Probably like 20%

???

22%

and this?

around 20

Got some loose skin on my lower belly and tits

170 at 5"10

A bf estimate would be great

why is this confusing to you? you have no muscle definition and pudgy bitch tits

Why do you care about numbers you dumb fucks. Bf level is broscience even with those scan machine shits, just look at the mirror dumbos

Around 20%. Not much less or more. Definatly 18%+.

Pictures like these make me feel so much better about myself. No offense.

Non taken, i deserve this for spending my childhood as a fat ass

Not bad, so cutting to 155-160 is a good idea, right?

>hasn't been lifting for even a year
>"you have no muscle and ur fat lololol"
How delusional is Veeky Forums?

you literally only asked what bf% you are, you got your answer and are now clearly upset about how fat you are.

That's what I thought. You'll bench two plates eventually, kiddo.

Starting weight?

y ur nipples cross eyed tho

srs question guys. is this because he needs more muscle? my brother has the same body type but can't cut any more weight more.

why do their hips look like that? i thought if you cut weight this shit would go away

Oh fattie was trying to talk about me? Sorry I misunderstood

Can't fool me brah that chipmunk face is Tinytrips

He actually has plenty more fat. If he lifts frequently but has that body type he should be able to cut about 15-20 pounds safely assuming he's 5'9" and that would put him about 12-15% body fat.

Get a grip you soft faggot. You asked a question and he gave you a pretty accurate answer.

240 went down to 160 last year in 6 months in using a starvation diet.

Here's a pic from me at 160 before i started "lifting" after losing the weight

We probably have lots of fat left or might be that our genetics are shit

Are you dumb? I appreciate the compliment but damn nigga you blind

hes 6ft. He cant cut anymore though. He fucking blacked out on a treadmill at the gym. i think he was on 1500 cals a day or something i don't remember

I think what your problem is is that you bulked while skinny fat. Not that this is entirely a bad thing, but it may be time to enter a cut, get that bf% down, and then do a clean bulk.

Yes I understand that this is a before pic, I'm referring to the way you look now

>is on a stupid diet
>does cardio
>passes out
that doesn't mean he can't cut anymore

Shieet dude, it is a different guy, nice body bro no homo, please be natty I'd love to look like that one day once I stop muh powerliftan

so what would you recommend?

Read the sticky

running for some people is just too intense for on a cut (makes the heart rate go too high, and can induce hypoglycemic episodes) I am also one of these people. I instead do steady pace on a stair climber, or HIIT on a bike or eliptical. This keeps the heart rate lower for me and I am able to do it for longer periods of time. Also 1500 is just stupidly low, especially at 6ft.

Yeah i assumed that was it too, which is why i'm started cutting for the 3 months ago i'll continue doing this for the next 2-3 months and see how it turns out then.

Here's another picture after my bulk to 180

I'm natty, you imbecile. Fat loss is effortless on the gas.
6'4 205lbs. Been eating ~230g protein, ~100g fat and ~35g carbs for two weeks now at just under 2k calories. I went on an extreme fast(eating every other day) for a week and a half before that because poverty, and haven't noticed any substantial fat loss despite bodyweight dropping by almost 30lbs. Plateaued at 230lbs at ~2600 kcal per day training 3x per week on each bodypart. Been training for 2 years total.
2 plates is just around the corner, just do more cable flies, you'll get it.

>I'm started cutting for the 3 months ago
I started cutting 3 months ago*

Can't say it's not bad progress, you have the frame to work with, but I'd say cut.

spotted the retard

>Also 1500 is just stupidly low, especially at 6ft.
i was trying to tell him that shit but he my little bro so he wouldn't listen for shit.

you seem to know a little something. let me pick your brain.

I'm fat and doing ss.

i'm 5'8 205lbs

stats are
sq 235
dead 255
ohp105
bench 160

should i keep gaining weight or start to cut? if i cut will i look shit? im fine with being a fat ass but i eventually do want to cut

>accuses me of being dyel
post pic
>accuses me of using someone elses picture
post another
>accuses me of being on gear
REEEEEEEEEE

do not actually follow rippletits diet advice on SS, you more than anything need to cut. Being where you are your lifts will probably be only able to increase by 5lbs every week instead of every session, but you will still gain muscle and lose weight.

>u r retarded u retarded retard
>should i keep gaining weight or start to cut even though I'm a tub of lard

Yeah the progress is pretty bad, I'm pretty sure It's because i lost motivation halfway through my cut and started eating like shit for a couple of weeks. Hopefully i'll make it through this time and not fuck it up

I believe you are real.

What's your routine?

Guy calling you tiny wasn't me, you roided brainlet. Stop injecting into your carotid artery.

Rippletits doesn't advice a 205 5''8 manlet to keep bulking, The guy as many others who "do" SS just found it online, didn't read the book and most likely substituted power cleans for rows.

>I went on an extreme fast(eating every other day) for a week and a half
God damn you really are a retard huh

I'm sure your routine is pissening too lol

>fat
>doing ss
Hmm wonder what could be wrong here

i didn't. This isn't my first time on ss. I stopped lifting for a while and am starting to get my numbers up again. the first time i ran it i got to like 190 but had to stop lifting altogether so i just turned into a lard ass

PPL, I make sure to hit my main compounds (rows, DL, bench, OHP, Squats) and for accessories I just play it by ear each workout based on what feels good for me that day

if you honestly look at that first picture of me and think Im on juice you're the brainlet here. As for the second picture if you can't tell the different between a pump and someone on AAS then whew lad

>comments only on the part justified by being too poor to buy food
>ignores the rest because there's nothing wrong with it
Like if you're butthurt because you're a roided imbecile who hasn't had to work to achieve anything just say so. I don't want diet and training advice from cheaters though, thanks.

>but had to stop lifting altogether so i just turned into a lard ass
Things I can gather from this:
>no discipline
>no shame
>no knowledge of what the fuck he is doing
>probably a faggot who needs to read the sticky

Post pic without pump.

C O P E
O
P
E
>homolord is offended when facing the harsh truth
>remove yourself from the gene pool you limitless faggot

I already did
see:

faggots like op just kill themselves when they reach the 30 y/o virgin milestone

I dont have to justify myself to a stranger on the internet. When you get over the age of 25 you will realize that there are more important things in life then going to the gym every week. Like money and a place to live. Those things had a higher priority at the time and still do

That is the pic I'm basing my claim of steroid use on. Or do you actually think anyone should believe you achieved sub %10 bodyfat with 3D delts naturally?

how much would I need to lift to achieve this body?

>Denial: The Post

-1 day

>sub 10%
>3D delts
do you just have no fucking idea how to pose or are you trolling?

>trust me kiddo once you're over the age of 25 you lose all motivation and start eating yourself to death
>he went to the gym once a week when lifting
>he can't make time for his shitty once a week routine
Not gonna make it

3x per week, achieve over 300lbs bench, over 200lbs ohp, over 260lbs row, at 6'4

No amount of posing is going to give you capped delts at ~8% bodyfat. What's your next excuse?

Holy shit you're delusional. Look how massive and roided out I am

How long you been lifting?

5 years

BAIT DETECTED.

Mind if I get a BF estimate? Dont mean to hijack but didn't want to start a new thread

5'11 158lb. Started at 145lb. been trying to Veeky Forums for a month now. Started counting calories at 2500 but couldn't put on any weight so I slowly bumped it up to 3500 now. Know I got a shit load to go ahah

How good is your cardio with a body like that?

30%, maybe 33.

No way its that high

>5'8
shoo shoo gains manlet

12-15% with barely any muscle

Estimate for me too plz.

21.76%

Cut? Cut to what? He has no muscle to speak of, he needs to get big before he can cut. Otherwise he'll cut, have to bulk, then cut again.

as opposed to bulk, have to cut, then bulk again.

if he bulks now he'll just look more like shit, he'll gain fat no matter what. also look up p-ratio, and how bulking at a higher bodyfat percentage means your gains will be more skewed to fat then muscle.

this is easily the biggest misconception in lifting circles for skinnyfat beginners, the answer is always cut.

Wait, so i'm still considered skinny fat ? I thought i broke out of that mode when i finished my bulk.....

No way i don't have muscles been lifting for a year and my numbers are decent imo, so i pretty much doubt cutting would be useless at my current state

Bench 180 lbs
Diddy 315 lbs
Squat 225 lbs (had surgery on my knee)
Ohp 115 lbs

Fix your posture OP, notice how your hands are facing forward like a gorilla instead of tô the side it means you have hunched shoulders

Congratulations your lifts resemble what I'd expect from a high school athlete in his second year. I jumped the gun a little because I don't know what your goals are. If you want to be thin with some muscle definition that's fine, but until you're benching well over 2plate cutting seems pointless.

>those nipples

poor guy

i'm afraid you're still skinny fat friend. also you might want to consider looking into getting blood work done and checking your T levels, I would expect more muscle retention by now.

your goal from here is cut to 10-12% and keep attempting to progress your weights but bare minimum keeping the same on the bar, even if that means compromising volume.

I thought your shitty tattoo was more chest hair that happened to grow into the shape of a birdlike creature

What numbers should i aim for? Don't really care about being skinny or ripped that much i just want to look like a normal lifting bro who's swole and doesn't look weird like i do

How long will that take if i choose to cut? Considering i'm around 20-25% bf as other anons suggested also are you sure that i have low test? Im still 18 so i doubt i do and I don't suffer from any of the symptoms of low test besides low muscle mass

yeah i might have been harsh initially, your torso just holds fat unfortunately, i can see you got something going on with your arms.

180-10% - you want to get roughly down to 160, keep assessing as you go. you're 18 and still relatively new so if you go at a pound a week loss and keep training hard i think you're in the rare position of being able to gain some muscle while losing the fat.

shit 170, so 150. you'll be skelly mode don't get me wrong but it's temporary and way better than spending muddling for years in fatter percentages

I don't do typical gym cardio like on a treadmill so I can't really say. I play a lot of sports with my friends and do stuff outdoors on my feet in all my free time and I definitely don't get tired anywhere near as fast as my normie friends

LOL those non existent legs

You're responding to bait, friend

Please post a pic, I want to see what kind of shitposting DYEL thinks that is roiding

anyone else who asks their body fat just think of it like this that if you don't have separation in your and but you can still see any outline then you are 20 - 25% of you can see anything then you are above.

estimate?
this is with pump and flex though
don't really have abs unpumped and unflexed without good lighting
going to keep bulking until june, then cut to be lean for september (10% or so hopefully)

99%

around 18 or so, your posture is garbage though

This tbvqhwy, senpai. If you seriously try to justify being fat at 25, at a third of one's life, you have failed as a human.

It's my chest nest buddy, girls flock to it.

Not sure if you're hunched over just to show off your abs but in case you aren't... When you're standing (so basically all of the time) you should pull your shoulders back until your shoulder blades pinch together, once there just flex your lats outward. That's the proper posture you should be using daily. Good luck friend.