STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT ME WHILE IM TAKING MY RESTS... REEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT ME WHILE IM TAKING MY RESTS... REEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's cuz ur cute and i'm mirin user im a gril btw heehee;)

Im trying not to be a meme by not looking at my phone between rests but people staring makes it hard.. plus i have social anxiety

In just mirin that ass, gril ;)

Stare back.

Put your phone down.
Your rests will be shorter.
Your workout will be shorter.
And they wont stare as much.

this. im autistic so they usually look away first and i feel like i accomplished something (i didn't)

No i dont want to stare people down.. i already have resting bitch face.. ill feel autistic... i especially hate when you have to face someone due to how the equipment is set up

A-are you me?

I guess a lot of us have this issue sempai

But i only have my phone to be a one minute timer.

>that guy who rests in between sets

>This me
Although i tend to fail and look at phone anyway

i stare into the abyss and look completely zoned out. no head phones, no distractions.

I just pick a place to stare at and stare. I have a feeling people look, but fuck them. im on my rest.

>Your rests will be shorter.
Wait

I thought it was better to rest for two minutes rather than one

Just do some curls while you rest

>everyone stares at you during warm up sets
>nobody even looks in your general direction when you have a pump going

the worst thing you can do with social anxiety is stare back at someone.

I believe that people who stare are slightly mentally retarded and have no self awareness that they are mindlessly staring at someone. I get this in public too. I used to stare back until I won but I stopped doing it because it felt so autistic and childish. If they're too retarded to realize staring is rude, that is their problem, if they're tough guys looking to eye you down, again, that's their own problem, that is their insecurity taking control of themselves.

>that guy who doesn't rest and makes his entire workout essentially one big superset beaming to all corners of the gym at lightspeed

kek

>Not training both strength and endurance by skipping rest times
>making it

I set the squat bar on the highest peg with 2pl8 so that the fucking manlets cant use it and they somehow get it down still. FUCK

Since I first started actually lifting seriously instead of just fucking around I've read so much contradictory shit on rest periods that I'm convinced that so called "experts" are as clueless as gym noobs.
>60 to 90 seconds for hypertrophy
>3 to 7 minutes for strength
>well actually 3 to 5 minutes might be better for hypertrophy AND strength
>actually no 1 to 2 minutes for hypertrophy and 3 to 5 for strength
I just rest until I feel confident that I can complete my next set.

>that guy that takes a sip of his water and then swirls it around and take another sip.