My 13 year old brother is always watching World War 2 documentaries. Should I be concerned? This doesn't seem normal...

My 13 year old brother is always watching World War 2 documentaries. Should I be concerned? This doesn't seem normal. At his age, I would be watching cartoons.

People like different things, he'll be fine.

Probably. I did the same thing and ended up here.

you are just a brainlet. let your brother do what he wants.

m8 i used to watch documentaries every day at that age

Most people who like WW2 are 13 years old

That's what I did and I'm fine now, with the exception of being mildly insufferable between the ages of 12 and 15

this

I bet he’ll go through a neo fascist phase in a year or two, besides cartoons are not intellectually stimulating

You should stop him or he'll end up here forever

Yes, you tard. As soon as I got cable at age 10 I was watching interesting shit like that. Also things like History Channel, Discovery, Nat Geo, and, God forbid, The Learning Channel still had good programming.

who here /viasat history/?

>cartoons are not intellectually stimulating
fuck off, that's like me saying archaeology programming isn't intellectually simulating because I watched Ancient Aliens. Animation has many merits.

Has he gone through his communist phase yet?

This.

kys

I agree, cartoons for twelve year olds are the very definition of intellectually stimulating. Jackass.

So you started this thread to attract people from basically 3 opinions, let them be serious or trolls:

-"Let him watch WW2 so he can get redpilled after he gets popinfo from the docs"
-"Let him watch WW2 so he can get redpilled (other ideology) after he gets popinfo from the docs"
-"WW2 is for kids"

The most helpful for humanity action you could do to benefit this planet, would be teaching him about "white" subhumanity and extinction for the greater good, considering "white" even exists...

>my brother is always learning about stuff, should I be concerned??

He's concerned his little brother is actually learning about history instead of browsing a vietnamese carpetweaving forum and limiting his entire knowledge of history to uncited posts and >H>R>E memes

He's probably gonna end up here.
F

what 13 year old doesnt liek war

girls

They're entertainment, but they can be if you analyze the cultural aspects of society at the time and the social archetypes' reflection and deeper meaning, as well as the artistry of the craft. Animation is a medium, it doesn't necessarily dictate the content. Ya jamoke.

War was boring. I liked more economic and politics as a 13 yo kid.

I loved watching ww2 documentaries as a kid. Even before 13 yo. You should recommend him Apocalypse: WWII

t. Jimmy the 13 year old who discovered Nazis in history class and thought they looked cool

Just because your brain is broken, it doesn't mean everyone's is user. I used to watch History Channel/Discovery/Nat Geo/TLC as a kid when they were still good.

And a twelve year old is doing all that?
You jabroni.

> I liked more economic and politics as a 13 yo kid.
Bet you were rocking a Che shirt as well.

wrong on all points

t.Absolute Pseud

Nope.
But my father was a communist propagandist and was recruited by the communist groups that were related with terrorists and university-maoist professors when he was 19 years old. His high Amerindian verbal IQ is probably why I also have a high verbal IQ.

Him rejecting communism after years of reading numerous marxist, dialectical materialism, leninism, XIX century and reformist books, was possible as he watched how the politicians used our Amerindian brothers as cannon fodder, dooming our future, the future of our country and our families. He then became a successful bussinessman and blablabla...

I was always interested in economic policies and politicians, as they are a manifestation of numerous cultural and materialist circumstances from certain countries.

Perhaps subconscious osmosis is at play. Busta

That seems more like something you'd have to actively focus on to pick up or gain any real insight from. Playa hater.

this desu

>those eyes

aren't they great?

There's a rumor that the native americans called them the Ghost Eye'd dog