Is proportional strength overrated, fit...

Is proportional strength overrated, fit? Is a 70kg guy squatting 140kg really as impressive as a 100kg guy squatting 200kg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VcEsmhVag1c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YC5WuW5cNIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You tell me
youtu.be/VcEsmhVag1c

Why is he wearing a bra.

Nobody is impressed by squatting, only other fat men

Why is he wearing a bra

For real. If he was too hot he could have just tucked it in his shorts

Gyno probs

What about if you're squatting and aren't fat

Looks hot tho

Don't take my numbers as granted, but we should count that while you gain fat/muscle mass, your bones and other shit like entrails etc. won't gain much weight, so if we talk about proportional strength, we shouldn't assume that you can lift e.g. 2 kg for each 1 kg of mass, because the more mass you have, the more % of your body is muscle mass (if you're not fat). We should count in height (the taller you are, the more of your weight are bones), fat% etc.

I don't know if you get my point, but basically it's all really hard to tell and that's why we have wilks and things like that.

this is goal body how do i do this pls help but i dont wanna play rugby

This. It's so rare no one can tell what's actually heavy.

I'd say a big OHP would impress most normies, followed by a huge bench, but every gym has a bunch of people benching 2pl8, so unless you're doing 3+pl8 you aren't going to turn very many heads.

Lift heavy weights eat a lot and run a lot

Just look at the world records for each weight class... there's your proportion

Why is he wearing a sports bra? Is this some sort of European thing?

I get stranger bros high fiving me n shit when I squat north of 4 pl8.

Genetics X5

Big compound lifting X10

Lotsa Cardio X3

Shitloads of healthy food Xthrowup

Depends on who you are trying to impress. Women don't care how much you lift, they care how you look doing it. A fat dyke can squat 3 plates, but you're still going to want to fuck the cardio bunny with just tens on the bar.

Stop letting girls rule your life for a second beta

Do they give you a little smack on the ass too? no homo of course

>Is proportional strength overrated, fit?
Yes. A really strong little guy is gonna be weaker than a kinda strong big guy, despite having the same Wilks or Sinclair or the same placement in a contest that has weight classes.

> Is a 70kg guy squatting 140kg really as impressive as a 100kg guy squatting 200kg?
Actually the smaller guys have an advantage in terms of proportional strength, you can see this in the Wilks and Sinclair coefficients. In your example the smaller guy should be squatting about 163kg to be equivalent in terms of Wilks.

Damn, that's some mighty fine projection. I'm married, you kissless virgin.

>stop worrying about your natural desire to reproduce
are you just upset he doesn't want to suck a brotein shake out of your cock?

Riiiight

Post pics of this stupid slut user

How the fuck is that what you took away from his post? You come across as a bitter homo.

Because lifting for girls is, and always will be a meme

>t.triggered fatty
Your sole purpose in life is to pass on your genes, at the end of the day, everything men do is just to get pussy. The difference between you and I is that I'm willing to admit it. I don't need to go through tons of mental gymnastics to justify my actions, I do shit to impress my peers and have it easier with women.

>post pics of this stupid slut user
Why? You already know what your mom looks like.

Cringe

So you lift for guys, got it.

Like I said before, that's a beta mentality. That's why Chad is fucking daily, because he doesn't actively seek looking for the attention of females, they come to him

Stay mad, you'll always be at the bottom rung of the ladder

That projection hurts

Kek

Holy shit you are stupid. If you don't lift for girl/s then by default you lift for guy/s. This is isn't a difficult concept unless you are going to go into a tirade about there being more than two genders.

Or you lift for something other than just getting dick or pussy you fucking mongoloid?

>Chad meme
>"b-b-beta mentality"
Chad doesn't try to look for the attention of females because he gets it by default, that's why he's Chad and that's the whole point you retard.

Then why are you even trying then?

OP here, let's not get sidetracked lads

Who do you lift for? You won't say because you're just spouting nonsense.

Because Chad getting pussy without even trying is a meme.

Self betterment, because I enjoy it, for sport are the main three. You don't have to lift for someone other than yourself shitstain

Go back to /r9k/

Let's be honest 90 percent of fit browse both

So you lift for yourself, you are a guy, hence you lift for a guy. Like I said, there is no way around it, you either lift for girl/s, guy/s or both.

Semantics desu, you know what I meant

Out fucking skilled!

Le Reddit

Speak for yourself cuck

3pl8 squat is impressive as fuck for a natty bish.

"lifting for yourself" is a meme. You don't fucking "lift for yourself", self-improvement is just a different way of saying "being better than people". You want to improve yourself because you're a male and competitive by nature, you want to be above other dudes.
Why? To get female attention.
No matter how you spin it or how hard you try coping with it, you can't get around your reptilian brain and the desire to get laid.

>mom jokes

They wish, my ass is jooicy. But we are white, so no touching between strangers.

stop thinking with your dick user

Let me PIITB then

You would fuck a fat dyke just because she can squat 3 plates.

it hurts though

Roid, everyone claiming that this lean and built physique is natty is bullshitting or a dyel

or just insanely good genetics?

Stop being a beta bitch user

Depends how fat, if that was 2 times bodyweight hell yes I would, she is an extraordinary human being for doing something like that. Not the other guy by the way

You should go back there since you're getting your ass handed to you in this thread.

Yeah, i would fuck her straight mate

don't lie yes you are

You'll never be an alpha Chad with a beta attitude like that, user.

Look at the guy, he is 10-12%bf and be is fucking built, his traps are enormous even from that angle and his arms and legs are huge if you would want to compare him to natty standards(legs not too big but very defined and lean)
Nobody looks like that unless he is 5'3

sprinting is a complimentary pose if lean though

If that was 2xbodyweight then she wouldn't be fat. It's more like 1xbodyweight. She would probably be the one fucking you. You're probably into that though.

>implying willingly getting buttfucked is an alpha attitude

you need to reevaluate your life choices user desu

>implying willingly doing what you want isn't alpha

Enjoy

That's very homophobic of you.

>I willingly unironically watch Amy Schumer

degenerate

70kg is considered big by normie standards and considering she is not 5'9 or something.

The world got so fucked up that I didnt' even notice until you pointed it out. The Jews are winning

Jesus, why is it so /pol/ in here today?

Also weren't posting in another thread I was in were you? Please tell me you aren't that faggot.

Not really. At least not here in America is 70kg considered crazy. When I said fat, I meant fat. Like fat enough where squatting 3plates is feasible. If wasn't clear enough earlier then my bad.

Who is this? I dont know a lot of places girls would post like that.

It's a before and after photo, was 198 before. I edited out the before since it wasn't necessary.

So she posted on Veeky Forums?

>tfw i want to hit 200lb OHP so i can tell the majority of people i can lift them over my head

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YC5WuW5cNIQ

weighted dips seem to be a head turner. I've worked up to 3 45s reps of 10.
I've had all sorts of guys come up to me and comment.
Even roided out guys give props, it seems like with dips, some people got it some don't.

Actually its really simple.
Lets compete in who lifts the most weight, and that's that.

Relative strength is for manlets.

Also, do you think people who don't lift care about your percentages or the actual weight you can lift? pro tip: they care about neither, but spouting percentages will get you admitted to the loony bin (in a social ladder sense that is)

400lb powerlifters should be heralded as the apex of sport agreed

Very impressive, but I think we just have different ideas of what the word the "fat" means. Allow me to give you some reference.

Not a bra, it's a bro

I don't know what are you talking about. Also don't use picture of animu D'Arc, you filthy degenerate with manboobs requiring a bra.

hmm weight goes with height ^ 3 and strength goes with muscle cross section ^ 2 (proportional to height ^2) but maths is hard so lets use BW multipliers instead of allometric scaling because we're all dumb here right? :^)

That's fucking gay

>there are people who lift for girls
>not strength
>not health
>not aesthetics
>but for girls

Fee fi fo fel, I hear the cries of a DYEL.

I came here to lift heavy shit, not do complex mathematics to determine the trajectory of a catapult.

But yeah, Proportional strength is bullshit. Most people care about the amount of weight lifted, not the proportion (Unless you're a skeleton lifting like 300 pounds)

He probably can't take the shirt cause the Jews paid him a sponsorship and he needs to show that logo so he rolled it up and tucked it in his heart beat monitor.

what's wrong with pol spillage, did you forget to take your red pills this morning?

Why is she wearing a sports bra? It's not like there's anything there to stop from bouncing.