/fat/ It doesn't have to be this way edition

previous thread over 320lbs

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags, but read it anyway.
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>down now, use fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html, cause it is better anyway

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones, but don't use that as an excuse if you don't have one.
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

junkfoodscience.blogspot.com/2006/11/obesity-paradox-1.html
junkfoodscience.blogspot.com/2006/12/obesity-paradox-2-how-can-it-be.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta eat clean to get lean, right babe? C'MON GODAMMIT!

OP here.
>As of yesterday 256lbs 5' 11"

Started my plan today. Did some lifting after a short ten minute exercise bike warmup. Here is what I ate today. I was going to eat some lunch but got up late.

>800 kcal over
>But all on chicken and sugar free candy
>Used the sugar alcohol as a laxative to blow out constipation
>Already burned off the equivalent with running earlier

I'm going to try and double my output here, just to cover the spread but jesus christ my asshole is on fire right now.

what does lean exactly mean?
English isn't my first language

it means thin or skinny

Make sure to factor out caloric return from exercise but otherwise you're looking good, dude. Also protein should be about 1g per pound of LEAN mass. If I had to fire off the hip I reckon you should aim for 120-140 on the reg.

>weight loss is steadily slowing down despite eating less calories
i went from losing 5lbs a week to 3 and now i'm at 2, which is normal but i just hope the dwindling numbers don't become a trend. i'm eating well below TDEE.

Lacking in fat, though not necessarily protein/muscle. Chicken breast is lean. A guy who is shredded and low body fat but not bulky, or ottermode, is lean.

>tfw ate a can of pam for dinner

I... what? Like the... spray oil you put in a pan to cook food?

Do you mean spam? Otherwise you may need to go to a hospital.

More like low body fat, since skinnyfat aren't exactly lean but still thin

gonna get lasik in a couple weeks for eye gains. looking forward to being an ounce or two lighter due to not having glasses and a few microns of my eyes getting lasered off.

I ate random junk.
Why even bother watching over what I eat. Even thinner, I'd still be a stupid loser.

yea kill yourself so you stop shitting up this thread and let the rest of us make it. you're not gonna get any pity here you stupid fat retarded nigger.

Thanks I just needed someone to tell me to do it. Bye.

>Make sure to factor out caloric return from exercise but otherwise you're looking good
Yeah, I learned that lesson. My last diet I was doing heavy exercise bike, but I must have been way overestimating the calories I burned from it.

I really need access to a gym. I can't really much more than 75 pounds without a rack or bench.

good riddance

Down the road, not across the street.

I am 6'1, 29 years old and I used to weigh 225lbs.

Then I started eating 1900-2000 calories a day, writing in a notebook EVERY THING I eat.

I'm now down to 200 in 7 weeks. Slow and steady is the way, guys.

good work man. but an average of over 3.5 pounds a week isn't exactly slow though. keep it up though.

Started at 305lbs down to 182 now at 5'11" lifts are like 1/1.5/3/3.5 without having done a bulk yet

Still look dyel but I have a huge rib cage, my chest is like 40" with minimal muscle mass. Can that be aesthetic once I put some mass on? Maybe it's my body dysmorphia but it looks weird to me

I just found my ex on Tinder. Heart raced for a few minutes but evaporated. I immediately turned off updates and won't look at it for a few days just cause there is no point getting obsessive over someone who doesn't care about me. In fact, I'm going to go on an angry run to really release this energy.

Sorry to ramble. Just needed to get it out of my system.

I know that ex heart racing feeling. It will pass user. Just try not to dwell on it

It went away a lot faster than I imagined and I don't feel too bad about it actually. Disappointed that I swiped right, but it's whatever. I doubt he will try to talk to me.

I've been doing so good. Last night was the first time I played with myself without getting depressed after. When we first broke up I cried a few time while masturbating (lol). Really doing good, he can't bring me down !!

Alright, i'm done with keto. I fell out of it by eating 25g of carbohydrates after being on it strictly for fucking months.

I'm just going to eat at a deficit and watch my macros.

Is MFP's macro calculations solid? I still want to eat only 1500 kcal a day, just want to incorporate more carbohydrates.

>cried while masturbating

You a girl or trap?

>I fell out of it by eating 25g of carbohydrates after being on it strictly for fucking months.
What? One day of 25g of carbs can't throw you out of keto.

posting this for inspiration

Be thankful you never got big man tits when you were fat.

You looks like me except I have massive man tits. I have gyno for sure.

L-London? Eitherway, that flutter won't ever go away, it's been 8yrs and I still get it despite only being a 9 month relationship. But you will learn to overcome it and ignore it.

Good luck user! You'll get there

>only lost 5 lbs fat after a week of dnp eating a 500 deficit

WTF!!!

It feels weird to not eat cheeseburgers anymore. I stopped eating red meat two months ago and have lost 25 pounds and it just feels so weird to go to a restaurant and order something that's not a cheeseburger.

I always order fish. Fish is great.

Ummm, just so you know a 500 calorie deficit for 7 days is 3500 calories, which is the same calories in one pound of fat.

>tldr: you lost 1lb fat, 4 pounds water.

Do you know how DNP works kid...

He's on dnp though..

Bruh this happened to me too. Was about 2 months after we split and I was totally over it. Kinda threw me for a curve, it's a weird feel.

Fat people live longer than thin people and are more likely to survive cardiac events

junkfoodscience.blogspot.com/2006/11/obesity-paradox-1.html

Fat can protect against “infections, cancer, lung disease, heart disease, osteoporosis, anemia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis and type 2 diabetes.”

junkfoodscience.blogspot.com/2006/12/obesity-paradox-2-how-can-it-be.html

STOP DIETING
Don't let the jew lies take you away from the true path
Embrace the fat pill!

Where did you find DNP? Serious question.

just when running lads. just turned midnight

>tfw get shy when a car passes

I think that's meaning that a healthy amount of fat (i.e. 7-15%) would be healthy for survival. No way 40%+ fat would increase your longevity.

post myfitnesspal ids

Veeky Forums pls help, I just got a sick back day in but my mom made spaghetti and bread. I can't dirty bulk anymore, I already ate junk today. What do? Protein shake & sleep?

Just put a small ammount of food in your plate to not let your mom disapointed. Forget the protein shake.

Rayner05

I caved to hunger and had a bowl of shredded wheat and a slice of toast tonight after weeks on a fuckhuge deficit and with enough left in my daily intake to eat that much twice over and still be well under maintenance. Now i feel guilty as if I'd eaten someones baby deep fried and I'm afraid to eat anything tomorrow

>mfw eating disorder here i come

>25%
>2 weeks into cut
>facial aesthetics improved DRAMATICALLY

>tfw I discovered that my ex of 8 years got married

Same here, but I feel sorry for the guy that married her because I use to fuck her in the ass, choke her, make her lick up every last drop of cum. I wonder sometimes if she does that stuff for him, but I feel really sorry for him because he likely has no idea of the things I use to do to his wife.

Seriously what are they putting in the water to make young people obsessed w cuckolding, every single mention of relationships and someones either afraid of it or gets off on it. This shit is not normal get your mind right

hes 100% fapping to this. wife probably never had sex with him and always had a headache and now he's butthurt because she's taking Chads cock in every hole and she's telling him how much bigger he is than her fat faggot ex

creepy crawly, wiggly wobbly
fat, get off my jiggly body

>rararblar cocks filling every hole chad cocks holes faggots in every hole etc etc

I genuinely do not understand what the fuck is wrong with you people

meh, believe what you want, idc, the girl was nothing special, are you virgins butthurt or what because i mistreated a woman for my own satisifaction?

Why the fuck do you plebians not use fat wojak for op

Your tiny cock hidden beneath your fat body never satisfied her like Chad's is right now. He's MUCH bigger.

Did you even read what you're replying to?

>Sweet tooth today
>Instead of doping on sugar, get a bunch of sugar free stuff
>Pretty fucking good
>Hours later and my stomach is roaring
>Shitting liquid every 5 minutes
>Check the bag
>'Heavy consumption will have laxative effects'
>Figure out my consumed total of sugar alcohol
>Twice the recommended intake

Oh God, this is punishment. I've spat in the face of the Zyzz. The ride never ends.

He is probably too busy fucking her up the ass to think about it

So I'm almost done with 4 weeks of fitness training, I've been keeping it basic and maintaining a roughly 1800 calorie a day intake with a half hour on the treadmill every day. I've gone from 240 starting to 229, but the obstacle I'm running into is that my legs get sore as shit working out on the treadmill, and last night it felt like I could get shin splints if I kept doing what I was doing. First of all
>Feels fat man
Second of all, how the fuck do I deal with this bullshit? Could it be an issue with the shoes I'm wearing? Could it just be one of the many problems with a treadmill? Would running on grass make this better?

>go my entire life without eating vegetables
>broccoli and carrots make up 50% of my overall diet now
it's a nice feel. i've also been counting calories so long that now i can't see myself not doing it. i'm going to make it.

REPENT SON OF ZYZZ

1) if u has doms in shinz rest
2) shin excersizes are a thing, google around for a few many running sites have them.
3) more than likely your form is shit, but the only way to correct it is more running. see 2 b4 u keep going...

My big toe hasn't stopped hurting since I walked two miles like 5 days ago. I want to keep walking but I can't.

Yeah I'm sure you REALLY want to and aren't just looking for a reason to skip your workout you fat piece of SHIT.

No, there's seriously something wrong. There's this weird creeking when I bend my right big toe and it hurts when I walk. This doesn't happen with my left big toe.

ya projecting pretty hard there, but lets get back to weight loss anyway

maybe i misunderstood what you said

get yourself one of these, a stevia plant, this one is mine, i eat 4-5 leaves a day, seems keto friendly too

good luck to him

27m 370lbs here. I've got disgusting body acne all over my belly, chest, underarms, waist, thighs, shoulders, and scalp. legs and arms are clear. It never used to be like this, started about three years ago.
Is it normal for guys my size to have this? or is it some sort of skin condition? I do wear a compression shirt, would that be doing anything?

>wearing a compression shirt at 370
why?

good rule of thumb - if it is sweet, it is bad for you. (on a diet)

shit genetics means I'm really sloppily fat, and I want to look semi-decent in public so I wear a compression shirt to "tighten" myself up a little bit. doesn't make me look any smaller, but makes me look smoother. also man tits.

Any and all problems with your life and body you can pretty safely blame on you weighing 370 jesus fucking christing pounds. If it's still present when you lose the weight, THEN worry about it.

>tryin to get into shape
>bike
>hike
>run everytime I get the chance
>normally run around 5pm for a few hours
>get fucked over at work and get stuck on the late shift
>only time to get cardio is around 2am
>isn't so bad
>feel pretty good running under the stars
>yesterday think to myself "It'll be a great idea to take a take a quick hike down that old logging road! It isn't that far!"
>nice night for it
>halfway through my jog I see something moving in the trees
>think it's an owl or a raccoon
>get a little closer and notice two large shining eyes looking at me
>it's a fucking cougar
>lock eyes with it
>start running backwards and quickly as i can while still watching it
>when I can't see it any more I turn around and run as fast as I can to my house.
I'm not doing cardio any more

Did anyone else develop a shitty temper when they started eating right and working out? Its nearly 2am and i'm just sat here seething for no reason feeling like i could deck someone

Anybody go to a meeting?-did it help?

Yeah the first week or so fucking sucks.

well no shit. why do you think I post in this thread? I'm simply curious as to whether my skin problem is a condition or something that has everything to do with my weight.

I use to do AA, don't bother, misery loves company and they just talk about booze constantly, like nostalgia for a lost love. I imaine it is worse with overeaters.

>Doesnt speak english, and ask for help
>Donsent get hit with racsit shit
God Bless Veeky Forums

Fatter

Hey /fat/, I just wanna give you guys an update.

I was 260 pounds since like 2014. And since I started coming here, I went from 260 to 275.

Fuck you fatasses, you're a bad influence on me.

This is a couple of months in though and i feel fine otherwise. Maybe i'm just salty as fuck by nature and never noticed because i was always sedated with food and booze, i dunno

git gud fatty you fucking suck

>fatass trying to deflect blame

LOVE this meme

I've lost like 20 pounds since finding /fat/. Idk how these threads could've made you gain weight.

Im here since january and already lost 25 pounds, dont blame others for your lack of self control

Thanks for taking since of my fat, fatty

I know my form is shit, but I also know that I have to keep running to correct the problem. I'm in a weird transitional period where I'm going at a pace that's not too slow to walk but is more comfortable jogging, mostly because I'm currently unable to continue running on my toes for extended periods of time. It absolutely sucks, but basically my body doesn't support my weight comfortably from that position because a lot of the load goes straight to my knees. I'll find a way to solve the problem, but I don't want to be forced to miss a day. I think I'll just change my workout to accomodate for this issue.

Another side note, if the muscles in the arches of my feet start feeling like they're cramping or tightening during a run, does anyone know how I could deal with that?

I'm a liberal and I believe that you're at fault for my decisions so fuck you.

In fact, I'm pretty sure you owe me money.
Thanks for making a sentence that makes sense, ESL-kun.

Just run on a track, use an exercise bike, or even a fucking treadmill (using a treadmill fucking sucks BTW I'm getting a workout bike for home ASAP)

I've been here four weeks and lost 11 lbs

this thread IS my overeaters anonymous.

My gf really wanted a treadmill. She talked about it for a month. I tried to talk her out of it. "You'll never use it, bb. It'll just sit there unused."

She got mad and said I was just a hater.

She bought the treadmill and lo and behold, it went unused. Then she blamed me for destroying her confidence. That's why she never used it.

But I'm the bad guy.

Your
shoes
don't
fit

>t. boogie

So encourage her to get on the treadmill, if it bothers her a little bit good, just don't go overboard with it. Again though, fuck treadmills and their evil, it's not even real running, and I'd much rather have an exercise bike.

Ur an asshole