Can someone tell me why my stomach is so bloated? When I push on it it feels like one of those yoga balls...

Can someone tell me why my stomach is so bloated? When I push on it it feels like one of those yoga balls. When I flex though it feels like there's not that much fat and it's hard to actually grab any. It just feels like it's full of air.

Because you're a fat fuck

Then why does it not feel like fat?

That's what fat is supposed to feel like.

Source: former obese, now skinny-fat manlet

I feel like I'm not describing this that well. What about when you flexed your abs? I can feel them underneath about an inch of fat. When I just let my stomach hang and then I push it feels like a balloon full of air. I've never felt fat like that before.

Maybe a cyst?

it's your posture you fucking retard, why does some skinnyfat retard with awful posture post about this all the time? stand up straight and you wouldn't look so fucking stupid holy shit

i'm serious just look up anterior pelvic tilt jesus christ

Put your hands on your belly area and push.
Do you feel confortable?

Tell me about your diet, are you also experiencing any problems in the bathroom?

Cancer. Go see a Urologist, immediately.

Damn this looks like the best bet so far. Thanks man. Sorry to annoy you lol.

Yeah, there's no pain. I think it might be APT like the previous guy said because I do have shit posture in general. I even tried to stand really straight for these pics. Also all the other things I googled just suggested shit like tumors or cancer and I didn't have any of the side effects.

How long has this been going on for?
Best case scenario is that it's just gas.
Worst case scenario is you become the new Tom Platz of abs.

I think the guy is right.

I have a similar belly but it's because my intestine is irritated.

Not OP but I've been getting awful bloating recently. Day after eating a lot I get periods where I can't inhale normally. It is very shallow and hurts my chest. Awful feeling.

>I get periods
pls be in london

Yeah, I'm in London. Are you a doctor?

No, I'm an archeologist...wait.

Pelvic tilt. I have the same problem, plus my guts are bad so i get bloated alot.

You probably have a high level of visceral fat. When you see people with those saggy stomachs that is subcutaneous fat that is just under the skin. The fat you have is underneath the muscle so you look fat but the muscle feels firm. Visceral fat Is also very dangerous because it leaks poisonous chemicals into your body.

AB ROLLERS
B

R
O
L
L
E
R
S

A I D S
I
D