Fuck it, I'm never deadlifting again. It aint worth it

Fuck it, I'm never deadlifting again. It aint worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wjq82nYPUeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just pull sumo you cuck

>mixed grip

Just do double overhand hooks you cuck

look at that bicep go

fuuuuuck

Just don't try to row the bar when you deadlift it you cuck.

Did that just rip on him

howmuch weight is that?

How can I make sure this never happen to me?

275lbs if im not mistaken

HOW THE FUCK DO I UP MY GRIP STRENGTH ANYTHING MORE THAN 3 PLATES AND I CANT EVEN HOLD THE BAR FOR 5 REPS

This is why I use double overhand with straps always.

Looks more like 425. Red = 45, and the thickness of the first plates look like they're 100's which are usually used for deads. 225+100*2 = 425

Looks like 425 to me. Those are 100lb plates.

Also his form is shite.

Wow what the fuck Veeky Forums? You guys said that lifting heavy things will make me get bigger, but in this gif his bicep literally gets smaller.

Keep your arms straight. Like said don't try to row that shit

Dude is bent over rowing that shit and deserves every tendon in his arms torn for ego lifting like that.

Never try to "muscle" up the bar with your arms. I think of my arms as elevator cables, passively bearing the load on a downward vector.

t. Almost 5 plates man

stop using mixed grip

>ripping your bicep with a 425lb deadlift

what the fuck.

is that just ego lifting or if he built like a bitch?

might start doing this after seeing this vid

bump

Get your ass lower, try rolling the bar towards you before pulling.

His form is trash. He engaged his arms at the bottom of the lift and tried to cheat it up. Punched his own ticket to Snap City

BJJ, gi'd only. I don't know of any other sport whose practitioners have better grip strength.

>all these people calling his form shit
How tf can you tell from the front?

Hookgrip

Hook grip, hook grips saves biceps

Hip position, distance from bar, and the fact that you can literally see him trying to row/curl the fucker.

yeah ive been doing that but id still like to be able to lift more with double overhand.. should i just give up on my grip strength keeping up with my dl?

what's up with his hips

Starting far, far too high. I would also bet that he isn't engaging his lats here, meaning that not only is he trying to row 425lbs, he's trying to row 425lbs with bad form.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wjq82nYPUeo

Here is the full video of the tear

I have the same problem, i hook grip but my grip is still weak as fuck

i use straps to compensate, because my deadlift is now way beyond any chance of me just holding it

any exercises besides farmers walks i can do for grip?

You can't really tell if his hip position is too high from the front because you can't see where the bar is in relation to his shoulders. Also it looks like those are 50kg and 25kg plates, and there's 5 and 2.5kg plates on the sides, along with collars that are 2.5kg each. He may very well be deadlifting more like 240kg or 530lbs. Can't really tell from the gif though.

Look at the distance from shin to bar. His hip position is high. You may be right about the weight, though.

Try doing bar holds with a barbell, or dead hangs with a pullup bar
Also using grippers inbetween sets is a good way to gain grip strength

>deadlifting heavy
>not doing 10 sets of 10 with 225 for dem hypertrophy gains

and you dweebs wonder why women laugh at you

hook grip just dont mix grip

if you mix grip and pull with your bicep theres a good fucking chance youll tear it

i was diddling and felt my bicep get fuckin worked and never mix gripped again

red is 25kg/55lbs

volume work. rock climbing is GOAT but you can also get a lot from pullups with an open hand grip (i.e. no thumb)

>Veeky Forums doesnt like hook grip anymore

ive been doing it forever and never even felt it in my bicep

is hook grip the new hotness?

Most Olympians use the hook grip on all their lifts, and I had the same concern about the weight but I've seen videos of powerlifters diddying 700lbs plus

There's literally nothing wrong with using straps for deads

Your double overhand grip strength will never be able to keep up with your max DL. There is not a single strong person who can pull their max DL double overhand.

Are you blind? It's very obvious exactly how bad his form is, you'd almost have to have complete body disassociation to not see this.

Hook grip has always been, just as mixed has always been for cheating faggots.

Reminder that mixed grip is literally harmless unless you are stupid and row/use your biceps to pull it up

>cheating
In what fucking way is mixed grip "cheating"? What the fuck do you even mean by cheating?

sometimes my thumb joint cracks when I use hook grip, am I gonna tear something so my thumb sucks back up into my wrist like that guy's bicep?