Can we have an actual discussion as to why BTC is rising to severely? Nothing happens without a reason

Can we have an actual discussion as to why BTC is rising to severely? Nothing happens without a reason.

>last day of China withdraw ability should see 5-10% drop
>however, rumor that they will be let back into the market by the government
>people stocking up early for the fork mid Nov.
>Tether inflating by certain exchanges (not verified AFAIK)

What else are we missing here? I'm not against BTC mooning, but there hasn't even been a correction or substantial dip before this took off.

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who got hacked before?
Bitfinex
Who is leading the pumps?
Bitfinex
Who owns Tether?
Bitfinex

You were too busy listening to your pump and dump buddies to buy the dips (Inside Her) poster was telling you to buy. Pretty simple, Senpai.

erm institutional money, news out a few hours ago...CME....

Case in point. You Salty Alty's just don't give up, even in the case of clear defeat. low IQ fud is low IQ. (you) look like a fool.

Who is the best exchange?
Bitfinex.

Are you faggots buying BTC at all leading up to the fork? Just before/after?

I have about a $5k cost basis in alts and am up 2x, but only about half that in BTC. I have another $5k i want to drop into BTC but I'm scared and don't know what to do.

If S2X succeeds, BTC is dead right?

What do biz

>Nothing happens without a reason.

Leibniz pls go

Segwit2X is DOA, Mong. I bet you sold some of your Bitcoin to buy the Bitcoin Cash scam pump and dump sold on the bullshit fud.

jews are jelly of altcoin gains so they're pumping bitcoin and destroying alts so they can dump bitcoin and crash the whole thing

buybuybuy

Normies are not buying
This price is artificial as fuck
Tether + bots trading wth each other to inflate the price = gg

Everyone keeps saying that but I'm not convinced. And no I hold no BCH because I'm not a fag.

It's always moon when asian going to sleep.

How much normie money is entering the market? That could be the entire reason.

My personal theory I've been holding since last
March when I initially bought in

We are in the early stages of a Sigmoid curve. I saw this pattern from my job in biology.

BTC is like bacteria in a dish. Its going to grow to consume its substrate (the economy)

fucking this
volume is pretty low
only mysterious whale buy this and create huge green candle

Heres my fundamental analysis.

Bitcoin just passed Jesus on the way to Cancer.

When it passes Cancer it passes $20k

Next to none since july

I think you're on to something

Normies are not buying
Normiemoney stopped flushing since btc was 1500

Normie here.

Just bought $25 of BTC and $25 of ETH for the first time yesterday using coinbase. Setup a recurring purchase of both every Monday. Going to dollar cost average the shit out the impending crash, then hold until ???

Well, actually, segwit2x is not DOA, but it IS mortally wounded, as admitted by its script kiddie developer. it will have to limp along on Core 14 for a year or so. Once that is cleared up, it should achieve and maintain 18% of Bitcoin value. it will never kill or replace Bitcoin. That is pure unadulterated Bullshit fud for promoting scams. Pic VERY related. I knew this is where scamming Strawman OP was headed. Idiot.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin

Just buy ETH. BTC has almost finished its run for this year

>bitcoin defeats death and salvation soon

So your "Muhsegwit2xkillbitcoin" fud scam has been exposed, now this Bullshit? Get a life. Back to your altcoin containment scams, please.

underrated

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! *breathes in * HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA!!!!!!!!

mark my words, expect a $1,800-$2,300 drop in novemeber everyone

5,100 btc is when i buy back in

>using coinbase
enjoy those fees

Not trolling: What would you recommend?

Mong.

be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful. careful now

When the shoeshine boy tells you about Bitcoin, you know it's time to sell.

in it to win it from 1.8k. Piss off. And I listened to an idiot like you when I could have bought it at ten bucks instead of 1.8k.

are ppl being greedy or fearful right now though?

>If btc finally doubles its transaction capacity after YEARS of whining, stalling and bullshit, it is now suddenly dead
Uh what?

JFK fud is lowbrow low IQ. Please.

this is one of the dumbest spots I've ever seen on this site, and thats really saying something. I understand you are like 70iq, but please read over your post, slowly, and you may see why

Nigerian princes are entering the market

all in on bch here before it goes parabolic

retired cop at the car impound was shilling ETH to me about a month or two ago. I'm the only person I've met shilling btc to normies.

Well posted, Brother. Under rated.

It's not fucking complicated. Ppl are getting out of alts and into btc so that they can get their free b2x and sell it to the greater fools who think that b2x will succeed.

That's cute.

Lots of panic in alts and plenty of greed in BTC. Pretty sure we will see BTC correct soon.

Sorry for posting again, asking for low fee alternatives to coin base?

Do you even understand what a Parabola is? Truer words were never spoken. Up= pump Down = Dump.

Even is the forked coins becomes the new Bitcoin, you'll be alright, because you'll have the exact same amount of that coin. Won't happen, though.

Being pumped with fake money again.

GDAX is owned by coinbase so you won't have to create a new account and verify, it's just more complex to use I suggest watching a few youtube videos but their fees are much lower

Thanks user. Normie looking to escape 9-5 here.

Fiat is fake money as well, Mong. I'll bet you don't walk past a hundred dollar bill laying on the ground.

I find GDAX one of the best to follow for price movements too. You don't have $10-15 spreads like other shit. Buy/sell price is usually a penny apart.

screen capped to prove you wrong, i sold at the top, im buying back in at 5,100,

you be a pussy and keep hodling im going to get more BTC

>Normies are not buying
>This price is artificial as fuck

I think you are wrong because I am seeing and hearing it everywhere, and I'm the most well-informed person I know.

They talk about it in the newspaper. In weed shops. On TV. I hear them talking about in on fucking AM radio.

Obviously the smart money knows. The entire financial sector. And yes, they are placing bets.

As for the normie investor, they are coming in. The real low ballers, the casuals, they are as well. You can see this especially in Bitcoin ATM returns.

>Can we have an actual discussion as to why BTC is rising to severely? Nothing happens without a reason.

>there hasn't even been a correction or substantial dip before this took off.

If this is not spooking the fuck out of you now you better start getting inside the Tetherbunker before it's too late

>are ppl being greedy or fearful

Don't get too caught up thinking about that mind fuck quote

BTC is the biggest shitcoin.

It's only value is its brand name and network effect. Prove me wrong.

you wont if you get your advice from Veeky Forums

take some courses on hyperledger technology

brush up on the history of blockchain

until then dont buy coins you see here,

At least you are honest in that you are trying to fud Bitcoin down so you can buy back in.

are you fucking kidding me?

my co workers are talking about it.

NORMIE MONEY IS FLOODING IN!!

"Prove me wrong" What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Crawl back under your rock.

Soon there will be a lot of tears from you kids. You think you are pro traders or something like that but you’re just a bunch of cockroaches. Now let daddy explain to you. The current Bitcoin price is pumped artificially with fake money. When the scheme falls apart, Bitcoin will plunge like never before. Oh and don’t think that Core coin will prevail. Jihan Wu is Bitcoin.

Thanks for the advice. Not looking to go to the moon over night. Right now I am sticking with fundamentals, and I am especially impressed with tech behind ETH. I see potentially huge growth in both BTC and ETH in the impending correction in normie stocks. Could be a nice hedge. Not to mention, I'm only investing fun money, not real retirement funds.

No problem m8, just be careful and only invest what you can afford
Same, their charts are fantastic and the fees are way better than coinbase, once you get the hang of how to use it, it's an amazing platform especially with a multi monitor setup to watch the precise graph movements

But total market cap has doubled since segwit activation.
>Normies are not buying
No, Normies are not buying alts

I'm pretty sure exchanges manipulate BTC at this point. Mtgox was the first to try to swindle people but when the dust settled they saw a new way to do it. Bitfinex and tether are closely tied together and tether seems to be driving a lot lately.

Mark my words, the crypto people have traded big banks for big exchanges and the exchanges will fuck you without lube.

i did it back in september. i sold at 4,800. wasnt even worried. bought back in at 3,400. EASY

Stockies. Take your meds and get back to your Stocks, Gramps.

actually people are getting out of alts and into btc because people believe people are getting out of alts and into btc because of free b2x

I bet you would ace an abstract reasoning test. Not. Go to the one month chart. Look at it for one second. It is immediately obvious to even 30 IQ tards one of these is not like the other. Just hush now. You look like a fool.

I agree that the price is obviously being manipulated, if not through tether then by institutional funds.

The question is, will BTC correction bring down everything else? In the past it wasn't so influential on alt's, but today it has a tendency to suck life out of other coins in order to fuel itself from the lack of new volume.

So what happens this time?

This

Tards gonna tard tho

>bitcoin will plunge and not recover
>says overly nervous man for the 500th time this year

Many people in bitcoin are delusional.
You should of been buying in 2015 to become wealthy... Not when the media is reporting the moon 2 years later

>low volume
>stagnation
>low volume
>price starts lowering
>GREEN DILDO
repeat

New volumn increasing exponentially from new Normie money as it also sucks the life out of Alts as Salty Altys capitulate, sell at losses, and enter Bitcoin.

segwit2x is the real deal retard, it's different from other forks. Bitcoin could legitimately die for real this time.

Salty Alty callin Bitcoiners delusional.

I first came here because I thought it was full of autistic people giving good advices. After 2 weeks I realized that it’s full of retarded uneducated kids who play traders. It’s good that I didn’t follow any of your advices.

>Yes th-this time bitcoin will die!
>I already predicted it the last 700 times a new crypto coin got released. He-He
>Thank Jeebus i didnt buy bitcoin. He-He

(You)

retard alert

retard alert

We already covered this.Did you just wake up? Do try to read the thread before posting. Run along upstairs. Mum has tendies ready.

Don’t you have any homework to do?

Advices. Your IQ is showing. Special needs board is that way -------------->

You’re constantly bringing IQ on the table. Do you have problems with yours in the real world? Maybe your classmates make fun of you.

And now, cutting through all of the Bullshit of the fuders and thread sliders, did you buy the provided dip from profit taking?

Well, the real question is how much will people over look. MBS funds continued to go up despite higher default rates and such. So it's not a question of if, but what will cause the collapse. Even bitcoin advocates admit it's a bubble.

That's also why it's so hard to short, it's not based on reality and not even false sentiment, but rather manipulation and shady shit. Figuring out how it's manipulated exactly will be what makes someone rich as they'll know how to short it. Then when it comes to light there will be a crater.

Rule #1 of Veeky Forums

If everybody is happy with gains, do not buy,
if everybody is posting pink wojacks, buy.

I do plan on putting my money back into BTC, but this incoming dip is going to be fucking enormous. I'm predicting it to drop under $3,000 Good time to take profits coming in the next 6 weeks.

You betcha! Got a sweet deal at $6326. See you on the moon, brother!

>and I'm the most well-informed person I know.

I hold a good amount of BTC which I bought way before you did. However, I don't subscribe to the whole BTC maximalist narrative as there are many legitimate crypto projects around. Some alts have also been much more profitable for me than just holding BTC for the last three years.

Well they believe that the incoming fork is free money for them. Isn’t that cute?

Saweet!!!!!

Why exactly 6 weeks? All i want is the date that the next bc crash happens.

Not sure if i should invest another 5k or not...

this >> Normies are here, not "everyone" but everyone does know about it and will FOMO in very soon which will lead to the biggest crash yet. I'm just hoping it will cause BTC to die and ETH taking over as the #1 coin, not the death of crypto in general

Got in at 6323.26. Thanks. See you on the moon.

>Going on leddit and believing the Bitcoin sub

You are too retarded to be in crypto. Sell everything.