FUCK

FUCK

I swear to god getting motivation to go to the kitchen and stuff my face is harder than getting off the couch to go to the gym.

FUCK. CUTTING IS HARD? GAINING FUCKING SUCKS.

For me it's the opposite, bulking is hard.

That's literally what OP said you dumb brainlet.

FUcking retard...

>llloool lmao I just CAAANNT put on wweeeiiight!!
>Oh noo I have to eat againnn? It's soooo harrrdd tehe

FUCK YOU

I wish I had your problem. Trying to NOT eat is the hardest part.

Eat more calorie dense food. Peanut butter and jam sandwiches. Sweet potatoes. Nuts. Smoothies. The key is to eat lots of fibre so you poop a lot.

Your entire post is dumb as fuck but then at the end you say
>The key is to eat lots of fibre so you poop a lot.

What the fuck?? What does how often you shit have to do with gaining or losing weight?

Maybe it increase amount of nutrients you can absorb in intestines?

Can you provide proof that fiber increases the amount of nutrients absorbed by the human body? (specifically non-vegetarian rhetoric)

op here.
is 4 lamb chops and a cup of rice enough for dinner?

fiber actually inhibits absorption. read a fucking book fogle

I weigh 150lbs, up from 134lbs. 7 months ago. I meticulously track and eat 3000 calories a day. I haven't gained any weight in weeks. Realizing that unless I eat even more I can't gain any more weight. I thought when I hit my 30's it'd be easier to gain weight.

Same I can really get behind the lifting and running but no fap and eating like shit are really hard to overcome... I haven't done either solid for a week, I really need to or I won't make gains... I have finals this week so I'm trying to make excuses for myself but I just gotta push.

Thanks for reading blog.

well u said it. if 3k isnt enough try 3,5k, 4k, 5k, 6k whatever until u see results

>drink a gallon of milk a day
>eat noodles with only butter and salt (like half or whole stick of butter on a lb of pasta)
>drink vegetable oils to counteract the fats from above
>take an apple and apply a big slap of peanut butter for each bite, u can easily empty 1 jar with 2 or 3 apples, also try with celery

supplement your diet with those tips, dont replace it with them

I don't understand how people have trouble gaining weight. It's the easiest thing in the world.

>It's the easiest thing in the world.

Truly. Unless you're living in fucking Africa if you can't gain weight you're just a retard.

kek

Both cutting and bulking are literally easy. I lost 40 lbs in 10 months then gained it back in the same amount of time. Shit easy.

Don't see why you'd lose 40 pounds of fat just to put 30 more on again