you look like an obese manlet.

If you aren't, the only way to "trim the fat down" is to lose weight. And no, there is no way to "target" any fat. Stomach fat is usually the last to go.

Guys I grew up eating whatever the fuck my dad fed me.
I didn't like exercise or sports. I sat on my stupid ass growing up.

I'm a fatty to the core. I need to fix this shit fucking asap.

Get on a scale now and timestamp, or GTFO troll

Could someone give me a good cardio routine that really targets fat burning. I'm ready to kick my ass and get the perfect body I want.

Something, like some kinda PDF with quality cardio exercises and descriptions or something

There's 150lbs in the OP, did you mean 250lbs by any chance? Or 180?

Read the sticky.

1. Eat less
2. Workout more.

That'll get you skinny. Then getting muscle is another thing.

Here you go you fucks.

Keep in mind I ate food and I'm wearing clothes so it says 153. Also 150 was my weight two months ago before I hit the gym

Nice dubs OP. I'd suck those nips.
In other news, reduce your calorie intake to 1,800 per day. Record all your intake in MyFitnessPal. Work out 4 days per week, and have rest days in between, don't do 4 days working out and then 3 rest days.

Do you have any weights?

Make sure what you're eating, even at a calorie deficit, is healthy food (i.e. fruit, veg, nuts, legumes, beans, meat substitutes, etc.).

Conclusion: you are not 6ft tall

gotta cut more bro. thats some stubborn ass belly you got there and those meme protein bars are only feeding it

You are not 6 ft, but I really don't see the issue here, you have to much fat so you have to reduce your calorie intake and exercise

Me standing.

lol why are you sucking in

either way, not 6 foot

Well good luck. cut out alcohol completely for one. Stop smoking weed

Promise you I am. I have nothing to gain from this information being shared with annonymous people. You may short and pissed at the world but I'm not. So please help me improve my pudgy body or gtfo senpai

pinch your shoulders back more, you've spent too much time in a computer chair leaning forward.

looks like his knees are about the same height as his bed, meaning he's more accurately 5'9ish

I fapped to your boobies

How many calories you think I should take a day?I have posture problems. Tbh I have minor scoliosis. But it's been bothering more and more as of late. Might need to go to the doctors for that soon. My friend had scoliosis and spinal surgery. His posture is normal now. And he grew an inch I think.

Different guy here but I'm 5"6 manlet and when I cut down to 150 I looked skinny as fuck guy has to be shorter or literally no muscle mass

No muscle mass bro. I'm benching 25 lb dumbbells right now.

>lose the hair you fucking metrosexual
No John you are the demons.

So do you ever drink your own milk for the gains?

this is now /bear/ general

>tfw you tit fuck him and your dick catches on fire from the friction caused by the hairs

Also op, check your scale accuracy. It could be drastically under weighing.

Post your calves and wrists OP.

>for the last two months

stopped reading.

These tits arouse me.
No homo.

more incoming

MODS!!!!!!

How much time do you think it'll take before the fat is cut down a significant amount? I appreciate your response bro. Why?

There's no chance in hell you weigh 150

Will help us calculate your lean muscle potential and TDEE

you may see yourself as gross but you are a prime piece of meat for homosexuals

I do!! It makes no sense dude but I do. What the fuck is my body even. I'm just shapes at this point. Lord save me

I have wicked thin wrists actually.

Thanks for the laughs OP

>I weigh 150 pounds, I'm 6 ft tall

I'm 100 pounds heavier than you and you look almost as fat as me, and you have boobs too. What the fuck?

HOLY FUCK YOU NEED TO SHAVE!!!!

www.ergo-log.com/waxedmen.html

You have two options ahead of you one is to bite the bullet bulk up to 200 odd over 18-24 months and make sure you hit 1/2/3/4 for minimum of 5 reps then cut down.

Other option is keep doing more cardio and lose even more weight.

Dunno which one is better but I would go for option one and that's because I live in Scotland and I can wear a t shirt a week or two all year so not bothered with bulking bod.

I don't know dude
This sucks :(

at least a year. and you will need to push yourself.

You're right. I'm gonna have to go really hard. Fuck I hate cardio

same here, have exact nipples as you in heat but when cold they're tiny and handsome

youtube.com/watch?v=DtN7BBNzwT8

low carb.

If you're narcissistic at all, jogging shirtless outside is a really good method of getting over the "I hate cardio" thing.

Just a suggestion. Only reason I run at all is because people honk at me as I run outside and it really gets my dick hard.

Best routine to get a shredded/ defined body?

Do you think my current treadmill routine will be effective over the course of a year?

You're weak as shit so I'd do ss for 6-7 months then do any ppl

Can you link me to the ss guide? I forgot what ss stands for. Haven't been on here in a minute

>Only reason I run at all is because people honk at me as I run outside and it really gets my dick hard.

That's weird, to say the least. Maybe you should get an elliptical so people won't honk at you for getting hard.

You haven't been on here for more than a minute

>hi guize xD what's the best routine for aesthetics?
>someone recommends SS
OP bites the bait.

AHAHAHAH!!

This is why I love Veeky Forums...

Yes, natural OP who doesn't take steroids, you can't just begin a high rep PPL or a bro-split or focus on chest and arms right away because that's what chicks want..., NO! LISTEN TO Veeky Forums... you first need to... lol.... build S T R E N G T H.

AHAHAHA!!!

SS claims another victim!

Enjoy your T-Rex status and women running away from you just because you listened to some anonymous troll on the internet. DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO, FAGGOT! DO YOUR RESEARCH!

STOP TRYING TO LOSE FAT YOU FAGGOT

YOUR WEIGHT IS ALREADY AT AN OKAY LEVEL SO YOU WILL JUST GET MUSCLE WASTAGE AND YOU'LL NEED TO EAT SOMETHING RETARDED LIKE 1000-1500KCAL TO LOSE

BULK THEN CUT WILL YIELD YOU MUCH BETTER RESULTS THAN JUST CUTTING A FRAME THAT HAS NO FUCKING MUSCLE WHATSOEVER

So should I continue do 30 minutes on the treadmill when I go to the gym? Or entirely focus on lifting? And how much you recommend I eat?

My thinking tho is, if I'm already hanging onto so much fat, shouldn't I cut now to lower my body fat? Explain your logic please, I'm interested

You stupid dishonest sociopathic ignorant moronic delusional moron.

OP is FAT AS FUCK and you dare tell him not to lose fat?

I would smash your face with a hammer if I could right now, swear to God.

OP, you're fat as fuck. You need to lose weight and lift to retain muscle mass. You're a noob so you'll see consistent results for 1-2 years if... you're consistent.

STOP LISTENING TO TROLLS!!! THEY'RE FUCKING WITH YOU!!!

What do you recommend I do for cardio?

OP you seem ok so heres my special tip for you: carb cycling
also to go swiming
train HARD

Why do want cardio? If it is to lose weight, it's totally unnecessary. If it's to be a healthy human bean, anything that gets your ass moving is good. You can walk a couple of hours, play tennis, football, ride a byke, skateboard, etc. You don't need the gym to do cardio. You just need to move your body. I would recommend walking an hour in the morning at a consistent pace 3 or 4 days a week. It's a very sustainable and healthy habit that works in the long. Everything that is a pain in the ass, that you feel is a chore, will ultimately wear you off. What works for you might not work for someone else. I like to listen to audio books on my headphones while I go for a long walk. 2 hours walking, I get home, lay on my bed and feel good. Do what you want, bro. Really. Find out what's the best cardio for you. What you like doing best... some people like running. Try it.

FUCK OFF YOU DUMB CUNT

THIS NIGGER IS 150LBS AT 6FT. HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE HAS NO FUCKING MUSCLE MASS. HE IS NOT OVERWEIGHT. TAKE THAT HAMMER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE AND TEAR OUT YOUR INTESTINES YOU FUCKING SHITSTAIN

OP, LIFT AT A SMALL CALORIC SURPLUS, THE FAT YOU HAVE WILL BE COMPLEMENTED BY BULK. THEN DROP YOUR WEIGHT AFTER YOU HAVE ANY MUSCLE MASS WHATSOEVER.

I read into carb cycling but it seems too active of a process. Having to weigh out my carbs. I just eyeball and mentally calculate what I'm putting into my body. I eat small portions of carbs generally. I appreciate your help though.

>I just eyeball and mentally calculate what I'm putting into my body.

Oh shit I feel a lot less bad for seeing you being trolled. You deserve it.

6ft 150lbs is Skelly land. Op is skinny fat

running is always good for cardiac health, keep it (but you'll need to eat more to make up for it)

calculate your TDEE and eat 300 kcals above it

My logic is that you are skinnyfat. If you were fat you'd be overweight/obese. You have a lot of fat and are at a normal weight simply because you have no muscle mass whatsoever. Cutting will only make you even weaker and look even more skinnyfat and emaciated.

On the other hand, doing a slow bulk won't make you look """fatter""", since you will be gaining muscle. You will gain fat, yes but you will look bulky and strong like a man.

I know this because I was in a similar situation 3 years ago and this is what I did.

EXACTLY

Why isn't eyeballing appropriate? If you're genuinely aware of what the calorie and food your consuming is I see no problem. I'm not trying to become a professional body builder. I just want to cut the extra fat.

do cardio for more than 30 minutes and get your heart rate higher for a longer period of time. try a stationary bike.

>THE FAT YOU HAVE WILL BE COMPLEMENTED BY BULK. THEN DROP YOUR WEIGHT AFTER YOU HAVE ANY MUSCLE MASS WHATSOEVER.

AHAAHAHAH!!!! 10/10 OP will believe it!!!

Shhh... just don't tell him it doesn't work that way for natties.

But oh well... I guess he still has a couple of years to find that out on his own.

Yes, OP... with the body you have right now, the solution is to consume more calories and lift weights because you see... the fat will magically disappear and be replaced by muscles... eheh... what?? only haters will doubt that works!!

And if you want big arms for the girls, don't forget to squat 3 times a week and don't need to works arms directly in the beginning because carrying weights around for your deadlifts will be enough. Ignore all the HATERS who will laugh at you for looking disgusting in 6 months from now... they probably don't even squat!!! AHAHAAHAH!!!

I'm nervous to take your advice. I really don't wanna go back to being fat again. Is there no way to just lift and cardio without bulking up but still gaining muscle? I thought bulking was the process of gaining fat and working out and turning that fat into muscle, no?
If I'm right, then shouldn't I be able to gain muscle by working out and turning my skinny fat -> to muscle?

Or am I totally wrong about bulking?

Different user here,

What he is getting at is that you more than likely cannot tell the exact maco information from what you're eaing. That's why apps like MyFitnessPal are essential because they give you hard numbers and give you a breakdown of what you're eating.

If you think, "Eh I'm eating a fistfull of chicken breast and like a a cup of rice... that's probably like 250 calories." It's not scientific and you can't get accurate results or track properly whether or not you will be losing weight.

Anyone please respond to this post. The guy I'm replying to is being accused for trolling so I don't know what to believe anymore.

If Veeky Forums troll culture could give it a rest for the next 10 minutes and help a bro out I'd really appreciate it

I see. Where do I begin with recognizing how much food I should be eating? Like how much carbs. And protein for my weight and fatness to lose weight and get thin?

It's not just professional bodybuilders who count their calories, brother. The only way to effectively register the calories you consume is by weighing it and registering everything we eat. It might seem like a bore at the beginning but you get used to it. After a couple of months, you know the caloric values of almost everything. But you need to be OBSESSIVE about it, otherwise you'll fail. Judging by your lax attitude, I'd say you're the typical loser who won't amount to anything in life. Don't take it personally. Just an observation.

Zyzz, that roid-monkey, once said something very true:
>Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

MyFitnessPal has calculators that will set all that up for you. You put in your height and weight and your level of physical activity, and what your goals are. e.g "Lose 1 pound a week" Then it will give you an estimate of how much protein, carbs, fats and total calories you can eat for your given goal. Also it can take into account the calories you burn form exercising. So if you run for 45 minutes, you can put that in the app and it will subtract calories from your total intake.

Also you can look up that info on ideas of what people think is optimal. I honetly think it comes down to how food makes you feel and hiting the total calorie count for the day. Some people do really well on keto and others need tons of carbs. You'll have to experiment with all that stuff but for now I'd say just use the app recommendation until you research and learn enough to come up with your own goals

I'm very dedicated in a lot of things just not specifically counting every calorie. But I guess I'll look into it and start making changes

>I really don't wanna go back to being fat again.
You are fat.
>Is there no way to just lift and cardio without bulking up but still gaining muscle?
You can't build muscle on a caloric deficit, but a caloric surplus will mostly make you fat. You want to build muscles and the same time you burn fat you need to eat at maintenance and lift. Go to scooby's "most accurate calorie calculator" to find out your TDEE and your caloric objective. Tip: don't think in terms of 24 hours, but in weekly amounts of calories. Trust me. Or not, it's your choice.
>turning that fat into muscle
You can gain muscle at the same time you burn fat in the first 1-2 years of training, but FAT IS NEVER CONVERTED INTO MUSCLE PLEASE DON'T SAY THIS OUTLOUD TO ANYONE UNLESS YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LAUGH BEHIND YOUR BACK.

Eat 200 or 300 cals below your TDEE, keep lifting, and be CONSISTENT. Or... or... you can drop the weight fast and fuck up and gain it back in a couple of years because you think like a fat chick instead of thinking in terms of self-development and sustainable life changes.

Your choice.