Coffee

Let's talk about coffee

Is coffee Veeky Forums is I just have it black?

What's the downside to coffee? Anything?

It makes you dehydrated

Stick to 2 cups a day and you will be fine

Caffeine is addictive in such doses. If you drink it every day, you'll notice you get headaches on days you don't. I've been trying to skip a couple days per week in an attempt to avoid that but it's not necessarily a bad thing if you have access to coffee and can tolerate a headache.

Otherwise, most of the studies that claim coffee is bad for you are either bullshit or only apply to those that drink 3+ cups per day. Most of the positive studies have people drink 1 or 2 cups per day. Therefore, drink 1 or 2 cups per day.

>is coffee Veeky Forums if I just have it black?
That makes it a (virtually) zero calorie drink. There isn't anything wrong with a little bit of cream or milk. I doubt a little splash will screw up your macros, even on a cut.

No it doesn't. The caffeine content in coffee does not have a net diuretic effect.

There are actually quite a few health benefits to coffee and tea. Drink it black obviously. More respectable and you'll learn to actually appreciate good coffee and not just sugar/cream garbage.

Pros: It's delicious when you drink it black
Cons: You'll shit like a race horse if you have it with cigarettes in the morning

Tea is the superior drink. When will coffeelets learn?

Add 50-100 kcal depending on how much cream/sugar.

There's no reason for either though, freshly grind good beans in the morning and your coffee will taste just fine.

Americans who're obsessed with drinking tea are the cringiest cunts out I swear.

Keep it to 1-3 cups and mornings only.

I really want to know how much caffeine and in what distance I need in order to work well ...
I would have to stop taking it on Friday till sunday then though.

Why would that be a con?
I wake up at least an hour earlier to have my morning coffee+cigarette--->massive dump-->shower ritual.
I leave to work refreshed and ready for anything every day. I want to buy some weights so i can add some lifting too.
I wonder how do people even live any other way without getting depressed...

bro im bulking and being a litte more lienent on myself and i tried the fuckin vanilla cupcake iced coffee from dunkin donuts and oh my god how the fuck do normies drink this oversweet bullshit it doesnt even taste like coffee i just threw it out and got a black coffee with creme and stevia

It's because almost all normies have developed a sugar addiction and mild candida infection by now.

>drink 5 black coffees every day at work
>massive shits 2-3 times a day
>don't drink on the weekend
>don't shit for 2 whole days

it stains your teeth and Im super autistic about having ultra white teeth

>Drink it black
>More respectable
lol

yeah fuck these people...
>having a coffee with military bro
>i've started cutting so i drink my coffee black
>"Finally you drink coffee like a man"
>"I don't think a man's insecure about how he drinks their coffee, he drinks it however he fucking likes it"
>he goes pondering
>"i guess you're right."

Coffee is the drink of the fit gods (other than water).
Got to limit it to 2 per day though as I found it fucks with my sleep. Apparently a 6 hour half life.

I'd say 1 cup per day. I have 2 per day and experience hefty withdrawals the entire day after about 6hrs since my coffee.

GERD, bro.

I can usually get away with half a cup watered down in the morning, and a black tea in the afternoon.

Any caffeine after 2:00 pm, and I'm fucked up all night.

Coffee is good, however the issue is most people drink too much of it. In certain amount it gives you energu and mobilizes you, exceeding that amount though has the exact opposite effect.

Most who drink coffee dont drink 1-2 cups a day, but gulp littres of it through the day without pause -in opposite making them tired and sleepy.

The coffee withdrawal is real, and its not fun having a headache.

I try not to go over three cups a day, but i slip from time to time. i rationalize it by saying at least i dont smoke cigarettes, even though i smoke reefer as well.

fuck you

That's a myth with the dehydration. You don't get dehydrated by drinking coffee.

yes you do

Drinking black coffee right now, on my third cup. Shit like a king a half hour ago. Feels good man.

Great for hangovers as well, just chase it with some water and aspirin and you're good to go.

Caffeine stimulates the colon and the kidneys, causing them to lose fluid, and that is why you have to poop and pee shortly after drinking coffee. However, the amount of fluid you're taking in is usually a net positive compared to what you're losing.

So you're both right.

Good thing I’m not American.

Actual knowledge without being an arrogant cunt, thank you and may the gains be on your side

brown teef mostly and shit breath.

i got some yucky chompers from years of it, probably gonna have to bleach em.

Criticising shit coffee drinkers when you add stevia and "creme" to yours is pretty hypocritical. I bet you drink the cheapest ground drip coffee available and think you're patrician.

I would only recommend one or two cups. I don't usually drink it but I used to drink a ton before I realized it was actually making me tired yet I couldn't fall asleep.

Here's some advice: if you need something to wake you up and need something to put you asleep, stop taking both.

Yeah go ahead and have you're mocha latte cold chai gluten free top water you dumb faggot