Where do I go to meet cute librarian style girls? Or girls you want to settle down with?

Where do I go to meet cute librarian style girls? Or girls you want to settle down with?

>They aren't at the gym
>They aren't out at bars
>They aren't at the supplement store

inb4gotothelibrary

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Find the same hobbies

This is my type of girls, I didn`t knew before this type was called librarian

They don't exist anymore. Welcome to modern life.

This. If you want to meet girls with certain interests you need to take up hobbies where you'll naturally meet those kinds of girls.

go to church.

>inb4gotothelibrary
inb4 actual advice on where the fuck to go?

Where do you think a girl like that hangs out? what are here interests? go there

meet them at school, grocery store, library, book store, coffee shop, through friends.

Are you all the same person?

How would I possibly know what hobbies these nicer girls have. They usually sit at home or they just hangout with friends.

I'm thinking of trying a ballroom dancing or cooking class

go to poetry reading at your local hipster cafes, those bitches are dying for a non-dweebs with patchy beards

Wouldn't recommend this, you've got to be deep into the "alternative" scene to not look out of place at a poetry reading alone, much less form a connection with the type of person who actually enjoys going to a poetry reading.

I don't usually post without my tripcode.

You're on the right track with dancing and cooking though. It's certainly harder to meet girls that are more isolated and shut-in, I don't argue that for a second.

On the other hand, what you're interested in is so vague and general that you might be overthinking it. "Girls you want to settle down with" could be a huge portion of the population. I'm not sure what you do right now, but as long as you leave the house occasionally and aren't a completely awful person, it's not that hard to meet nice normal girls.

Don't worry user, these women are whores as well. Shy or not, they will take dick that comes their way if they're horny, this is a certainty. I should know.

College
Coffee shop
Bookstore
Btw your years worth of muscle is about equivalent in value to a 5 inch arm tattoo to these girls who want an Adam Levine type

Look up student records from your local university (I know they give out or at least sell these because I get called by recruiters every now and then without having signed up for shit), arrange it after exam results and start calling the list in descending order performing date interviews

those types do NOT want quiet, thoughful guys. they want to be ravaged by jocks who treat them like whores. they read 'erotica'. unironically!

the type of girl that wants people like us are damaged girls (daddy issues, cutters, emos, scene girls).

It is pretty vague but I think you get the idea that I'm into more shy and quiet girls. Ones who aren't out drinking each night and would more that likely be a bit more loyal and be able to fit in with family.

Go to church

and I go and write "thoughtful" wrong. sigh.

>the type of girl that wants people like us are damaged girls (daddy issues, cutters, emos, scene girls).

this

high school

sorry if you missed your chance

Damn, how did I never think of this as a way to satiate my yellow fever.

lol this, "cute librarian style girls" are just stacies with mild social anxiety and the occasional autistic interest like shipping Benedict Cumberbatch with characters from other movie franchises. Bigger risk of cheating too since they never got to feel wanted and popular in high school

Yeah, I get you my man. It's admittedly tougher to meet girls like that in public because, well, they're usually not in public. Hobbies aren't going to help you as much because most of their hobbies are pretty isolated and home-y, like reading. Your best bet is really just to meet them through friends or in class (if you're in college).

If I can give you one piece of advice though, don't sweat looking for the perfect girl too hard. If you're a good guy and you're not spending every night inside, it'll happen. It just takes time. There's a certain point where trying to be too "active" in looking for a girl will only stress you out. There's only so much you can do before you just need the stars to align, to be honest.

>tfw I met such a girl
>tfw I dumped her because she refused to give head
I do regret it from time to time. Approached her on the bus at NYE

Church nigga

Fuck me that hits close to home. I had a really sweet girl right out of college, very prim and proper "traditional" girl. I ended up breaking up with her because I wanted to smoke and drink with my friends and looked down on her being such a family girl. After having gotten older I pretty consistently regret having thrown away such a nice girl for the chain of fucking trainwrecks that followed.

this. those who unironically think that "librarian style" girl are pure, should prepare for the pain of betrayal

Stuff like volunteer work and student associations at university would be a good bet

go to a book store with a built in cafe. people there always stop me to ask what I'm buying or reading

shows you fucking idiot all these girls care about is sucking whoevers the most popular shitty indie pop artists dick
>omg were you at Mac Demarco's show last night?
no i honestly don't like his music
>omg hes my favorite, you're weird user
k

idk im just bitter my ex fucked thom from alt-J behind my back and living with and playing music with jazz students has ruined most popular bands I used to like
>be me edgelord

What if I am not a Christian or Muslim or anything?

Lie. The community is nice at least.

I think for what OP is trying to do, lying about your religious status is not the way to start a long-term relationship with someone that he hopes to settle down with. You're right, the communities are nice, but there are probably ways to get involved with that sort of community through volunteer work and the like.

Stay clear of them, user. They are usually shy at first but when they get the taste of dick they really flourish and start whoring out. After that they blame you because you "ruined them".

In fact stay clear of girls in general.

>faith by proxy

who know, user may land up really getting into things, then its no longer a lie; we all start somewhere.

the 2nd part is good

Words to live by.

Yeah I know I'm going to meet the girl I want when I least expect it. I've got to keep getting myself out the house to eventually meet her. I'm not getting rushed into anything I'm a very patient person.

girls that like tatts are not librarian tier, i think you may be confusing them with hipster girls

A relationship where you aren't sexually satisfied is no relationship at all. Congratz on making the right choice.

They're all gains goblins anyway

Is that what you really want ?

Was with a girl for 3 years who became a librarian

It was breddy good, but didn't work out in the long term

Once you get in with a good loyal girl you can let yourself go. It's the dream

Just smoke some weed and go to the poetry reading high. Read some poetry.
>Dude that buff guy is high and read a poem he must be cool
Infiltrating these crowds isn't hard. OP should think of trying charity work though. It's a great way to meet cute nice girls.

honestly I hope you come well-armed with pretentious /fitlit/ shit because these girls are harder to impress than typical dumb girls. its not hard, you just have to be able to pretend to know/hold superficial conversations about pretentious shit.

t. went to good university with many of these smart types. sure they are worth it but seem to ignore you if they ever feel you're dumber than them.

Sad how you autists don't realize that these girls are no different than your basic bar slut. Different interests? Yes. Is shy and doesn't dream about Chad fucking her? Hell no. Stop looking for a special innocent girl and putting one type of girls on pedestal. They are all the saže. The sooner you realize it the better.

Wrong.

I have a decent body a massive cock an okay face and I'm a bit of an overly romantic sap who is more then a bit rapey.

I think I'll do okay.

>go to college
>be friendly
>talk to people in class and make study groups
>check out clubs for things you're interested in
also goes for meeting any person worth spending time with, qt girl or not

its absolutely true.

smart girls/career-women/etc. are fucking merciless if they perceive you as a typical musclehead.

having muscles helps but its certainly not enough if you don't have the right amount of intellect and charisma.

Which is why the kind of smartgirls/caree-women your'e talking about are lonely made 50 shades a billion dollar best seller and oft go jailhouse dyke because of sheer need for any kind of close romantic relationship.

Girl on the left look exactly like my current gym's receptionist, previous gym's looked like a plastic bimbo but this one looks modest and i think likes me, only thing is im 18(turned a month ago) and she is around 20/21. Do i still go for it ?

yes

girl on the right looks like my ex-gf but with lighter hair

fuck

.... misread that as Liberian girls....
...fuck dyslexia....

lmao
LMAO
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is categorically false . Doesn't matter what sort of girl it is, they all want Chad. It's what they literally DREAM about.

Don't believe me? Just check out what the "nerdy/shy/sweet/innocent" women read for fun.

wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction

Notice how chad is literally plastered all over every front cover. Notice how the overarching theme of every story is the same.
>nerdy shy girl has crush on bad boy chad
>but bad boy chad doesnt notice her
>eventually dream comes true and she gets the bad boy chad

Just read some of the descriptions
>"H-Hi," Gia stutters. Her eyes are locked in a heated stare with his bright and beautiful blue ones. She's never seen eyes so blue before. He doesn't smile, or show any acknowledgment to her presence

>Aiden Florence was scary, not even. He was terrifying. He was the ultimate bad boy of my school.

>Shelly Anderson is an average student living a normal life. Max Jackson is known as the most mysterious player and bad boy at school. She is antisocial and a loser, well, nerd to others as she gets straight A's. What happens when these two clash together?

blah blah blah. when will you learn? lmfao

You mean EPIK LE GEEK GIRLS

They never existed. Welcome to the black pill.

>mfw dating aforementioned library qt
>literally met her at a library
>doesn't go clubbing
>doesn't lust after """Chad"""

You seriously need to unstick that broom from your ass you sour cunt. You can get these girls by not being a bitter autist who projects his insecurities onto a boogeyman. Most girls are insecure and don't need your 'woe is me I don't live up to an imaginary ideal I found in posed photos' shit, they want security and to enjoy themselves you mong.

99.9% of modern western women aren't. Good luck

Same shit nowadays, tumblr ruined unpopular girls

maybe the go to a book signing

do you have a fantasy book you love or similiar stuff?

Cafe my dude

This is what pajeets tell themselves.

Chad isn't dumb you fucking retard, you didn't disprove anything in the posts you quoted

Why don't you want to go to the library?

I don't recommend the uni/college library though, cause that's generally just roasties.

But your city library. For me, there's always a few girls in there, really shy types. I've never caught them looking at me cause I look like The Rock but without a tan, so they're clearly not into that shit. But, I'll keep going and reading till someone comes along :3

Tinder, literally Tinder. 90% girls using Tinder in my country are at least a little autistic shut-ins.

>tfw I was also a shut-in throughout my teens
>got badly rejected by a qt3.14 girl when I was 19
>3 years of gym and improving social skills
>become finally a kind of a jock
>tfw I have now opportunity to finally settle down for even better qt3.14 that I've met via Tinder but instead I am fucking Stacies hard for all these years of rejections, I barely remember meeting other type of girls
>the qt3.14 is definitely into me, but I am afraid of doing any move to not hurt her because I don't know how to act with such a girls anymore
>feels confused

this is what moha-mad believes
only dates white trash
is mad that all western women are scum

That's cute, good luck :)
S/B/D? Number of pullups? Height/weight? Your age? Age range of girls in library?

>make sure you tip her first

pro tip: shy don't equal faithful

Coffee shop. Or school if you're still in school

Chad is the buff guy with 10/10 face that studies physics, medicin or engineering. He don't study much, if at all, just party party, and he still aces every exam. He is a gentleman towards women, and a super bro towards guys, regardless of social status.

His parents are also rich or at the very least upper middle class ($200k

>They usually sit at home
So go there.

Ty bro.

Haven't tested 1RM, but my working sets are 3x5 315/285/405. Pullups I dunno man, I do 5xF of chins

I'm 28. Girls in the library are all over the scale. Usually, during the day the girls are mid-20s. I assume most of them are uni students or NEETS that want to get away from the uni library cause they're autistic or something, or they're bored of sitting in the house all day... If I go in the evening, there's usually a couple of older women there.

>He don't study much, if at all, just party party, and he still aces every exam.
Did the people who write this shit drop out of high school? No one aces shit by not studying much, no matter how close to genetic perfection you are.

James Simons did.

>5xF
F can mean 3 or 30
I'm asking because I'm trying to picture you out of curiosity

this guy here I am actually taking ballroom lessons. I go myself, and it's a lot of fun. However, none of the say 15-20 girls that turn up, are worthy of anything more than a bang.

I'd say that's probably because I'm in the adult group, but if you're a teenager or something it might be worth it. There's not many girls that are actually learning ballroom because they find the music and dancing appealing (here, at least). They're doing it for 'lol muh fitness' and such things.

I remember one week we went and it was the Argentine Tango, but the music the teacher selected was deliberately bastardized pop music to fit the rhythm. I told her I refused to learn to dance to such trash. She switched it to classic melodies, but the class wasn't impressed. That's the shit you're dealing with if you go to a normal class.

If you go to a proper institution for dance, which I don't have here, it'd probably be okay.

>yet another thread of /r9k/ whining and cancer

Why can't you pathetic fucks just stay on your own board

source

I shoot for 50 minimum across the 3 sets. I'm not to great at them though, so the sets tend to turn into rest-pause style sets by the end of it.

Else-wise I need to wear straps. But I'm pretty damn sure it's my left hand grip that's letting me down in all my pulls, since I broke my finger and fucked up the tendons, it hasn't been the same since.

Idk why guys want to meet these girls.

My friend married one of these and it just seems like one boring day after the other.

He sits at home doing nothing and she sits at home doing nothing.

Sometimes she'll bake or sew.

She's really nice but holy shit she's so boring. She never has anything to say.

I went over to their house one day and all they talked about was the fucking traffic.

Like holy shit how can you stomach that for 50+ years?

>I told her I refused to learn to dance to such trash

Bet she had a buttplug inside the whole time you spent there

Nice man... Your stats are about my 1 RM and I need 7 sets to do 50 chinups, so I'm pretty fucking jelly

I should add my friend is no prize either. He's a real nice guy and a good person but doesn't really have ambition. Hes complacent with just existing

Yeah I know, I'm autistic, what else is new. But it was either I'm not dancing to that nigger jew rap music tantrum, or walk out and never return.

We actually talked about sex.

>long time friend over 15 years

They don't really do kinky shit. He was a forever alone virgin and grabbed the first one that said yes.

Im the one in the group that does the kinky shit.

She does have big tits though.

My stats are pretty bad for someone that's been working out for 10 years though ;)

Or... you know... actually dance to it and enjoy your life.

Not everything has to be about making some sort of stand about your morals.

Protip: no one gives a shit

>Where do I go to meet cute librarian style girls? Or girls you want to settle down with?
I unironically met my girl of that type on tinder…
Didn't really expect that.

Mosque

Guy who thinks any woman is pure, needs a serious wake up call. But they will make a total ass of themselves regardless, best they can hope for is to learn from the experience and not do it again.

He isnt wrong though.

Those are the ones that forget to experience life and then tell you later on that they need some excitement and leave you for tyrone.

this sounds like the president of school in every anime
>omg dont you know, thats the student body president
>he's the guy that never studies and aces all of his tests
>and his father is the ceo of the arbitrarily big product corporation
>all the girls are after him too
>(3 girls approach him) ohaiyo chad-san
>(shoots them a glance with sfx) (they swoon or faint)

start pretending
if you find true love, you will also find faith in God

>girls
>having hobbies

Join a real book club or book exchange. Also a board game club.