Tonight I was at work during break (convenience store) standing in line to buy my nightly Monster energy drink...

Tonight I was at work during break (convenience store) standing in line to buy my nightly Monster energy drink, when a co-worker and his wife get in line behind me. He was about to purchase an entire package of nutter bars to eat on his 15 minute break. The conversation went something like this.

Me: Whoah! A whole pack of nutter bars just for break??

Him: Yeah, they aren't that bad for you, I usually only eat 1 row of them during break.

Me: Jesus dude! How many calories is in one of those things.

Him: I don't know. Let me look. The whole row would be 1600 calories.

Me: Holy shit. You're about to eat my entire days worth of calories on your first break, on nutter bars alone.

Him: And?

I dropped it. He was getting defensive. I think I'm starting to piss people at work off about my subconscious fat shaming. I don't even mean to do it. It's just the way I think now when I see people completely destroying their bodies. My mind jumps straight to "that's fucking disgusting".

Have I gone too far Veeky Forums? Am I wrong for shaming this 23 year old fat balding douchebag weeb in front of his wife (she eye fucks me whenever he's not around btw)? Am I doing him a favor?

you're doing gods work OP

Think about it, you contantly shaming him, his wife constantly eyeing you up. Maybe oneday he will get Veeky Forums because of that?

desu cuck him.

Oh another funny thing about this guy- He is literally the "tendies" meme personified. He refuses to eat anything other than fast food. Chicken tenders are his favorite food. He doesn't like steak, vegetables of any kind, or fruit. I can't believe this fat bald (at 23!) man child managed to get married. His wife is like a 5/10 maybe a 3/10 if you're including her mental issues. He's the definition of a 1/10. Overweight, stupid, annoying, weeb, shit genetics (think he has like back problems already) short and bald for fucks sake. I actually hate this kid.

If you didn't say it, he'd probably go on doing it completely unaware of just how much calories he was eating.

True, you have become "that guy," and true he probably won't stop, but at least he is now aware.

I am just waiting for the inevitable day in the near future when his shitty man child lifestyle all comes crashing down around him and he realizes he's going to have to change. He will fail utterly and completely.

But yet hes happily married and secure, while youre recanting a story about his life on a dominican calisthenics forum.

You sincerely have autism. His wife is probably eyeing you to prepare for some Autistic fit of rage.

Who the fuck cares what he eats? I eat a row of Double Stuff oreos after my dinner and I'm at 15% bf

You realize how bad that makes you look?

If you were friends sure but just coworkers? In b4 harassment report to HR.

15 minute break? What a job.

We're "friends". I have hung out with them on the weekend a few times. Secretly I'm disgusted by him in almost every way. I like to keep him around to remind me of what I don't want to be. His wife "separated" from him for like 2 weeks and fucked some other guy at work, and got back with him. She still secretly talks to the other guy all the time at work behind his back....

Stop using "autistic" so much. Also either, no you don't or no you aren't.

Do you get ridiculous discounts at work? If not you should bulk buy them at a Costco or whatever instead of paying single item convenience store prices user.

1.88 with discount. Yeah you're probably right. They're cold when I buy them at work though.

>maybe a 3/10 if you're including her mental issues
There's your answer.

You're not the world's nutritionist. The more fat people there are, the better fit people look.

>1600 cals
>entire days worth of calories

leave other people alone rofl let him get fat what do you care

I'd rather be aesthetic and alone than an ugly, fat weeb with a wife

Your first mistake was using the word "calorie" in front of normies.
If you find yourself wanting to say it just drop the entire subject because nothing good comes after.

If you're cutting on 1600 cals a day you're either a really fucking try hard natty bb'er, a manlet or a skelly or a manlet skelly who thinks he's a tryhard natty bb'er so yeah you need to shut up.

>you think you're starting to piss people off at work

protip: if you're slightly oblivious to that shit then chances are you've been pissing them off for months.

>Am I wrong for shaming this 23 year old fat
Yes, usually mocking and shaming is something only used by losers.

he sounds pretty terrible, but desu you're painting a worse than him picture of yourself here, you should probably think about that.

Jesus christ why do you care so much about this guy.

Dude you sound like a woman.
Please post a picture of yourself if you are so 'fit'

I have this problem, two of my friends are coke guzzling, fast food eating land whales and i find it difficult to supress the urge to make jokes

>criticizing others for destroying their bodies
>unironically drinks "sips"

Ok, chances are you're socially not that well-adjusted. Here's advice from someone who is: keep this to yourself. Do not talk down people's habits, routines, beliefs. It will piss them off and make them hate you.
Go to Veeky Forums and rant or bitch about it to other people, but dont run around telling people how bad this or that is. I cant believe you got away with this shit in high school, but Im telling you now. Dont do this, no matter how retarded these people are.
Either banter or pretend you are worried when you're alone, but dont be a condescending ass. You never know what kinds of weird habits you have that piss people off, maybe they'll start confronting you about it too. You'd get just as defensive.

You'll have a hard time making friends if you behave like that around other people all the time. You aren't seen as someone who is knowledgeable and trying to be helpful but as a bitter know-it-all.

Smoking, hollywood tier films, the shit fatties shovel into their mouths, pleb music they listen do. Be a contrarian on the internet, but dont bring the edginess into your social life

Imagine being OP, spending time with people he despises, jealously mocking a cute below average couple. After work he sits in front of his overpriced computer and clicks the Veeky Forums Veeky Forums bookmark, his only source of companionship and validation, as he sips on his protein shake admiring his noob natty gains

He hopes his 'bros' will mock and circlejerk with him about this evil fat guy, he even makes a very detailed post about him, includes a picture and waits for the validation replies, instead, even here among the lowest of the low he's rejected, called a bitch, a woman, told to take care of his own shit instead of venting here like a teenage girl.

What a sad pathetic life

>commenting on what people eat
pretty sure noone likes that guy

you're the reason the autists on this board get made fun of for walking on their breaks, refusing cake, or bringing chicken and rice in tupperware

you just have to let people know you think you're superior to them, huh? Im not even fat, but we all hear stories about "that guy" at work

Did OP strike a nerve, fatty?

Do you even lift bro? How are you eating only 1600 calories a day unless you're a jacked midget?

>you just have to let people know you think you're superior to them, huh?
That sounds like an insecurity based assumption. Why do people get so upset that other people do things differently than them?

>walking on their breaks, refusing cake, or bringing chicken and rice in tupperware

I'm literally this guy.
> I walk for about 8 mins every hour when the clock hits x:50, 9 hours a day it's about 8k steps
>2 weeks ago they got bossbro a coldstone cake for his birthday, I declined to eat any
>Every day I bring in 8oz of Chicken or Ground Turkey and veggies in tupperware.

Call me an autist all you want, but I've lost 45lbs in 2.5 months. I'm going to fucking make it.

I think it's different if you're actually fat and actually trying to lose weight. He was talking about the guys who are fit but have a strict no looking at cookies rule eat the same beige meal everyday out of tupperware and sit at their desk on a bosu ball.

I don't think these are unreasonable things. It's if you're putting people down for not doing the same as you.

theres a difference between not partaking in something and being the guy that is obnoxious and dismissive of people's habits.

If you are charismatic, funny and well respected, its a different matter. You can tease them in a joking manner, banter back and forth or ridicule them. But you need to be aware of your position in the social hierarchy and your social skills to do that and get away with it.

If you were too fat you will never look good sorry

Ahhh, OK. Sorry to get all defensive then. I'm proud as shit of my progress.

>1600 calories
>entire days worth of calories

Manlet thread.

I'm 31. Life is downhill from here anyway. I've been married for 9 years to an amazing woman, and I don't see that changing. Getting fit just to be able to enjoy life more with her and my kids. I don't really care about "looking good" without a shirt on I just don't want to be fat anymore and I would like to be muscular.

Nobody cares you fat fuck

>1600 calories
>entire day

My tdee is 2100, my cut is 1600 for 500 deficit

>t. salty foreveralone virgin

>she eye fucks me
Do you have a gf or any girl?

>tdee is 2100

The funny thing is I bet you're single.

???

>sedentary
So you don't lift?