Going on 12 day backpacking vacation to Vietnam

>going on 12 day backpacking vacation to Vietnam
>not gonna be able to lift
>will be doing plenty of walking

Will I lose any gains? Will there be a perceptible decline in my performance?

Yes. You will probably see a 25-30% decrease

If you cared so much about your gains, you wouldn't be going in the first place.

And if you care more about the social gains/living life gains that you'll make from taking the trip, then you don't even need to ask us in the first place.

After you get aids from a underage whore you'll see massive loses

Dude don't worry about your gains. Just enjoy your holiday. You'll make up any losses in a week or two anyway.

I mean I'm going and I'm going to have fun regardless. I'm just curious how far back I will be putting myself.

Major?

This. As soon as your gains come in the way of enjoying other things like traveling, its time to reevaluate your priorities.
Just get some bands and do bw exercises in case you are backpacking for a year

>this
>/thread

don't drink water or you might get diarrhea

12 days wont be too bad. I went to Thailand for 18 days and it took me about 2 weeks to get back.
You could always do bodyweight stuff. Dips and pullups are always good.

You don't lose muscle mass that quickly you novice piece of garbage, unless you are literally starving the whole 2 weeks

>listening to user
>not drinking water
>died because of dehydration

Enjoy it OP,

Went to Thailand for 2 weeks, all I can say is, the whores are very open about being whores, everything is super cheap, only drink water from bottles

I personally would not risk the loss. I never take off over 3 days in a row off.

Just eat normally and you'll be fine, Veeky Forums and you are fucking paranoid.

It takes fucking ages to lose muscle.

Is this Indra?

>I never want to actually live life

I fuck hotter hotter bitches than you jerk off too. In order to be the man you gotta beat the man.

well more or less you will regress 2 week of your lift progression

I once didnt go to the gym for 6 months...i lost 2 kg.

In terms of neuro-gains (explosiveness and power), yes, but it will come back quickly.

In terms of muscle gains, if it's only two weeks but you're eating enough, no, you won't lose any muscle, around 3 weeks and beyond if when you start losing muscle. Just do some bodyweight stuff like pushups, crunches and pullups when you can to maintain it and you're good.

I go on 12-14 trekking trips every year, best thing to do is plan that you day before the trip your completley finished and at the end of overreaching it takes at least a week to fully recover and the gains you will lose are neglible I even came back stronger sometime

lol

how the fuck are you fags worried about losing muscle in a couple weeks. I went two weeks without lifting a single weight and came back slightly stronger on a few lifts and only saw minor damage in the squat department. Don't worry, you won't lose anything if you eat right and do some bodyweight exercises. Also, you will be sore as fuck after working out again.

underage b&