I know 99% of you are either neets or in uní, but for the other 1% that actually works hard:

I know 99% of you are either neets or in uní, but for the other 1% that actually works hard:

How do you manage a full time job and being Veeky Forums?

I can just talk for myself,
I work 37,5 hours each week (sometimes 42, sometimes 35)
and study in the evening for my master degree.
I work as a software engineer and study computer science,
I lift on saturday morning, monday morning before work and on wednesday morning before work.
I prepare a lot of food on saturday and drink each day a protein shake and oats and/ or eggs in the morning and sometimes oats with milk or yoghurt and fruits.

Make a schedule for everything and stick to it. You have to first see what activity you can cut down on and work from there

It's tough. Career bro here with real estate job. I told my boss I was switching to part time for multitude of reasons, including health. Sitting at a computer for 45hrs a week is terrible for you. Working out has given me more clarity so now I'm putting a biz plan together to start my own. I've found anything above 80k per year is just icing on the cake. I make about 50k for 35hrs/wk and it's great. You only get one life. That being said, you have to get to 40k+ before having options due to no start up capital or fuck you mpney.

You.. go to the gym before or after work? You eat three big meals a day, bring a shaker bottle to your job? No matter the job, I've yet to have a single problem getting to the gym. If your short on time then do like Texas Method with barbell rows or something.

It's hard mate, but if being fit is a priority for you you will make time. I work FIFO work, do 75+ hours a week while on site and find time for 4-5 days a week about an hour a night there. I'm not some massive record setting athlete but I keep in shape.

Think you just need to recognise that as an adult with more shit than 'making it' on your plate you need to juggle things and you won't be perfect at it so reading shit like lmao4pl8 squat ezpz is not likely to be something for you. Accept it is a long term health thing rather than your primary goal, prioritise it (over jacking off, tv, games whatever) and you can make time. Everyone has time for what they want to do, it's just making being fit something you want. 5 hours a week isn't hard if you want it but you'll still do well on it

24 hour gym. I can wake up in the middle of the night, put on shoes and go squat if the mood strikes.

Also these:
> I prepare a lot of food on saturday and drink each day a protein shake and oats and/ or eggs in the morning and sometimes oats with milk or yoghurt and fruits.
As below, time management, meal planning is part of it.

>Make a schedule for everything and stick to it.
Need to manage time well, one of the best skills you will ever need

How did you manage to get a job in SE without getting a degree first?

I'm in the same boat - studying Software Engineering and would love to have a job in that field for obvious reasons.

Bring your meals to work and go directly to the gym after you get off. That's what I do and then usually try to make at least one of my days off from work each work a 2-a-day.

Luckily I have pretty comfy life I own a farm and basically make my own hours I like to wake up early have a pre workout and hit my home gym then I eat breakfast and get to work taking care my daily duties. Being a farmer is a lot of physical work but it feels really fulfilling watching my plants and animals grow everyday is a rewarding experience I never felt in my days as a wage slave. I also love having access to fresh meat and veggies all the time it's fucking great

I'm not fit, used to be, but got lazy and depressed and ate. However I'm currently losing weight so aim to start getting in shape now. However, being fit is fucking piss easy, lift or cardio for an hour a day, even take a day or 2 off a week, and don't eat shit. Your body will look better than 99% of people, it's that fuckin simple.

I swear there's neckbeards on here who probably know a tonne about fitness but don't even put the work in. Infact I guarantee it, I'm the go to person out of my friends and family for fitness advice, even though I'm currently a fat cunt.

Go the gym, don't eat shit. That's fucking it. I swear the more complicated you make it, the worse it is.

I work at a gym. Either before or after my shift, I work out. Ezpz.

>Accuses others of being neets
>Can't find 6 free hours in an 168 hour week
Wake up at 7
Idle around until 7.25
Wash face, put on clothes and shoes, out the door by 7.35
Breakfast during commute, shakes and fruit are the most time efficient but you can bring a sandwich or a bowl of oats in the office
Arrive at work at 8
Work until 13
Lunch until 13.30
Work until 16.30
Commute to school until 17.15
Work on thesis until 20-21, depends on how I'm feeling, we'll use 21 as a worst case scenario
Commute to gym until 21.15
Change clothes, work out, take off clothes, shower, put on clothes until 22.30 (you'll need a stopwatch for your breaks)
Commute to home by 23.00
Eat and Skype ldr while playing with dog until 24.00
Fall asleep like a log

Sleep in for like 12 hours on weekends to make up for lost rest
Repeat

I work 50-60hrs/week and dont have too much trouble fitting in lifting 3x per week. I've always found that the more you do, the more you can do. Stay busy, keep moving forward.

I typically go straight after work or before. Depends on whether work needs me earlier or later. And then after my workout I work on my other passions.

If you love doing something enough you'll MAKE time for it. You just have to change your priorities.

When work is really rough i have to lift.before not after no matter how hard it is to wake up. Lower frequency routines like sheiko are ideal in that situation. Thankfully i work an office job now.

Work nights.
>work, eat, sleep, lift, repeat.
Love the simplicity of it when I'm on shifts. Problems arise when I'm trying to get my hole.

lol

Somedays i only eat lunch cause i just dont have the time to cook a second or third meal but i dont let that stop me from getting a workout.

>prep work lunches on sunday and bring Greek yogurt as snack
>make big batch dinners on Monday to get me through Wednesday
I work 4 10 hour days and get 3 off
>keep pre workout handy for the days I'm extra tired
>keep drinking to a minimum during week
>fall asleep by 830/9
That's about it. I never go out on work days. I also only lift 4 days a week. Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday.

Just fooking do it I guess.

I'm an army nurse. Only work 42 hour weeks, with at mist 3 days on and usually 2 days off at a time. But the shiftwork means I usually work out on days off. Only good for upper lower or push pull splits.

How did you get into farming? Family? Isn't agriculture pretty cutthroat now with the competition of corporate owned/contracted farm operations?

>masters degree

I write for work.
Make just enough to get by, but life is ezpz and fun.
Does that count as being a NEET or as working hard? :^)

I'm not the brightest penny...

I go to the gym 5-6 times a week as a mailman my only issue is that my legs and traps never fully recover. Also bulking is a huge bitch eating 5kcal of oats and rice gets really boring. But cutting is great eating 4k is totally doable and I'm never actually hungry.

I work out at night a lot. Usually around 9-10 is when I start. Just woke up early and worked out before getting ready for work this morning for the first time in a year. Feels pretty good, actually. Just find some discipline and do it

I do 40 hours a week. I told my manager that I wanted all my shifts to be closing so my schedule has some consistency. I go to the gym at 12:00 when they open and workout till 1:30. Come home, shower change and put the door by 1:50.

I work 60 hour weeks. It helps that I'm >tfwnogf. I hit the gym immediately after work, keep my gym bag in my truck, etc.

Focus on compounds during your workout, and I try to keep my lifts under an hour. You'll really have to lock down your diet if you're going for aesthetics.

If I every break >tfwnogf I don't know how I'll handle the time.

I work 2 24 hour shifts a week, and spend probably about 4-6 hours most other days day trading, I have 3 kids and I'm activity very involved in their upbringing as a father should be and still find time to go to the gym, people who"don't have time" actually mean that they don't prioritize going to the gym, I haven't had cable in about 12 years, I don't watch TV, I don't play video games, I don't go to the bar and probably only drink 3 times a year, it's all in how bad you want it, if you want it bad enough making the time for it is simple.

Implying 40 hours a week, divided evenly among 5 days, you'd be working 8 hours a day, accounting for 8 hours of sleep, that gives you another 8 hours of free time, lift in that free time

>1 hour to yourself in a given weekday

what happens if you need to do chores like laundry, grocery shopping, cook, etc?

> Work 50++ hours a week
> Do 2 classes a semester
> In the gym 4-5 times a week
There's no real trick to it..I just make myself do it. I like to lift in the morning, but sometimes I get up too late to do so. I make it after work without question. Only been lifting for 4 months or so, but I have yet to miss a workout.

I don't work hard. I landed a government job.

>people who"don't have time" actually mean that they don't prioritize
This. Everyone has time, some people just like to make an excuse for not prioritising shit so it doesn't seem like it's their fault for skipping gym/whatever else.

>wake up at 6
>Drive brother to his job, get to my job at 7:30
>Work until 4:30
>30 - 45 mins of traffic and finding parking at gym
>Gym until 6:30 - 7
>20 min drive home, or to groceries
>If groceries, spend around 20 mins in there getting shit
>Get home, cook for around 20 - 30 mins, sometimes only dinner, sometimes dinner and tomorrow's breakfast and lunch.
>Chill for an hour or two before taking a shower and hitting the bed

>If I have plans later that night, I'll go to my works gym during my lunch break (it's shit, only has a bar, 2 sets of 2.5 - 45 plates, a Smith, DBs that go to 65 lbs and some machines) and I'll eat out during my night plans.
I think I'm losing all passion and drive from doing this for a year. Before I was lifting It seemed like I had so much more time, even with this job. I wouldn't know how I'd fit school into this equation as I am planning on going back.

Any essential tips for time management?

Get a diary or use your phone or outlook on PC. Write shit down, review what you've written. If you're forgetful use digital means so you can set reminders.
Use Excel (or whatever) and write out a typical week 0-2400 hours so you have an idea of where you have blocks of free time to allocate and where you can't change like work or family or whatever.

Sort of like a gym program desu, it isn't overly complex just needs to be approached methodically and consistently. It takes time for sure to get into good habits of writing down things to do/your schedule but it pays off. Helps put in your mind what your priorities are so you can focus on them and not forget/change your mind because you want to be lazy

What's your attitude towards the gym? Because for me, I'm always hype as fuck to get to the gym.
>wake up 6:30 am
>at office by 8 am
>gym from 5-6 pm
>boxing from 6-7 pm
>home by 8 or 9 pm
>do whatever, hopefully I force myself to read
As far as diet goes, I only eat so I don't feel hungry.

I go to sleep as soon as I get home from work so I can sleep well and not have to wake up to an alarm. I go work out as soon I wake up. Meal prep on one of my days off. Usually don't have a problem with time that way. Still fat, though, because alcoholic and rack disciprine.

How much do you make as a mailman? It seems like a p good job quite honestly

Some jobs might make it hard to be Veeky Forums, but I find an office job is actually pretty conducive to the Veeky Forums lifestyle.
I'm into a set routine, built around my M-F 8:30-4:30 job. I have plenty of money for food and plenty of excess time to workout. I work out the same time every day after work. I eat at the same time every day and have my meals prepped and ready to go because of my work.
Because it's an office job it's not physically exhausting. I find it pretty easy to have a job and be Veeky Forums.

I can see it being tough if you work inconsistent shifts or a ton of hours, or if your job is physically demanding.

>what is commuting
>what is housework
>what is a social life

I program 90% of my shopping to be n Saturday and 80% of cooking on Sunday, with the other chores split between those two days.
If I have an irresistible craving on a weekday, there is a grocery store 2 minutes by car or 5 on foot from home
Also, I posted a worst case scenario. Most people work out 3 or 4 days, not 5 or 6, and most people don't have a job and school simultaneously.
A more benevolent scenario would have you immediately going home after work or school, and working out 3 times a week, while cardio is being taken care of with the commute

>>what is commuting
If it takes more than 2/8 free time hours, I feel bad for you
>>what is housework
If it takes more than 1/8 hours, you are lazy or inefficient or your house is bigger than you need or you need a partner or you are being taken advantage of
>>what is a social life
You should have at least 3 hours daily (subtracting 2 hours of gym, shower and grooming from the 5 hours left daily) and 20 hours in the weekend

You have to want it. My average working week is 70 hrs. I take all meals to work and hit the gym on the way back or before work. I personally do not have much time for anything else so other aspects of your life may decrease but its a choice you will have to make.

Have no gf and no friends...

Uni full time, casual work 10-30hrs a week depending on random stuff.
You just find time, stop being a bitch about it

I'm in the military I get paid to workout.

It's easy at 40 hours a week.
Once you go to 60+ hours it becomes difficult.

I had much better gains when I was NEET to be honest. When I got a full time job (40-50 hours a week, I skipped the university meme) things become a lot harder for gains.

Basically you have to start prepping your meals because you can't just walk upstairs to the fridge and eat whenever you want anymore. Work life makes it hard because it restricts eating periods to (e.g lunch breaks) plus when your job is demanding (lots of walking for example) and stressful (cortisol) your TDEE is insane and your body goes catobolic.

Then after 8 hours of slaving away (+about 30 minutes to an hour of commute time in total) the last thing you want to do is spend the next few hours prepping meals again and then working out. Couple this with girlfriend time (at least an hour or two) and tiredness from slaving away all day you really become strapped for time.

I didn't even include bro time (if you have friends) work meetings, showering and basic hygiene stuff, and cleaning. I don't care what anybody says, workouts suffer compared to NEET life.

Basically I only have time to get in a few workouts a week and only have the time and energy for max 45 minutes. If I'm bulking the only way it's happening is with mass gainers and fastfood, if I'm cutting I lose massive strength but the weight drops fast.

I didn't understand as a teen/early adult why more people didn't go to the gym. After becoming a wagecuck it makes a lot more sense to me - a lot of people just don't have the energy to do it after slaving away all day.

I mean, you can do it, it's not impossible, and you might succeed and get some good gains. But just understand that you're going to be making some sacrifices elsewhere, it's going to be tough to stay consistent and motivated, and you're going to be fucking drained everyday and probably want to off yourself.

You got to basically get a job where you choose the hours you work and/or your own boss.

>what are rest days

Orthopedic surgery resident here
55hr work weeks, I can just lift in the evenings and weekends.

>WageCucks can't even find the time
When will they learn the superior lifestyle that is neetdom?

It's tough I work an apprenticeship 40 hours a week and put in 20 hours at a part time job. Both standing all the time. My apprenticeship will be a physical job for life but the money and benifits will be great in about two more years so I will be able to quit my part time job then. I suck at time management so often times other facets of my life are unorganized but the gym routine I always try to accomplish. The biggest thing I can say is try to set your life up where you make the most money you can at 40 to 50 hours a week. I am trying to make Forman or general Forman young so I can do less labour intensive work and spare my body. Plan ahead if you don't already have a career so you can be healthy for life.

And that's the reason you should give up on the software dream.

wake up earlier

Personally I work out after work. It's not rocket science. Heading to the gym in a few mins actually. Get off Veeky Forums and go lift something heavy yourself faggot.

I'm a junior at a state college.
I work 30 hours a week and put in 20 hours a week into internships.
I'm literally dying right now, 18 credit hours.
I did 21 last semester and it just aggravated depression, stress and bipolar.
I work out 3-4 times a week.
I still wonder if I work as hard as blue collar folks.
I'm poor but nothing I do is 'manual' labor.

My neighbor has his own landscaping business. Out of one side of his mouth he brags about how he only works 4 hours a day and out of the other side he complains how hard it is to be a working man. Meanwhile, I'm on campus for 10-12 hours a day 6-7 days a week but because I don't "work with my hands" I don't know what real work is. A lot of these blue collar mother fuckers are full of shit and act like they work so hard so that they can complain about how shitty their life is because of it. No, bitch. Your life is shitty because you DON'T work hard, act like you do, then blame the blacks and Mexicans for all your problems.

i cook for 5 days in advance, eat boiled eggs with rye bread as second breakfast and sometimes take all kinds of nuts with me while drinking around three litred of tap water while at work.
when i get home i work out 3-4 times a week in my bedroom with the 700€ gear i bought three years ago and eat a nice dinner consisting of meat and vegetables, finished off with the rest of the 500g cottage cheese cup i started in the morning

My goal for college was to land a part time job that makes enough to keep me alive. I don't know how you wageslaves can work 40 hours a week, go to the gym, and still have enough free time to shitpost.

It's like i heard myself through your words
Fuck this shit
Thankfully my gf is supportive and understanding of time constraints...

Because it's only an hour or two a day 3 days a week. The only challenging part is finding time to cook meals instead of buying fast food or less-than-healthy foods.

this

>tripfag
Fuck off loser

I knew I saw that setup before.

I work at a restaurant and take classes. I go to school for 12-16 credit hours a semester and work 35-45 hours a week. I just go late and do a full body program on monday / wednesday / most of the time sunday if I have it off.

I've only had to skip a few times when finals approach.

If it's not something you want to do, you don't have to do it. But all my friends live in different states so I can just meet them online, and I love lifting so I go to the gym whenever I can.

However, I'm about to join the airforce so I can get more time to lift since it'll be on base and your superiors will want you to lift, so hopefully that makes it easier.

Its all about accepting that you don't have as much free time as youd like and understanding that the things you do with your time (work, gym) are totally worth it. Put it this way: 5 hours of gym time a week yields greater utility than 5 hours of free time.

Yes there are some days my whole day revolves around eating, working out, and working. But i feel better, look better, and have more money. In the end its all about YOUR priorities. If you value your free time more than other things thats your choice. But you cant go around complaining about not having time for the gym or being broke.

Fuck off newfag

You shouldn't have a dog.

>tfw uni
>tfw job
>tfw lifting
>tfw no social life

how do you make 50k a year from 35 hours a week?

I don't live alone

It's easy mang. I work maybe 40 hours total a month and make about 35k a year. Just get into a decent field that you enjoy enough to stick around for, be willing to do dumb shit and innovate, be an absolute people person and take initiative. I started as working odd jobs and decided I wanted to do landscaping on the side. Where most charge 50/hour, I charged 30 and was doing much more intense designing and installs by myself. This, coupled with being able to hold a conversation for longer than 3 minutes, led me to get a job with a client doing high end shit for a company that works closely with the PGA.
And no excuses, I've got sleeves, long hair and stretched ears. Just clean yourself up, dress well and be healthy and these people will respect you.

Does anyone have a set of Chad's pics? I want to make a troll tinder account and will post hilarious results.

>FITNESS
shoulders seem to be the easiest muscles to neglect and injure as a result.

Post shoulder routines and form guides.

I train conscripts. I take part in all of the possible physical stuff I put my soldiers through. On top of that I train during a lunchbreak and on weekends. It's easy

Newfag

>current year

>I write for work.
What do you write?

Was it autism?

I'm in the military, and for the longest time it was hard to balance a lifting schedule until i figured out that if I went after PT the gym would be completely empty.

You just gotta find a time that doesn't take away from your daily routine.

>Work 60 hr weeks on the graveyard shift
>Good money, but zero social life
>prevents drinking and promotes a great sleep
>workout for an hour within the three waking hours I have off
>go to the grocery store before work and buy a chicken, gallon of milk, and anything else I feel like
> eat throughout the night

At the cost to my social life, work has hammered in the necessity for time management and not cheating with alcohol. I find it easier to regiment my life than when I was a NEET.

bad crime novels that sell okay in Germany, and literary funposting (a pseudohistorical, a youth fantasy and a psychodrama) that doesn't sell.

When do you poo

If I don't get it done before commuting to work, I poop at the gym. The caffeine helps too.

God I just wanna cum all over her face