Ok Veeky Forums i have finally decided that height is fucking important in life

Ok Veeky Forums i have finally decided that height is fucking important in life.

I am:
5"11.5
blue eyes
blonde hair
10%bf, 185lbs

I have been moderately successful in life, get a decent amount of dates, good job, etc. but i thought i was pretty much at the top and this is as good as it gets unless a celebrity or rich or something.

I recently picked up a pair of fashionable shoes that add like an inch or more to my height, and added some thick comfy insoles that add another inch. I am now effectively 6'2 when i leave the house. AND HOLY FUCK BEING 6'2 GIVES YOU A WHOLE NEW WORLD. Bitches literally now STARE at me every second i'm alive. Everyone at work seems to respect me more. fuck. fuck Veeky Forums i can't believe the meme was real.

Other urls found in this thread:

tallmenshoes.com/elevator-shoes-h35022.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilizarov_apparatus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god damn I would fuck her so hard if you know what I mean

? Lol robot leave

What did you mean by this?

>that pic
lord give me strength

>5"11.5
>11.5
>eleven POINT five

Hahaha lying manlet detected

kys

i save them for end of month

>take off shoes
>all your power quickly drains away
Just embrace being 5'11". Its not that bad. Optimal height for gains, and you are still taller than 70% of women

Manlet mad as fuckkkk lmfao

Or embrace using artifacts to enhance your life

>70%
this number my sides;

Why do you want to fake your height honestly it will only lead to awkward conversation once you take off those shoes or are you planning on never ever fucking taking them off even during sex? honestly this is why us natural 6'+ people make fun of you and call you manlet because you CARE TOO MUCH

I know this feel
6'0 but I want to be taller so I wear boots

nofap here too, I know the feeling

>blonde hair
Well that's unfortunate.

>5'11
>you are still taller than 70% of women
>In any given group of 10 women 3 are going to be your height or taller
Is this bait?

Kek, same for me. I'm 6'0. I used to wear 0.5 inch insoles and few days ago switched to 1 inch.
I used to wear boots that make me taller too, but it's too much of a hassle, I usually just wear casucal sneakers now which don't add any height.

6'0 is pretty tall in my country, too.

>Thought I was 6' for my whole life
>go to the doctor for a checkup
>tiny mexican woman like 4'9" stands on her toes to check my height
>"Looks like you're about 5'11 and three quarters"
>immediately after I got in a car accident and haven't known peace since

do you think the shoes would help?

you know what he means

Perfect bait. 10/10

What shoes

the one and only Veeky Forums fashion approved clarks desert boots lol. But i also got some high end chelsea boots recently as well, which make me even taller, i put thick insoles in both.

Well the thing is user, girls are vapid and retarded. They only care about public perception. They only care about having the tall guy with them when the other women can see them. They're not going to care when they get back to your place and you're only 5'11 when you're naked and about to ravage them.

is 6foot still considered tall or is it just high average now?

im 6'0 and no one has ever referred to me as tall

I'd say high average, the only girls who ever called me tall were 4'11"-5'2"

Underrated kek

Dude, you're blond, not blonde. Unless you're actually a chick.

im 5'7.625 and I just say im 6'0. Girls don't know height and believe me every time.

Why do you go out of your way to tell girls your height? Also, said girl will only ask you how tall you are in a condescending way, since its very fucking obvious that at 5'7 youre a short piece of shit.

epitome of overcompensating manletillo

>be at work with co-workers
>height comes up
>2 guys say they are 6"0 exact
>impossible because I stand at least 2 inches above them
>they say I must be 6"1 or 6"2
>but I'm actually 5"11 1/2 exact as measured recently by a doctor for a physical

I don't know why people delude themselves. When I told them they all went quiet and refused to believe me.

Anyway I wouldn't mind being 6"1-6"2 what do you guys think of this?

>tallmenshoes.com/elevator-shoes-h35022.html

I'm not really sure how they work. I'm assuming the padding is elevated (like women's high heels) so I don't really understand how it would be comfortable to wear.

>still taller than 70% of women
nice

>blue eyes
>blonde hair

Would be a plus if you were a girl, now you're just an effeminate manlet.

What's wrong with 70%?

You're basically 6 ft already. Women who are mostly 5'3-5'6 are unable to tell the addition of 1 extra inch, its all in your head you basket case. Unless you live in Sweden and every girl is 5'10.

This isn't even attractive. She looks like a corpse.

t. hamplanet

You're a nigger aren't you?

Height is good for men. Girls shouldnt be that tall.

They're staring at you because you look like a fucking freak being a 6'2 woman.

5'2-5'7 optimal female height

why did i think OP was a girl

>healthy and strong genes are repulsive
Come on, 6'2 isn't freak-tier tall for females
>blonde
That's why

L-l link to the insoles you bought?

>6'2 isn't freak-tier tall for females

HAHAHA

the day user found out he was a faggot

fuck you user, go fuck a guy's azzhole

Why does Veeky Forums ignore the only cure for manletness there is for people who aren't teens anymore? Granted it is very painful and makes you disabled for several months and you probably won't be able to squat even longer, but if the height really bothers you, this is the only solution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilizarov_apparatus

>he isn't naturally 6'2

When will they learn?

my legs are retardedly long as it is I'd be even more of a freak

>tfw you got nicknamed 1 inch torso

>1 inch torso

I think we should start detecting 1 inch torsos in cbt threads to trigger insecure retards even more.

I am 5'4" and man when I wear flats, I am a dwarf killer... all the midges flock to me

post torso

king of the manlets

Welcome to reality. The whole fucking world knows it's important.