>Match grill on tinder
>text for a few months
>start snapchatting
>get a snap today
>pic of her eating a popsicle
>says "eat me"
>I text back a tongue emoji
>she asks if I want to come over thursday night after work

So I think that we are going out for ice-cream…

I think i've finally made it Veeky Forums

Do I try kissing her on the first date, or should I wait like a gentleman?

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/change-reality-changing-questions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>going out for ice cream

You fucking wait you idiot. She has to explicitly give you the ok to kiss her. Haven't you ever heard of positive consent? It's like you're TRYING to be a rapist

Rape her OP

>Going out for ice cream
>Ruining your cut for some tinder whore
ISHYGDDT

Girls make it really obvious when they want to kiss. They'll look intently at you and/or hold their face oddly close to yours.

It's pretty fucking annoying that everything significant that happens in the course of a relationship revolves around a girl just sitting there giving subtle "signs" while the man harries his brain trying to figure out when to go for what

This
>tfw i forgot to print extra Consent Forms™ for one of my dates and ended up with blue balls for the rest of the week

I had a few girlfriends who would look subtly at my lips when they wanted to kiss. My two cents

Multi-pronged bait, I like it.

lel going for "ice-cream"

>>she asks if I want to come over thursday night after work
>>So I think that we are going out for ice-cream…
if your going out for ice cream why would you go to her house? youre gonna be having ice cream at her house you idiot

More like prawn-ged bait, amirite? ;)

>match girl on tinder
>text for a few months
>months
>still haven't banged

Wew

>text for a few months

pathetic

Ass cram

>Match grill on tinder
>text for a few months
I know this is bait but what the fuck dude

>sends YOU a pic of a popsicle telling YOU to eat "her"
Spoiler: she's got a dick

>text for a few months

This belongs in >>/trash
Not fitness related at all
Please keep this board on topic
I really don't want to see another /pol

dude if they only have a photo of their face, they're fat

no point asking them because they will never give u a straight answer

hahahahahhaha GUYS

Guys..

holy fucking kek
guys.. OK listen here.
for the past 48 hours, my profile info has had this on it..
>pic related

and it has UNIRONICALLY WORKED SO WELL, that i highly suggest you putting it on yours..

im not even kidding, over the past 48 hours ive had more matches than anything else, no change in shit like pictures or anything

might try this as well

>a few months

Nigger, what the fuck are you doing? Tinder is supposed to be about, "Yo sloot, what are you doing tonight?"

I'm DYEL ottermode with decent face aesthetics and even I can manage to line up a sloot once a week or two, like actually meet them, not send a couple texts back and forth and have it fizzle out to nothing.

I just finished fucking some haggard slut right now. I'm probably gonna have the herps now. I came here to brag, but also to say that making it kinda sucks. It's a lot of work - and I didn't even fully make it. I just have occasional sex with random girls. I miss just having a solid steady gf. Guaranteed weekly sex and actual companionship rather than having to go to bars and swiping shallow cunts right. Going to work hungover. Shit sucks.

Real making it is tfw yes gf. I had it. I lost it.

>talking for months with a girl you matched on Tinder

HAHAHAAHAHAHA. Beta faggot alert! You don't fucking text these whores for months, you message them, get a fuck date set up, then maybe you fuck them once or maybe you become FWB.

What is this shit "should I try kissing her on the first date?" holy fuck you're a fucking faggot. YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER. IT'S FUCKING TINDER YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON

This board is full of so many pathetic losers. Tinder is a hook up app. If you are chasing pussy for months with a girl you matched with on an app then you seriously need to re-think you're life because you are goddamn pathetic.

You want a gf OP? leave your house. Tinder is not for that.

What in the actual fuck...

>'Wait like a gentleman'

You've been texting for TWO MONTHS.
No more waiting for you. Be brave.

>match girl last week
>she wants to have some fwb kind of thing
>get number
>ask when she's free
>She's back at her parents this week "let's see next week"
>ya sure

Do I just ask whats up or something?
Also how much texting should you do outside of planning to meet up, I haven't done any smalltalk after that because I can't be bothered and I doubt she's looking for a pen pal.

just dont text too much or at all then next week just shoot her something out of the blue like "I was thinking about grabbing a drink somewhere, you can tag along if you're free"

If you say that instead of openly asking her out for a drink then it seems like you just plan on going out and getting a drink, and her presence there doesn't matter because you are including her in plans you already have, not making plans around her .

>text for a few months
>going out for ice-cream…

It's Tinder, not a dating site, more like penetration site.
Why are you taking it so slow, you won't find your princess on it, just some bipolar oneitus.

This is how you Tinder, m'lord.

At least you know how to text girls .__.

Just give her the ol lickaroo OP

how can gymcels compete?

this guy didnt slay any puss whatsoever, he just found really bored girls.

girls have a sense of humor, just not good at creating jokes

not impressed / 10

It's a made up profile, proving a point.
Girls are not going to be this responsive if you aren't looking Chaddy, no matter how good you spit game.

ffs you can be an ugly fuck and still be "chaddy"

quit focusing on what you dont have, focus on what you DO have

>Do I try kissing her on the first date, or should I wait like a gentleman?
You fuck her

You might consider him ugly, but hoes would be all over him.
You need presence, game, humor, looks (not in that order) if you finna slay some better looking Tinder holes.
Be direct, know what you want, throw some gags into the convo and make yourself look good in the picture. It cannot be easier.

>drop out of college with a year left
>work shit wageslave job for a few years
>content but bored
>decide to go back to college to get degree but mostly for change of pace
>move to smaller college town
>redic amount of qts
>tell myself I'm gonna put myself out there and take advantage of the situation this time
>spent entire year hanging out alone in my apt, lifting, and going to school/work
>too anxious to make a tinder
>now 2 weeks left in semester
>regret not hooking up with prime college qts settling in
>mfw
Fuck. I mean i do realize this is entirely my own fault, I'm just pretty disappointed in myself for not even putting in the effort

Well fuck it lad, get involved in a social circle next time ( on your next job, master... whatever you do)
Go for Tinder if you are really thirsty.

>haven't made it yet
>my good thing going for me was my job, making $80k/year
>just lost that job and searching for a new one
im not gonna make any social gains until i get a new job am i

Any hobbies and shit? Sports, gym, outdoor stuff?
If no, than get involved.

my hobbies are video games and netflix

not exactly the most social of hobbies

keep pushing, brah.
i lost my job. looking for a new one

i've got an archeologists number what should i send here?

plan to meetup and fuck her.

Honestly, any kind of non face to face interaction, not only through tinder, is just really uncomfortable for me. I'm know for a fact that I'm decently good looking and charismatic irl but all my self confidence goes out the window anytime i even think about setting up a tinder account or really any kind of dating profile. I don't really have any social media presence so I'm pretty self-conscious about my lack of any recent/decent photos of myself to use and the whole act of messaging just seems insincere. I feel like I'm a better person, and they're a better person, and we're both so much more interesting and real, when there's not a pair of screens separating us.

Not hobbies, you might enjoy them, but you aren't getting any useful skills from them.

Hiking, running, climbing, dancing ( if you are in touch with your homo side), team sports.
Go get some experience and bind with some lads.
Nigga thinks watching netfilx and playing COD makes him interesting...

Daily reminder

Dubs pick what I say next

>Nigga thinks watching netfilx and playing COD makes him interesting...
I know I'm boring

That's the problem.

>thinking of hurting you
>hurting you

Hol up then.
How old are you? Do you like making things, reading, spending time in nature, would you like to hunt, write stories from personal experience, write fiction, cook, paint? Give me some info and I might help you out.

You are done here. NEXT

>Do you like making things
no
>reading
sorta but I'd rather shitpost on Veeky Forums
>spending time in nature
not especially
>would you like to hunt
probably
>write stories from personal experience, write fiction
no
>cook
mostly just to eat, not for fun
>paint
I'm terrible at it

I suppose you are not an adrenaline junkie?
Does riding a motorcycle seem interesting, going out on gigs, festivals, traveling (if you have money)?
If you are good at vidya you can try streaming, going out on game cons and such events, meet some people, connect.

I go to comedy clubs pretty often but that's more of a passive thing to and most grils have terrible taste in comedy.

>most grils have terrible taste in comedy.

They'll laugh to the stupid shit if they like you, you don't have to pull shit out of your ass to make them giggle.
Just don't get to complex with the humor, you might fry their brains.

Wait a second DYEL?
Don't tell me you don't speak with the people in your gym?

My gym is filled with old guys who seem to hang out in the locker room naked for hours.

Most women I've been with seem to like "safe" comedy. Even somebody bland like Bill Burr or Jim Norton seems to be too much for them.

i dont. the gym is an opportunnity for me to meditate.

fucking this.

Go to a bigger gym.

Your fedora, m'lord...

Not that guy but I've always wanted to try painting but my whole house has carpet I don't want to get it on

She knew.

I have the same problem.

when will they learn?

DELET THIS

>match on Tinder
>text for MONTHS
>finally receive explicit snap
>"is it okay if I kiss her?"
The portrait of a beta, ladies and gentleman

IT'S

>MFW THINKING OF YOU HURTING

not

>MFW HURTING YOU

lmao what the fuck nigger do your matches want you to hurt them?

>Do I try kissing her on the first date, or should I wait like a gentleman?

Kiss? LOL, you gotta fuck her on first date

not >mfw thinkgen of you hurtin

apply urself

JUST FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT, jesus ppl like you make me mad

Need an opener for a pof match.
She didn't say much I can work with besides she's a huge metal fan.
I'm not that into music

ask her if she listens to gojira or meshuggah

if she doesnt shes garbage

Suck my cock you fucking jew REEEEEEEEE

Yes but I can't very well discuss them with her when I know fuckall about them or metal.

What do you like?

"I wanna be inside you like the Jewish elite we're the job on inside 9/11"

>So I think that we are going out for ice-cream…

Yea, if ice-cream is code for pussy

Classic rock.
At work I do computer stuff so I mostly fire up Pandora and let it play movie/Vidya soundtracks. Stuff with lyrics throws off my game.

Try to quickly find some music that fits both categories, or learn about similarities between rock and metal.

Ayy ill try this while I work, but I find if I don't msg a bish within 8 hours of matching she will unmatch
Thx for the advice

>mfw I will never have skin like that

It's seriously bringing me down a solid point and a bit. I hate having genetic skin conditions.

don't know why but the way you fucked up that sentence made me laugh really hard

thanks user :)

>text for a few months
I just want you to know you are getting some other guys leftovers m8

>negative canthal tilt
>weak jawbones
>fat nose

get skinny as this cunt and don't have those defects and you have already won

Dont do this he is listing the fedora bands

What is it that makes his face attractive?
Like, I can tell that he has a nice face but I don't know why.

jaw, chin, squinty eyes(not genetic just behavior), strong caveman brow bones, and he is low BF% and has stylish hair and a strong upper nose

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/change-reality-changing-questions/

what kind of autist goes to this effort to convince other autists that a dude isn't that attractive?
>big-tittied nigger
oh, this autist

you seem upset

he is obv attractive, the point is he hides his flaws and brings out his strengths and tried to look as best as he can, only an idiot like you would suggest anyone thinks he isn't good looking.

Wand do fug? XDDDD