Fellow manlets, how do you deal with being a manlet? What gives you motivation and confidence?

Fellow manlets, how do you deal with being a manlet? What gives you motivation and confidence?

I can't fucking take this anymore, it's NOT FAIR.

What's the height difference here, anyways? Memes aside.

Gotta be shopped, that's practically hobbit tier, legit hafling mode

Not shooped. There's a WEBM of the dude as well. The whole thing hurts my heart.

dude is prolly ~5'4, the girls are 5'8"~5'9" but wearing 6" whore heels

It's real, stop putting us down. Fucking hell I hate being a genetic defect, JUST kill me.

he's obviously embarrassed as fuck.

>walks away
>wait you forgot your autograph faggot
>okay

the girl on the right looks like she's 7 feet tall. that pic looks like it was taken in one of those funhouse rooms with the slanted floor.

advice from someone who is 6'3

just dont have little man syndrome and you will be fine. part of the reason tall guys make fun of manlets is because of how much you guys constantly try to compensate, or come off as "tougher".

just b urself

You can see the look of pure, agonizing hurt in his eyes. The pain he goes through on a daily basis is unimaginable. Having to crane his neck so much to simply look at those women is not something I would endure for so much as a minute. But I'll tell you something. He is a strong boy, despite his tiny, frail, unintimidating stature. He is the strongest little boy on the planet. The weights you lift simply cannot be compared to the strength, courage, and pure audacity that this young boy displays every second that he spends on the outside world, knowing the nasty thoughts going through people's heads every second, just because of his height.

Is this fresh pasta, cuz it's tasty.

>being this stressed

Clearly has a lot of spiritual and mental strength because you're 100% right. Its unimaginable. In times past he could work hard and eventually marry a short, homely girl the same height as him, but in this day and age he has no chance at life.

Why the fuck do people whom don't suffer from something feel that they can speak for people whom'st do suffer from said things?

HAHAHAHA noticed that too

I'm 5'3" and I used to be insecure about it in high school when everyone kept growing except me. But I did wrestling and being short has it's advantages.

Also when I'm on tinder, guys actually like short guys so when I reveal my height, they go "OMG that's so cute"

>guys actually like short guys
yeah no shit pedophilia/hebephilia is widespread in fag circles

Looks like he was just trying to help a desperate little manlet.

Clearly you cant take any forms of advice from your superiors.

You littleguys really do never learn.

I'm 5'8". I don't really care that much because there's nothing I can do about it. Girls don't care either as long as you're not autistic and fat/skelly. If you dress nicely, not a dickhead, and not autistic, people will not care.

>tfw 5'11.5
Fucking hold me

.5 inches away from being a man

how does it feel?

It's horrible man, knowing there's 0 difference between me and some 2 foot dwarf makes me suicidal daily.

I was in mall today and saw a white manlet with his gf, the girl was very pale with brown hair, typical germanic girl

She is slim and has very big tits

Damn, that guy is really lucky and he is under 5'8

He was like 5'7

This

I dont know why anons here make a fuss about it

Right girls head is huge

people only care if you care OP, just chill out

Dey neber lern

>he is the strongest little boy on the planet

acceptance.

eventually you reach acceptance and just live a life of quiet despair.

am 5'5 manlet btw, not some idiotic 5'9 guy who thinks he is manlet because he hangs out with 6' guys.

With his size though he can enjoy amazing femdom from bigger strong girls

Damn that germanic girl is thick

It really gets to me and has done ever since I was a kid, especially because I live/am surrounded by giants. All my friends and housemates are huge. Hell, my only IRL friend atm is a half dutch titan.

OP, just remember height truly, honestly is NOT everything. For the vast majority of people, being tall is a thing they respect and are attracted to (althought NOT all! I know a few really cute girls who like manlets) but that doesn't mean that it's a fatal flaw which will screw up your life. Just don't take shit from people, but don't act bitter about it. Own it and take stuff on the chin.

and another piece of advice: Being a manlet has its pros as well. You're generally going to be in more comfortable seats, you'll need to consume less, will weight less too (Important for dexfags) will make gains come quicker, give you certain other vantage points in fights (although to be honest tall fighters are generally superior unless you specc into titan slaying) and as emasculating as this sounds, it's cheaper if you buy kid's clothes.

Just don't an hero pls OP.

I know this is supposed to be encouraging, but if I were a manlet, I would feel ten times as depressed after reading that

How tall are those ladies anyways??? They tower over the poor lad... they look like men.. ugly ass women

it wont last. she's cheating on him anyway

Well I'm a chinaman OP, so I have an excuse. bretty comfy being 5'7 sometimes desu. Its also funny sometimes seeing white people who are as short or shorter than me. They remind me that it could be worse.

Just develop macrophilia and some good conversation skills and being a manlet becomes a gift

lost

just keep in mind the earthly realm is a place of intense suffering that ends in death

>it's cheaper if you buy kid's clothes.
fuck m8 what level of manlet are you referring to here?

im 5'7" rn, my dad is 6'2". i was a late bloomer. do i still have time? only 18.

Sorry dude

Dude just wear stilts.

The reality behind this image

>the guy in the picture s not even a manlet
>the ceiling is extremely high
>the guy who made the thread just made all of that up, and he himself isn't even a manlet, but he is bored and needed to find some unique troll to meme Veeky Forums with

there done, reality is boring isnt it?