youtube.com/watch?v=5pztBC9eois
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what in god's unholy fuck is that

Best bulking tips
This is how you make it, breh

Bumping with a diet pill review
>tfw you'd rather shit all over public spaces than watch what you eat

I saw this on /pol/ of all places.

Is this the same shit that went into Olestra potao chips? The symptoms sound similar.

Hate this cunt.

Wut

Not gonna be late this time

>When a slight gal from standing position breaks your fucking leg

>Bulking your bulk technique.

feeder fetish

8 POUNDS IN 6 YEARS.

>so fat that shit gets on the back of your legs

I shouldnt laugh.

Good. Maybe lose some weight now.

I just hit my calories for the month watching that fucking video.
I'm so glad for these threads, today is my cheat day and I ate a grilled cheese for breakfast and already I feel like a fat piece of shit. Yeah, I think no more cheat meals for me today.... Thread Blessings!

Holy shit. That's not pie, but pure diabetes.

That doritos mtd shake looks absolutely disgusting

>the treadmill next to him in the top right.

someone owns that, not boogie, some organization, trying to help him, went to the trouble of completing various legal paperwork and documents to loan an expensive piece of equipment to a morbidly obese man and hired people and vehicles to deliver it to him....

and he sits there making a 'funny' video about his retarded alter-ego not being able to build a gingerbread house.

fuck, it must be soul crushing to be in a job where you actually try to help people like him.

youtu.be/MYxTbPhmTL0

Mfw, that landwhale almost died because of the fat. And after she got out of the hospital she went straight back to making and eating junk. American taxpayers' money going to good use there.

fucking krauts lmao

S H A R T I N M A R T
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

That pie looks amazing

Is she fatter in this video?

>11+

No no no, you EAT the vegetables. This is incorrect.

I wish you were, we went almost a whole humor thread without this shit

>mfw she starts talking about the nasty chemicals they put in hotdogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmxFWJkYAqk

Even that cat is fat.... oh my sides are orbiting TRAPPIST-4

Comments disabled. Somebody triggered her...

This video should be used as a supporting argument against single payer healthcare. People like this should die, not consume valuable time and resources.

>gluten free flour
>fry for 2 to 6 minutes

>not natty peanut butter
TRIGGERED

>the way she's out of breath by just talking or even existing
Really gets my jimmies in a bunch

my whole viewpoint is changed

from now on i will no longer consider medical measurements when determining if i am healthy

instead i will concentrate on when i had my last food coma

>a half a cup of peanut butter
>clearly isn't measuring
Is she really running out of breath from the talking?

This thread has triggered me you fucks. It's stuff like this that makes it so hard to motivate myself to get off my fat arse and get to the gym every day and actually fix the problem. That and all of the lard.

Inb4 b-b-b-but nobody at the gym is judging you.

>It's stuff like this that makes it so hard to motivate myself to get off my fat arse
Harness your self hate and use that to power motivation
t. fat fuck who loves fat hate threads for that reason

>ha ha, allergies are funny!

If it makes you feel any better, I actually get inspired by seeing fat people working out.

What I hate is the disillusionment that comes with being "okay" with being fat while living an unhealthy lifestyle.

Seeing someone try to get out of a lifestyle that I think is unacceptable is admirable.

Basically by being fat and NOT going to the gym, you fit with the category of people that we are ridiculing.
If these threads make you feel shitty, go to the gym and change yourself to separate yourself from the category that we hate

I want to eat less vegetables now.

Thanks /fph/.

Because a fat slut is just as pretty as a peacock, right.

I don't hate fat people.
Everyone has the right to be fat if he choeses to or is ok with being fat.
I do, however, phisically despise sub-human proles, who become morbidly obese and have no sense of dignity or self-respect or modesty, and gladly bath in the lake of shit, because they allowed mass-media to tell them it's ok to be an abomination.
I do not even consider them humans. Hell, even a nig thug is more human than them, at least he has some discipline.

Single payer is cheaper than your current system, moron.

>instead i will concentrate on when i had my last food coma

that's still measuring the amount of time that has elapsed since your last food coma

I don't give a fuck, if you lack motivation that's your own fault.

This is for ED (Eating disorder) sufferes. Not really funny.

I judge fat people in the gym. I think "fucking well done for making the effort" and desu, even if they flake out and give up after a few months, I can't help but admire them for actually trying - because there's a chance that next time they'll succeed - unlike the fat cunts who never even attempt to better themselves. So yes, fat people going to gyms - you'll get nothing but a silent thumbs up from me. And I doubt I'm the only one who thinks like that.

How the dick does this even happen?

I'm a recovering fatty, and at my worst I was really really bad, but my fat never tried to eat my face.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyIFRzkw4p0

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Her brain is wired to find the fattest things imaginable. This is how it happens.

tfw you get so fat you race change from white to asian

I have never seen a thin Zumba instructor

This

Why would you waste your brain cells on such pitiful emotion as hate towards people who done nothing to you?

Seriously, whats the purpose of this thread, to remind you are somehow better than fatties?

Nothing makes me want to work out and eat right more than see a bunch of super fatties repeatedly make the wrong choices for so long it causes them to come close to dying.

I love fat hate threads and Veeky Forums is one of the last bastions to have this privilege available.

I`m so glad I wasn`t born an autist

youtube.com/watch?v=HRkNfdlm5Qs

>people think this will lose them weight

and then go right back to gorging on fast food and eating up about 10 times more calories than they just burned off

Had to google a manatee but had a great laugh afterwards

>manatee

YOU ARE LIKE LITTLE BABY
WATCH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=mq8IY_nLXME

lmao i want to see the original reactions

OMFG TOP KEK, THO THIS ISNT FUCKING EXERCISE

>just a room of chubby fucks hitting space-hoppers in buckets with drumsticks

Literally what

>ak magazine
>he's holding a handgun
this triggers my inner /k/

>my inner /k/

It may be fun sports for cardio bunnies but nothing to help a fatty loose mass.

My fucking sides.
Everything from her labored breathing, to the ill placed funk music..this video is gold.

okay then stay fat lol, no one cares either way

I started at a new gym last week. I'm new to working out too but trying to take it seriously. Last night there was a family of obese black people and they were just dicking around on the weight machines and dropping the weights too hard and laughing at each other for whatever reason. Kind of pissed me off.
I get that some people are going to try out the gym since it's new but at least have the decency to not treat it like a playground.

>discriminating against People of Color who are doing their best to improve their health(though they are Healthy At Any Size) after 600 years of body oppression
Back to /pol/, drumpfkin

B-but they were being n-n***ers

>everyone has the right to be fat
No they don't, you don't understand how rights work do you you fat piece of shit

EXTRA THICC

>mfw nobody force feeds me his week worth of cum
>realize that you're missing out on all those proteins
>imagine all those potential gains you'll now never get

Thanks for posting this. I always wondered what Zumba is.

>tfw: The girl on the left just kinda shuffles through it not really caring by the look on her face. She's just hear to hangout with friends and get YouTube views. She gives little to no fucks about zumba

I fucking love the Beefneck McGuillicutty edits of these, though

youtube.com/watch?v=5pztBC9eois

Watching this has a strange but fascinating effect on my lower body, indeed ...

ketchup and mustard eaten from kitchen towel

Just as how people who sleep with the same sex or people who believe themselves a gender they are not, these people just have a mental disorder and you should feel bad about making fun of them. The ironic thing about all of this is that your ego's, also a disorder, prevents you from seeing this.

I see these pictures and I feel bad for these people. I know a lot of these people might decline help, but for some odd reason, we don't give the insane the option. These people need to learn that what they're doing is wrong and it needs to be fixed asap.

Poking fun and calling them a piece of shit just adds fuel to the fire they're already living in..

>shaming doesn't work
When will you people get tired of being wrong?

Cool thing, but being a goddamned brexit he still looks like a piece of shit.

>techno music randomly in the middle of the video

>anglo genetics
Yeah, can't argue with that one. My point is that you can always become a better version of yourself, and sometimes bullying works.

>Poking fun and calling them a piece of shit just adds fuel to the fire they're already living in..
Shaming fat people does one of two things:
>they get fit
>they eat even more for comfort drastically cutting their life expectancy
Either way society wins

Is zumba still a thing?

>call a veteran with depression and ptsd a pussy
>he either kills himself or stops being depressed

Now THIS is baitposting!