This is all Veeky Forums fault

> Look at the arrogance of this fatty?
> Look at the comments?

This wouldn't have happened if you guys shamed fat girls instead of sleeping with them.

you know what, i thank god every day that even at my worst moment, I was still able to see my genetalia.

Stop caring about this because all them hamplanets will die soon anyway lol

this. nobody cares about these fatasses, not even themselves.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

this makes me feel good desu.
am a recovering fatty, and i'm still superior to these people, it gives me motivation that soon enough when one of them tells me i don't know their struggle i just show them an old pic of me.

Didn't even read it but know she's a tremendous cunt.

There's literally nothing wrong with being fat.

kek

Turbo bait

logan haynes, the hero we need

the new king of Veeky Forums

kek
What an hero

>90% are (probably fat) women
>a couple of thirty chubbychasers/friends
relly activates my almonds

They'll just move the goalpost if you do.
>"Oh but user if you lost weight it means your genetics aren't as bad as mine"

>all those replies saying she looks good
Why do other women lie and encourage this behavior? Just so they look better by comparison?

>deviant art
gotta go fast

You are correct. Less competition is a good thing. Imagine if every guy in the world was a hamplanet besides you. Not only would it lessen the impact of your own flaws, but it would increase your perceived value.

Exactly this. You cannot disagree and win.

I'm a woman and this isn't how we think. The women are trying to lower the standards subconsciously so they're all seen as attractive

or being fat would be the standard and you woudl be the freak

Gotta go fat!

>I'm a woman and this isn't how we think.
I actually had written more to my original post, but deleted it because I didn't want to come off as one of those mgtow woman haters. It basically said that women did this subconsciously because they weren't intelligent enough to understand the reasoning behind their own actions. So you are right in that women don't "think" in that way.
>The women are trying to lower the standards
That is what I said. If every women was super fat besides you then you would automatically go from a 7 to a 10 w/o actually having to put any work into improving yourself.
>so they're all seen as attractive
False. Nobody hates women more than other women. Also if everyone was tall then nobody would be tall.

Sorry, I read your post wrong. Anyway, since thin women are becoming more rare, but being a fat woman is acceptable and being thin is even shamed, I guess it's working. Fat is standard.

Being a "freak" in this case would be ideal. There is often value in being unique.

I don't think fat is the standard, maybe in places like America and Mexico.
I'd say unfit is the standard.

It's standard in the same way that avg shitty cars are standard.
The fit person (sports car) is still rare and desirable

>Fat is standard.
Who wants to be standard. Seriously though, think about what fat "acceptance" means. It would be like if your child came out with a disability. You would "accept" and love that child as they are, but that doesn't mean you prefer them that way. Almost every hamplanet out there who cries about fat being beautiful would take the opportunity to be thin if all it required was the press of a button. Fat may eventually become the norm, but it will never become the preference.

based logan

>being thin is even shamed
Women being cunts to eachother, who would've thunk

Why don't women want to work hard?

>implying only women can be lazy