I don't know why a lot of guys want to get BIG and shit, I think pic related is the perfect "normal guy" body aestethic

I don't know why a lot of guys want to get BIG and shit, I think pic related is the perfect "normal guy" body aestethic.

and I guarantee this body type is ok with any girl because it is exactoy in the middle

>normal guy

Thats exactly why nobody wants it.

no this one is the perfect balance

No one gives a shit

Exactly what i thought while reading that

Effron takes test

I don't want to standout, and I don't care about showing off my body except when I get to fuck the girl I'm dating.

I want to surprise her, in a way that with clothes I look normal but when I go NAKED MODE I blow her vagina into the sky

The average guy does not look like that retards

If you think this is ok you are strange. these look like mantits.

That is an excellent pysique my friend. About as lean as you can get while still being healthy, clearly lifts. Honestly could be 2% fat higher and still look pretty good.

This build on any particular skeleton size will still look good.

If someone wishes to go the easy route with roids doses can be kept to very low amounts, and possibly cycled just for cutting. Older guys on TRT can look like this from diet alone.

Excellent goal.

you are a fucking idiot sorry

maybe because I don't lift just for girls? I like lifting and I like getting bigger

Wowee people have different goals? Who would've thought? Anyhow if you want to look average then by all means go for it, no one here cares.

This. Average guy over 22 years old is 18% pile of mush.

>bruce lee abs

I prefer this too, hopefully I have this in the 5 months.

I'm a graphic designer so this would be pretty regular and nice I think, and my gf would probably like it.

>I like lifting and I like getting bigger
never say that during a date

i'm aware of that. i usually just say I like swimming and playing rugby

what is rugby?

how to get that body?

100pusups, 100squads, 100 situps everyday

>not wanting to be above average
Pathetic waste