Mess

How did the Middle East go from the birth of civilizations to the mess it is today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Middle_Eastern_foreign_policy_during_the_Cold_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

western imperialism, capitalism, israel, and islam

Jews, muslims, communists, globalists

After a while europe became more inovative and overtook the middle east allowing them to turn it into the shithole it is today.

Lefty-pol and pol

They’re arguably the same answer

yeah, who could forget all those communist coups and interventions in egypt, jordan, saudi, iran, iraq, lebanon

oh wait

Deep water navigation. The middle east was so successful during the caliphate because all trade between Europe and China had to go through them and they profited massively off it. Once De Gama navigated around Africa, their days were numbered. It all went slowly down hill from there.

That’s Israel of course

In what sense was the ME ever the birthplace of civilisation outside of Muslim propaganda taking credit for Hellenic and Indian advancements

greece and india was the birth of civilization ya pinhead

Sandniggers are the first civilized humans thats why its considered the birth of civilization.

>American Education
ever heard of Mesopotamia?
it's THE birthplace of civilization

Mongols burned down Baghdad, trade between Asia and Europe shifted to naval means, and Islam never underwent a religious reformation period that ultimately pushed them into an Enlightenment period.

By white(pussy) standards the ME is a bad place but really its no different than it was 200 years ago

Climate change? It used to be much cooler than now.

>the Soviet Union didn't give a shit about the ME
You're 16 years old at best.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Middle_Eastern_foreign_policy_during_the_Cold_War

Unironically this.
Pic related is the solution to all 4 of those.

>Middle East
>Egypt
>Persia
>Turkey

I love how Ar*bs include every great civilization/country in their shithole so they can wewuz .

Inbreeding. Look up the stats.

Why do the correct posts never get any replies?

What a terrible map. Britannica uses the sane one. They just tried to put a circle around "here be camels" with a marker. If Istanbul is the Middle East, what's the Near East? Italy?

Anyway, it wasn't perfect before but it became a 'shithole' the moment I. S. I. S. was founded. Before them the only real problem-maker was Turkey, which basically are responsible for I. S. I. S.'s growth. So, there's your answer. Saddam did very little wrong. Gaddafi did nothing wrong. And Turkey became bad after '22. Way bad.

Same, not sane.