Balding

Is balding really that big of a deal?

I mainly hang with my wife and her friends (because I can't avoid it), and whenever the conversation gets to talking about someone bald, it's always mentioned in a very negative light.

So yeah. But you can still look good despite that.

Yes

Women love hair. It's a biological thing.

OP here
I personally don't think the balding itself is a problem, but self-consciousness that comes with it.
If you can deal with it you'll have no problem.
And besides some men look better without hair or with a buzz-cut.

Only a select few can rock a chrome dome, but only if they have some other trait to balance it out (money, power, Starfleet Captain)

You user, by the fact that you are on a Nigerian underwater basket weaving forum, have none of those traits

This is true, but at the same time, bald men are perceived as strong and masculine.

Not those traits, but I have others, such as charisma, looks and a face that fits any haircut, and I bet there are people here that aren't self loathing dweebs, it's a good place to socialize as any other on the Internet.
But my problem isn't baldness, I mean, I'm not balding, I'm trying to learn more about attraction and human biology.

>Hairlets don't know about the scalp-seeding rack

>tfw born with recedid hair
pic related

once i became self aware my confidence dropped like a stone, and I've had medium/long hair since I was 11

is literally the bane of my god damn existence, as other than this i'm not that bad

Come to think of it there are a lot of baldfags at my gym. Maybe they all get into weightlifting or something

If you're white unless you have a perfectly shaped head lifting is the only way to pull off being bald.

i have fantastic hair but can't grow a fucking beard if my life depended on it (33 yo). would swap in an instant

Simply no.

Why does he have a nipple ring?

It's SENSATIONAL!

*electric guitar sound*

Hair generally looks better than bald. There are some obvious exceptions, and sometimes a good face and/or good body can save baldfags. Bald is never a positive though, it's always a negative, except among a small portion of fetishists, in much the same way that some women genuinely like fatasses.

balding sucks. being bald is probably not that bad. I'll find out for sure once I'm not a skeleton. don't want to shave it off and look like a cancer victim so I'm bulking first.

yeah, male pattern baldness is basically saying "yeah you're losing your hair, don't know why dht collaborates with the enzymes in the prostate n sheeeeit embrace it be a man fuck shave it all off acquire bitches fuck monies mang"

Bearmode baldies look okay. Even fat baldies look "normal" for some reason.

Skinny baldies look terrible. Like AIDS victims.

>posts a hairy bear fag

Only works if you're homosexual

Mostly true.

This was worst for me.
I lost a lot of weight and hair because of stress, I looked like an Ethiopian child.

Finasteride is your friend

Assuming you have a well structured skull, then no.

I think someone who is really big and ripped and pull off being bald, but then you run the risk of looking like a super meathead.

If you wear glasses, no, absolutely not. Unless your black.

Also facial hair and bald head dont work well if your beard spans to where your sideburns are supposed to be.

I think alot of guys who left shave their head because its just hot as fuck to have a lot of hair and be active.
My hair was its longest last summer, combed straight down it covered my eyes, and it was a fucking pain in the ass to keep it out of my face while lifting, it was hot, made me sweat more.

Medium fade, skkn on the sides master race reporting on.

Only if you have a bad face. In my case my hair helps cover my uglyness a little, as soon as I start going bald I will kill myself

God damn that sounds dumb just get some tattoos girls like that stupid shit most girls are oblivious to the state of a man's head it's just the idea of baldness that sound bad

Pic related is what the idea of baldness means

Would girls like this guy as much if he had some gay looking hair?

fin or death