Anyway to focus on that part of the Pecs?

Anyway to focus on that part of the Pecs?

Widen out your grip, while benching

Bench
Pause bench
Spoto bench
Dips

barbel flies

Look up Vince gironda's neck press. Don't try to go heavy with it, and stick with a12 rep range

That circled is my exact injured bit. Be careful there, I thought I was going to die of a heart attack.
Nearly 2 fucking weeks since I lifted, going crazy.

That's the pectoralis outeris, and you hit it with wide grip bench press.

here you go op i cropped it so you could focus on it better

How the fuck I do dips? The moment I start lowering my body my shoulder instantly hurts.

bench with good rom, try to stretch the pec as much as possible, also dumbbell flies

Take a /sip/ before you dip

sip of what?

I had this problem for a while, my chest wasn't strong enough at the time to do any of the work so my shoulder took on 90% of the work. As my chest got stronger, dips started hurting less and less.

if they hurt don't do them, but maybe try to turn your elbows inwards a bit and see if that helps.

If flexibility is an issue you should start a program like Starting Stretching. A few weeks of that will yield you a lot of improvement

cmon man. no wonder youre having problems. need to lurk more

I'm quite flexible, the problem is overweight on the shoulder. I can't even to dumbbell lats raises since it hurts a tendon on my shoulder.
But the interesting thing is cable lateral flies don't hurt.

>shilling monster drinks for free makes you oldfag
sure thing kiddo

Don't want to get diabetes, thanks.

>asks for advice
>argues against people trying to help
>post fedora pic because fuck it might as well insult them too

no
you have the pec major and pec minor both of which respond to pressing and fly movements
there is no "inner" or "outer" chest muscle you can target
losing bodyfat might make the edges of your pecs seem more defined

He wasn't the one that asked for help, I was.

FUCKING THIS

It sounds like your rotator cuffs are strained because they're not strong enough and/or not flexible enough. If you're not stretching, you're not flexible, simple as that. Stretch your shoulders more. And don't do that retarded shit where you just pull them behind your back or grab something and turn your body so your arm is kind of behind you. Do pic related for at least 30 seconds a day and your shoulders will feel better.

bench press, incline bench, flies, dips, and any other chest exercise