Does anyone else get irritated when manlets get fit? Like it doesn't count for you...

Does anyone else get irritated when manlets get fit? Like it doesn't count for you, you are on super easy mode and even if you are jacked you are still just a 5'7 manlet. The only time it is impressive to get fit is when you are tall because you have way more surface area to strengthen, it actually takes massive discipline to achieve.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga that is too autistic. I have never met anyone irl that cares about height as much as Veeky Forums, except for my one skinny fat friend who does SL and actually browses Veeky Forums. If someone else getting fit actually irritates you, you need to chill out man, take a break from the internet.

Yeah ok, keep coping faggot

>manlets

lanklets confirmed for being genetically, naturally inferior when it comes to strength

Eat more skeleton, it's not hard

name the last president that was under 5'8

name any president who could pull 405 off the floor

Teddy Roosevelt or Lincoln

Grant

don't be jealous if you can't get muscles, height is really not that important

Name the last president that whose lay count you have even come close to.

You are just being an autist.
Regardless, Rogan's body looks weird, no one should look to that for inspiration.

>Does anyone else get irritated when manlets get fit?

No because I have a job, friends, and a life that prevents me from having the time to care about what other people do.

You should try it sometime NEET.

>6'4
>ultra lankmode activated
>poor so im constantly bingeing and fasting on shitty junk food
is this hell?

The sad part is I honestly used to think just like this image says. Even shitposted using an older variant of it before.

It's amazing how your mentality changes when your parents get tired of you being a worthless freeloader and kick you out, forcing you to very quickly learn to fend for yourself or face the possibility of starving/freezing to death.

No wonder you're poor, you can't figure out that oatmeal, rice, and chicken breasts are less expensive than fast food.

I get irritated when I see others being happy or successful, so yes

Read the post dumdum,he said when it comes to strength

im talking about 50 cents bags of chips and those 3 soft gross leftover grapes poor lad

It must suck to have parents who don't love you. Its amazing what happens when your cousin plays well enough to win the super bowl lel

u mad?

Creepy weird guy.

...I don't understand. A bag of rice costs $3 and will feed you for a week.

I'm actually pretty thankful for it looking back. Those first three months were easily the worst days of my life but I also learned what I'm capable of. Sorted my shit together right quick.

I can only hope when your own wake-up call comes(and it will), that you find your own inner strength as well.

u mad

comes with a sermon
but you broke though

get to work bum

It irritates me when closet homos spend a large amount of their time checking out other dudes and preaching about it online.

manlets btfo kys

no, because they're still a manlet so I feel bad for them...they have it bad enough when someone takes one look at them and thinks less of them just because of their height

like seriously, no matter what they do they're looked at as less superior and it's the first thing people notice...

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

>Lincoln
>6'4, 170lbs

he couldn't push 405 off a damn cliff

dubya probably could

Wew lad.

Lincoln was known as a wrestling champ before he got into politics, mate.

/thread

You're trying too hard, breh.

5'10" king of manlets here. What you losers fail to realize is that 5'10" is the PERFECT height, just at the junction of tall, fit, healthy, and sexy. Oh, and I'm packing 8 girthy inches.

Stay jealous.

I am 5'10" and it is not prime but it is up there, the best is 6'1.

This is pretty good.

Really wish Joe wouldn't be such a push over in his podcasts though. He does a good job of letting the other person get their opinions out normally. But Jesus fuck when he recently let Thaddeus Russel go on about how race and genders are negative social constructs that need to be destroyed I wanted to blow my brains out.

>As a NEET, I can do all all these things with my spare time!
>Do I, though? N-no.
>A man chooses, a slave obeys, and I choose to do nothing!

>besides this poster being a massive faggot who thinks anyone but his priest and imaginary gf care about his weenee

Anyone got the link to the lanky man song?

>Mr. Lincoln’s strength was legendary. “Physically, Mr. Lincoln was the strongest man I ever knew,” recalled Daniel Green Burner, “That is saying a good deal. Let me tell you what I saw him do. He took a full barrel of whisky, containing forty-four gallons, gripping each end with one hand, raised it deliberately to his face and drank from the bunghole. In doing this he won a $10 hat from Bill Green. In the grocery I have often seen him pick up a barrel of whisky, place it on the counter, and then lower it on the other side.”17
Abraham Lincoln was probably the strongest president ever

He needs to put down other people to make him feel better about his monotonous existence. Please rage harder. This is hilarious

I'm happy whenever I see someone who's not a fat slob

whatever, no matter how big they will try to get, they will always be small

Are you mad she cheated on you. It's ok. That thing you call a dick didn't do much for her anyway

>Are you mad she cheated on you
>implying i have a gf
again, you will always be small. calling me a virgin, cuck, lanklet or whatever else wont change that you're as tall as 13yo boy. not that I hate manlets or anything

But my cocks 10 inches and you can't beat me. Stay jelly spongebob

my cock is 7.2 inches and im also 6'2. I'm happy with myself pal :) girls are happy with me too.

t. manlet

Manlets raped OP's father. Go easy guys.

So how does that guy get money to live? The closest people I can think of to that ideal are trust fund kids.

lanklets get irritated too easily because their brains are too far away from their scrotums, resulting in low T.

>drank from the bunghole
Haha faggot

>I'm a 5'3 fatass
>boyfriend is a 6'0 lanklet
a-are we gonna make it

But hcg fixes their balls
You'll always be a lil dick white boi

>that entire post
this is why you don't have a girlfriend

truman

also all the cool presidents were manlets, like grant n shit

>He took a full barrel of whisky, containing forty-four gallons, gripping each end with one hand, raised it deliberately to his face and drank from the bunghole. In doing this he won a $10 hat from Bill Green.
damn lincoln was a fratboy

All presidents are frat boys.

tricky dicky was a nerd