How stupid do you have to be to spend your real money on fake, pixelated money...

How stupid do you have to be to spend your real money on fake, pixelated money? Can't wait to here about the mass suicides that take place once the bitcoin bubble bursts.

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitcoin ATH -> nocoiner posts the meme graph

every time

> "Bitcoin has died 181 times"

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

But this time YOU are right, ofc

lol, get out nigger

Looks like the stock market to me too user, you'd have to be dumb to be buying the top.

hey, cool it with the anti-bitcoin remarks.
i'll have you know i love my fake job in silicon valley, in which i am paid fake money, which i then use to invest in fake internet money, which then gets me enough gainz to impress fake women with fake tits.

you're just jealous of my crypto pixels, bud. stick to stocks, bonds and gold, grandpa. something you understand. something that won't make you shit your adult diapers.

i'll have a brand new Glambo in just six months when btc crosses $10,000 zogbucks.

hahah i missed out on 2x my money on INTEL because of faggots like you.

fuck it. buy at all time highs. just fucking do it. just fucking buy it and go back to work and wait and shut the fuck up

The only reason you think anything around 6000$ is a lot is because it sounds like a lot.

You have no way how to estimate what the value of bitcoin should be? You can say it's intrinsic value is 0$, but who cares about intrinsic value when it's about a high in demand scarce currency.

Bitcoin is still cheap and will be for years, big money still hasn't gone in to it.

>hodling pieces of paper that represent a unit in an unlimited supply backed by nothing, created by nothing, which every passing second is worth less than the one previous as more is created from nothing while ((they)) extract interest from acting as a middle man everybody step of the way

here's some math for ya since you're retarded an' all

market cap / circulating supply = price

SO

$106,146,642,634 / 16,656,437 BTC = $6,372.71

let's use Apple's market cap.....

$870.81B / 16,656,437 BTC = $52,280.68

let's use the S&P500 (as of September 30th of this year)

$22.6T / 16,656,437 BTC = $1,356,832.79

..........Bitcoin is not stopping any time soon

here is the truth, Bitcoin will take every critic in the world, pull down their pants and rape their asshole

some hold out longer than others, but in the end king BTC kills all who refuse to bend the knee

I've always served thieves according to their deserts, as you well know, Ser Davos. The Dollar, Euro, the Yuan they're all thieves. They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them.

you dont get OP.
if this think correct 90% of its value I am still up a few thousand percent.
HODL longterm

So all the institutional money and public money has already flowed into BTC? Fucking delusional. Big money is just now STARTING to flow in.

The valuations of everything crypto is insane. ACTUAL COMPANIES are worth less.

bitch this shit was posted when btc was $100 then $500 then $1000 then $3000. suck a dick

Which is more bizarre, Bitcoin being worth more than actual companies or companies like Apple being worth more than actual nations?

>Fake pixelated money
>He thinks money is real because its printed

There is no gold standard anymore shitface. If the govermant falls your "money" is worth nothing

>as a new user you are limited to spending $7500 per week on Coinbase

REEEEE FUCKING COINBASE

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa this chart again.

*yawn* I've seen this image about 742 times since 2013.

> "Bitcoin has died 181 times"
>But this time YOU are right, ofc
bitcoin has to die only 1 time
anyone without cash out plan and target is delusional
anyone bringing fiat as long term investment (not for margin or quick moon missions) at this price is retarded

stay poor

>> "Bitcoin has died 181 times"

This is what people said in real estate in 2008.

This is what people said about dot-com stocks in 1999.

And so on.

Bitcoin is actually worse less than real estate or one of those overvalued companies.

>"You are here"
How many times we've been there, nocoincuck?

I fucking hate people like you. People like you are the reason why i didnt buy bitcoins back when it was at 300$.

I bought bitcoins 2 weeks ago and made +400$. Of couse the courses will collapse sooner or later but guess what? I will sell them before it happens.

Your government funbucks will collapse while BTC profits from it.

>dont buy bitcoins! They collapsed from 1000$ to 300$ how stupid can you be to buy bitcoins? HURRR DURRR

BTC is about to win
> govs dont regulate = moar growth
> govs regulate = becomes legit currency

Hold your bitcoin until OP buys his first 0.1 bitcoin at the $28,000 mark

That's when we're in a bubble, when fuck faces like OP are convinced.

what do you moron think your FIAT money is?

This is now a nocoiner screenshot thread.

kek

Bitcoin has to choose between a trust-less architecture and performance. Both are necessary, so it can't spare the sacrifice of either. It's going the way of the dinosaur

Top fucking kek

I remember that picture from /pol/ 2013 just before Veeky Forums was created.

I thought we were in the public phase heading upward in 2013, turns out Nov. 2013 was the end of the awareness phase.

Maybe I'm wrong again, maybe this is the end of the awareness phase.

Every time I bring up "digital currency", I immediately here, "Oh, do you mean bitcoin?"

BTC is too big to fail.

This.
Too big to fail now.
Even if it was shill it got hilariously big.
No scammer would stop it at this phase. They would need more normies to get in and it only happens through massive gainz. So 10k is happening 100% regardless of legitimacy

This. If I'm going to fomo in anyway, I'd rather do it sooner than later.

I bet this retard sold all his coins at $100